• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn it... screwed up again!! Can I get a Mod to delete the previous post?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No MORON I didn't misread it.

That’s not me saying Dak only outplayed Wentz once in his career. Come on man. I was saying you’re using stats from one game to say Dak is better. Jesus man... that was just really bad on your part. Speechless... you did misread it.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s not me saying Dak only outplayed Wentz once in his career. Come on man. I was saying you’re using stats from one game to say Dak is better. Jesus man... that was just really bad on your part. Speechless... you did misread it.

Nope, you may have typed an over the top hyperbole as you are known to do, but you did in fact say Dak out played Wentz ONCE in his career.

Learn to type not so blatantly over the top and maybe you wouldn't sound like a complete moron.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is fairly good. But the run blocking is really good and they never freaking run the ball. Frustrating but the pass blocking hasn’t been as good this year. That’s why your PFF link said “9th and dropping”
Hmmmm this smells of someone trying to pad their stats then? How else do you become an AMVP candidate? I mean what moronic team doesn't play to their strength?

It also doesn't help when your team is having to play catch up.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, you may have typed an over the top hyperbole as you are known to do, but you did in fact say Dak out played Wentz ONCE in his career.

Learn to type not so blatantly over the top and maybe you wouldn't sound like a complete moron.

I did not say that. Can’t you even read what I posted. I said it and you posted it for me “You’re going to use one games stats as proof Daks better”. Come on man. That’s so way fucking off. I have no idea how you can read that and think I said Dak has played one game in his career better then Wentz. But it doesn’t matter how small the issue you simply can’t say “My bad. I misunderstood you”. That’s just so fucking ridiculous I don’t know what to say”

“Manster you’re using stats from one game to prove your point that Dak is better”
Then you read that and think I said Dak has only played one game better then Wentz. WTF man. Jesus, come on!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright @PhoenixEagles1

Your premise that profootballfocus sucks is based on your personal disagreement with their ranking of brandon graham.

I think it may have more to do with him being a simpleton and frustrated by not knowing how PFF works. He admitted such yet then goes on and quotes PFF stats that he feels support his argument.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0: Number of go-ahead passing touchdowns Wentz has thrown in the fourth quarter or overtime in his career, per ESPN Stats & Information. Forty QBs have thrown a go-ahead passing TD in the fourth quarter or overtime since 2016. Wentz has thrown 96 passes with the Eagles tied or trailing by six or fewer points in his career, but none has resulted in a score. His QBR in those situations is 38.4, 32nd in the NFL.

yikes
pfffffttttt ESPN Stats & Information they don't know anything. I get my stats from local beat writers ~PE1~

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not say that. Can’t you even read what I posted. I said it and you posted it for me “You’re going to use one games stats as proof Daks better”. Come on man. That’s so way fucking off. I have no idea how you can read that and think I said Dak has played one game in his career better then Wentz. But it doesn’t matter how small the issue you simply can’t say “My bad. I misunderstood you”. That’s just so fucking ridiculous I don’t know what to say”

“Manster you’re using stats from one game to prove your point that Dak is better”
Then you read that and think I said Dak has only played one game better then Wentz. WTF man. Jesus, come on!
I did read what you wrote.
You said "One game in there career means he’s better. Fucking hilarious dude. One game? Okie dokie"

So what part did I not read?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm this smells of someone trying to pad their stats then? How else do you become an AMVP candidate? I mean what moronic team doesn't play to their strength?

It also doesn't help when your team is having to play catch up.

He doesn’t call the plays so he isn’t padding his stats but you are spot on it’s moronic they didn’t run more this uear

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m late to the party. Had to work late. Fucking manager left early and I had to close up. Such is the life of an assistant manager. I look at it this way... someday I’ll get to leave early and enjoy the perks of being a full manager!!

I did see the the eagles go for it 4th and goal. That was a pathetic play call. You KNOW if Foles was in there they woulda run the Philly Special for a TD!! I guess they are still concerned about the knee of Wentz.

Easy there your glass ceiling is limited to assistant night shift manager at Wendy's.