• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that’s true but it was reported the Browns offered like pick #35 early in the 2nd. We just can’t afford to keep him. Wish we could but Wentz is better. Foles is phenomenal when he’s hot but he is so up and down. They’ll go with the 25 year old who showed he can compete for MVP. I love Foles. He’s a gamer. But he has had some fucking unbelievably great games and has tons of just awful games. That’s why Philly got rid of him, the Rams cut him and then the Chiefs cut him. Love the guy and has a ton of moxie but we are going Wentz guaranteed
Btw I'm not disagreeing with you, I fully expect the Eagles to keep Wentz over Foles

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that’s true but it was reported the Browns offered like pick #35 early in the 2nd. We just can’t afford to keep him. Wish we could but Wentz is better. Foles is phenomenal when he’s hot but he is so up and down. They’ll go with the 25 year old who showed he can compete for MVP. I love Foles. He’s a gamer. But he has had some fucking unbelievably great games and has tons of just awful games. That’s why Philly got rid of him, the Rams cut him and then the Chiefs cut him. Love the guy and has a ton of moxie but we are going Wentz guaranteed

Of course you’d say that because anything less than that and you have to admit you’ve been wrong in literally 100s of posts. Of course you are gonna ride that sinking ship all the way to the bottom. Just don’t act all shocked when people here laugh their asses off at you the whole way down!!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right gotta go with the guy who can put up personal numbers and win the personal awards, instead of the guy whose proven he can win the big one

I think you mean ALMOST win the personal awards. Despite all @PhoenixEagles1 nonsense he hasn’t won shit yet.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you’d say that because anything less than that and you have to admit you’ve been wrong in literally 100s of posts. Of course you are gonna ride that sinking ship all the way to the bottom. Just don’t act all shocked when people here laugh their asses off at you the whole way down!!

Where would I be wrong in 100s of posts? You never make sense I’m your desperate attempts to gain notoriety trolling.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where would I be wrong in 100s of posts? You never make sense I’m your desperate attempts to gain notoriety trolling.

Hahaha

You’re my hero!!

You just can’t ignore me. Like you said before... you read my posts and just MUST respond.

You know why that is? Because you know I’m right and I’m making a fool of you.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Foles is 19-6 in his last 25 games as a starter for the Eagles. And that doesn't include his 3-0 in last year's playoffs.

Wentz better step up next year. Limit his turnovers, and be more efficient in the RZ.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha

You’re my hero!!

You just can’t ignore me. Like you said before... you read my posts and just MUST respond.

You know why that is? Because you know I’m right and I’m making a fool of you.

I said where and how. What 100’s of posts are you talking about. And I do agree I’m a fool for entertaining trolls. I should have listened to @jarntt years ago. It’s just hard for me to wrap my mind around someone living their life starting shit on the internet for entertainment. It’s bizarre

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said where and how. What 100’s of posts are you talking about. And I do agree I’m a fool for entertaining trolls. I should have listened to @jarntt years ago. It’s just hard for me to wrap my mind around someone living their life starting shit on the internet for entertainment. It’s bizarre

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

and yet...you can't walk away.
How Bizarre...How Bizarre

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Foles is 19-6 in his last 25 games as a starter for the Eagles. And that doesn't include his 3-0 in last year's playoffs.

Wentz better step up next year. Limit his turnovers, and be more efficient in the RZ.
so you are trying to tell us (@PhoenixEagles1 ) Foles is 22-6 for the eagles? I dont know. That sounds above average to me.
What is Wentz record as an Eagle?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you are trying to tell us (@PhoenixEagles1 ) Foles is 22-6 for the eagles? I dont know. That sounds above average to me.
What is Wentz record as an Eagle?

Why are you making up this false scenario that I don’t believe in Foles? Foles was great today and good last week. But his stats was including games from 5 years ago. Somehow you’re trying to say Wentz isn’t good because Foles was great today. It makes no sense. Maybe you should just worry about your QB who was awful today.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you making up this false scenario that I don’t believe in Foles? Foles was great today and good last week. But his stats was including games from 5 years ago. Somehow you’re trying to say Wentz isn’t good because Foles was great today. It makes no sense. Maybe you should just worry about your QB who was awful today.

He’s saying what everyone has been saying all year... this team plays better with Foles at QB!!

Fuck... you are stupid

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As for Dak... he’s just led his team to a second NFC EAST championship in three years while Wentz (for the second straight year) watches in street clothes.

If I were you I’d be worried about my own phenomenal superstar QB

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you were just telling me today he was average. I was saying he was comparable to Wentz. No where did I say either were bad. Can you please quit trying to change everything people are saying to you & just focus on what is being said.

BTW 22-6 is pretty impressive.
Records on the same team, with same players & same coaches is apples to apples.
To lazy to look it up, but what is Wentz' record?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Dak... he’s just led his team to a second NFC EAST championship in three years while Wentz (for the second straight year) watches in street clothes.

If I were you I’d be worried about my own phenomenal superstar QB

Dak didn’t lead anything. 161 yards passing is abysmal against a putrid D.
And FYI I am concerned about Wentzs injuries.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you were just telling me today he was average. I was saying he was comparable to Wentz. No where did I say either were bad. Can you please quit trying to change everything people are saying to you & just focus on what is being said.

BTW 22-6 is pretty impressive.
Records on the same team, with same players & same coaches is apples to apples.
To lazy to look it up, but what is Wentz' record?

Wentz is great when the eagles win.

It’s other players faults when he loses.

That’s his mother fuckin record!! :D

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak didn’t lead anything. 161 yards passing is abysmal against a putrid D.
And FYI I am concerned about Wentzs injuries.
but he has 80% cmp pct. & over 100 rating & no turnovers.
if we were talking of Wentz he would be phenomenal!!!