• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow... you’re incredible. Tell me again how “objective” you are. You will go to any lengths to continue your narrative or admit you were wrong.

Whats my narrative? I mean they gave up an ALL PRO center AND a 1st round pick for a TE?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont look now, but you are kinda showing how important a center is.

Sooooo important they traded away an ALL PRO Center AND a first round pick for a freaking non blocking TE? Incredible

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of goofy memes why dont you tell me the last Center traded for two 1sts... or even 1?
I am one of these people that think next to no one should be traded for 2 1st rounds. & I have already pointed out to you why people take risks at the other positions vs. Center. Which again has nothing to do with the importance of the position, but the actual player (apples & oranges)

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooooo important they traded away an ALL PRO Center AND a first round pick for a freaking non blocking TE? Incredible
& it proves they fucked up!

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess. To me it proves that the Seattle organization as SB Champs didnt value All Pro Centers.
I bet they do now though! or overestimated the replacement

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have to have HoF's to have a solid offensive line?????????????????????????
everything is all or nothing, black or white to him. except for his points, which are a constant thing in motion (like his goal posts)

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doing my weekly catching up on this thread.

Ginger still hasn’t won the MVP award just like on page 1.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
everything is all or nothing, black or white to him. except for his points, which are a constant thing in motion (like his goal posts)

He's sees superstar and draft status but that doesn't make up for importance on certain positions.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one can’t wait till the eagles sign Wentz to a 6 year 200 million deal.

That’s when the real fun starts

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Counseling is a good thing. This is a chat board to talk football. Tad bit angry?
And yes... I’m an idiot for thinking Wentz is better then Dak and that QB, LT, DE and CB is more important than Center. Real ignorance right there!

So they maybe you should get some.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have to have HoF's to have a solid offensive line?????????????????????????

I guess you guys don’t get the point of my post.
“Crey’von LeBlanc (Eagles 6th CB) is playing great”
“Yeah he’s a HOF lock after giving up 3 bombs and 400 yards last week”
I was being facetious. Never even slightly insinuated you need to have 4 HOFers to have a good OLine.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's sees superstar and draft status but that doesn't make up for importance on certain positions.

I’m beyond that kid perspective of the scorers being the important positions. I understand championships are won via OLine and DLine play. I know Centers have an important job but not as compared to other positions.
Do we agree there are more important and less important positions. Like QB is more important then your ST gunner. Here’s what I’ve been trying to illustrate....
QBs, LT, DE, CB, WR1 frequently get picked in the early first.
Long snappers, punters, ST gunners don’t go in the top 15 cause they aren’t as important.
Why hasn’t a Center gone in the top 14 in fifty fucking years and some of you are on here saying, “Oh... that’s different”
The prime time positions always go early. The less important positions don’t get drafted early. But for some reason there’s an asterisk next to Centers. They are so vitally important to you winning but not one team in over a half century, before freaking color TVs ever said, “We better sure up this vital position with a top pick”. None, nada, zip, zilch! 50+ loooooong years. 50 drafts. Over 700 draft picks and not a single one... but that means nothing right. Guess what’s the only other position not to go in the top 14 in 50 years Kicker, Punter, Long snapper yet EVERY other position has... except Center!

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m beyond that kid perspective of the scorers being the important positions. I understand championships are won via OLine and DLine play. I know Centers have an important job but not as compared to other positions.
Do we agree there are more important and less important positions. Like QB is more important then your ST gunner. Here’s what I’ve been trying to illustrate....
QBs, LT, DE, CB, WR1 frequently get picked in the early first.
Long snappers, punters, ST gunners don’t go in the top 15 cause they aren’t as important.
Why hasn’t a Center gone in the top 14 in fifty fucking years and some of you are on here saying, “Oh... that’s different”
The prime time positions always go early. The less important positions don’t get drafted early. But for some reason there’s an asterisk next to Centers. They are so vitally important to you winning but not one team in over a half century, before freaking color TVs ever said, “We better sure up this vital position with a top pick”. None, nada, zip, zilch! 50+ loooooong years. 50 drafts. Over 700 draft picks and not a single one... but that means nothing right. Guess what’s the only other position not to go in the top 14 in 50 years Kicker, Punter, Long snapper yet EVERY other position has... except Center!

Once again it's not about draft position. Has nothing to do about draft position. That's what you're not understanding.