• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit!

You’ve been arguing this point for MONTHS. You are NOW changing your position.

A “mistake” is “I meant to say one thing but I inadvertently said another”. You are now SUBSTANTIVELY changing your position after MONTHS of maintaining it.

That’s NOT a “mistake”.

I’m not substantially changing anything. They are still down near the bottom but FB or C? I’m going with C. Never said anything about inadvertently... just said I was wrong claiming they were the LEAST

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that or insinuated that. You made it up. Just because QBs and DEs get drafted high I never once said the more picks from one position in the first means it’s the most important position. You made that up on your own.
you did not say that. But u said its all about the draft. Its the only thing that matters. so therefore its easy to conclude that pass rushers are more important than qb's the draft tells us that

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft position is about TWO things... talent and need.

The draft always asks the age old question: do you draft for need or “best player available”.

I’ve NEVER heard a GM or draft analyst say “they are gonna take a (fill in the position) because this is the spot in the draft where you take that position. EVERY analysis I’ve ever heard juxtapose the the teams needs vs who is available.

For example Barkley was the second player taken in the draft this year. Is RB really that important or did the giants think he was a generational talent?

The answer is obvious.

Yes... you are 100 percent right. The draft is about talent and need and no one needed a Center with their top 14 pick in over 50 years. That’s not telling you something “We don’t need a Center” to improve our team tremendously. Barkley is a generational talent. How come there has never been a generational Center?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB careers are longer and you need 2+ pass rushers.
exactly roy. You get it. You understand that there are other factors in playing that affect draft position and volume of position drafted.

THis exact point and argument is why you cannot use the NFL draft as the entire basis of your argument

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
exactly roy. You get it. You understand that there are other factors in playing that affect draft position and volume of position drafted.

THis exact point and argument is why you cannot use the NFL draft as the entire basis of your argument

It’s not the entire basis I’ve brought up several points. Everyone else’s is “You’re stupid” or “Center are soo important”

And tell me the factor why every position has been drafted in the top 14 except Center over the last 50+ years. Why is that?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not the entire basis I’ve brought up several points. Everyone else’s is “You’re stupid” or “Center are soo important”

And tell me the factor why every position has been drafted in the top 14 except Center over the last 50+ years. Why is that?
And what you’re not understanding is it is about draft position. What I just said seems to me that it’s painfully obvious

yes yes u did say that....1 page ago.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go look at the thread. First page. Almost everyone has Center near the bottom. We can say and position is important but as compared to other positions on a team Center is in the bottom 3rd.

Then you can have your top 10 draft pick stud WR1 who's line sucks and a QB can't get him the ball and I'll take a solid o-line anchored by a solid C where my QB can stand upright and get the ball to my WR's who probably aren't stud WR1.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don’t you add to the conversation instead of pointless insults?
LOL
you dont listen to logic reason or stats. Only hear what you want. Continuously pointing out your flawed thinking doesnt help. Might as well point out the obvious now. ignorance is Bliss.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't know PE1 made a commercial.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
you dont listen to logic reason or stats. Only hear what you want. Continuously pointing out your flawed thinking doesnt help. Might as well point out the obvious now. ignorance is Bliss.

Didn’t hear one stat and didn’t hear any logic either outside of “You’re so stupid Centers are important”. I’m the only one who brought up stats

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you can have your top 10 draft pick stud WR1 who's line sucks and a QB can't get him the ball and I'll take a solid o-line anchored by a solid C where my QB can stand upright and get the ball to my WR's who probably aren't stud WR1.

I want a nice OLine but Tackles are much more important then Centers when it comes to protecting your QB

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t hear one stat and didn’t hear any logic either outside of “You’re so stupid Centers are important”. I’m the only one who brought up stats
LOL thanks for making my point.
I have written paragraphs & paragraphs of things trying to point out the errors of your ways on these subjects. All you absorbed is what you wanted too. :thumb:

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,773.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want a nice OLine but Tackles are much more important then Centers when it comes to protecting your QB

C's bark out the orders to the line. I'll give you this, I'll take the QB's blind side tackle then C next.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL thanks for making my point.
I have written paragraphs & paragraphs of things trying to point out the errors of your ways on these subjects. All you absorbed is what you wanted too. :thumb:

Yes you did but no stats just personal opinion. And again... go to the early pages of that thread. Nearly everyone had Centers waaaay down their list. Ahhhh, this just cracks me up. Fucking Centers. Haha