• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn’t same players, same coaches. He took stats from the Chip Kelly days. Foles has only played 7 games with Wentz and I think is 4-3 (regular season)
When Wentz gets traded, then cut, then cut again by another team then you can compare them. Foles is great when he’s hot and bad when he’s not. Bad enough for 3 different teams to give up on him and probably for a 4th time really soon
There is no way that even you could think Wentz is a better qb than foles at this point in their careers. No fucking way.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure he did with the defense essentially scoring more than offense. Like I said earlier congrats to them for winning the division.
FWIW we aren't claiming Dak to be some great Phenom. The stats I used is the ones PE1 likes to use to claim his Phenom is awesome. Even after failing to make a drive for a win. but dont use those same stats against him. Oh, no,no! :nono:

Dak does what is asked of him. Limit mistakes. make a drive when he has too. I am ok not having a AMVP on our team at QB. he cant handle when people wont call his QB great.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he didn't. He was super impressive leading them to 13 points. Congrats on that performance.

Huh... rushing TD, no turnovers... yet he didn’t lead them to a victory? I must be missing something. What was his completion percentage? I’m guessing that was bad, right?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW we aren't claiming Dak to be some great Phenom. The stats I used is the ones PE1 likes to use to claim his Phenom is awesome. Even after failing to make a drive for a win. but dont use those same stats against him. Oh, no,no! :nono:

Dak does what is asked of him. Limit mistakes. make a drive when he has too. I am ok not having a AMVP on our team at QB. he cant handle when people wont call his QB great.

Dak has been what I though he's been in his career thus far. A QB in the range of 12-16ish in the league. He does what is asked and it's fine. I'm just not sure propping him up after today's game makes much sense. Cowboys offense wasn't that good today. But they are the clear best team in the division this year.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh... rushing TD, no turnovers... yet he didn’t lead them to a victory? I must be missing something. What was his completion percentage? I’m guessing that was bad, right?

His completion percentage was, as you like to say, phenomenal.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak has been what I though he's been in his career thus far. A QB in the range of 12-16ish in the league. He does what is asked and it's fine. I'm just not sure propping him up after today's game makes much sense. Cowboys offense wasn't that good today. But they are the clear best team in the division this year.
I can agree with this assessment. See PE1 that is how its done.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way that even you could think Wentz is a better qb than foles at this point in their careers. No fucking way.

Yes... there is a fucking way. Foles played mediocre at the end of last season and in the first playoff game. He caught fire in the last two. He started the first two games this year and was bad. Really bad. He was good last week and great today. He is so up and down over his career. Wentz was good this year and MVP status last year. It’s been 3 great games and one good game for Foles over the last 4 years. If the Eagles agreed with you they’d give Foles a mega deal and trade Wentz... which they won’t. So, no... there is a fucking way.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes... there is a fucking way. Foles played mediocre at the end of last season and in the first playoff game. He caught fire in the last two. He started the first two games this year and was bad. Really bad. He was good last week and great today. He is so up and down over his career. Wentz was good this year and MVP status last year. It’s been 3 great games and one good game for Foles over the last 4 years. If the Eagles agreed with you they’d give Foles a mega deal and trade Wentz... which they won’t. So, no... there is a fucking way.
wentz couldnt win, or lead a comeback, or put up over 24 points.......

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles are 21-5 since 2013 when Foles starts and plays more than a quarter. The combination of his success and Wentz lacking some of the consistency of last year as he comes off his ACL injury has turned a segment of the fan base against Wentz.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles are 21-5 since 2013 when Foles starts and plays more than a quarter. The combination of his success and Wentz lacking some of the consistency of last year as he comes off his ACL injury has turned a segment of the fan base against Wentz.
but wentz had a good MVP 3/4 of a year run!!!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All season we listened to you whine and make excuses about the eagles. Defense sucks, secondary sucks, o line sucks, running game sucks, etc. You did that ALL as an excuse to cover up the teams lack of performance under Wentz leadership and play. Now, when this team was left for dead after losing to the cowboys for the second time this year (and their “putrid” QB) Foles comes in, cold, off the bench and leads them to not one but two big wins against two playoff bound teams. Mind you with the same problems you claimed existed before.

You’ve been exposed. All the other Wentz fanboys have been exposed. Wentz is phenomenally overrated. That’s all any of us have ever said. YOU bring up Dak comparisons as a way to shift the discussion away from that