• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How do you recruit for a Military school?

YoungstownBuckfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
hey come play for us for 4 years, have little to no shot at the NFL, and put your life on the line for the next 5 years after!

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.......

You outta be ashamed of making a post like that......

If you don't love this country, you can GTFO.........

Those young Men, LOVE this country, it's not a hard decision at all..

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow.......

You outta be ashamed of making a post like that......

If you don't love this country, you can GTFO.........

Those young Men, LOVE this country, it's not a hard decision at all..

Calm down chief.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no patience for people who don't have the balls to serve their country, and then question those who do...............

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no patience for people who don't have the balls to serve their country, and then question those who do...............

I think you just looked for a reason to take his post out of context.
All he's saying is that the reason Navy can't get top recruits is because the majority of players with exceptional football talent isn't looking to serve their country after playing college ball, they're wanting to go to the NFL and make their money.

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So every good athlete is more concerned about himself than his country... got it.

The academies are a perfect situation for athletes who not only want to serve their country but also continue their athletic career....

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note --

smoke, that cheerleader is hot as hell. U doin her?? :)

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note --

smoke, that cheerleader is hot as hell. U doin her?? :)

LOL. I wish. But I checked my ESPN profile a couple months back and some dude wrote on my wall asking "Are you really an Ohio State cheerleader? That's awesome".
LMAO.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So every good athlete is more concerned about himself than his country... got it.

The academies are a perfect situation for athletes who not only want to serve their country but also continue their athletic career....

Not every one, but the majority IMO, unfortunately.

YoungstownBuckfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

yeah its pretty safe to say your a stupid mother fucker

where did i once question them wanting to serve let alone bring it up? yeah thats what i thought bitch think before you run your faggot mouth mother fucker

i served in the marines for 9 years and id love you to say that to my face and watch what happends you son of a bitch

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

where did i once question them wanting to serve let alone bring it up? yeah thats what i thought bitch think before you run your faggot mouth mother fucker

i served in the marines for 9 years run your fucking mouth again and ill break your fucking neck understand?

internet_tough_guy_-_because_its_easy_to_be_a_6_foot_4_olympic_powerlifter_and_streetfighting_god_from_behind_the_confines_of_a_keyboard.jpg

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hard to believe you served, if you are questioning why anyone would go to one of the academies.........

Which is EXACTLY what you did in your OP.....

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I wish. But I checked my ESPN profile a couple months back and some dude wrote on my wall asking "Are you really an Ohio State cheerleader? That's awesome".
LMAO.

HaHaHa!! Gotta love the stupid mother fuckers of the world! :D

CalvinJohnson4God

Time to die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it hard to believe you served, if you are questioning why anyone would go to one of the academies.........

Which is EXACTLY what you did in your OP.....

I don't see where you're getting that at all.

You don't think it would be tough to convince kids to make that decision? Let alone the fact that they will also be at a military academy meaning they won't have much freedom over their college years either.

You can just as easily go to college for 4 years someone else and then go to OCS afterward if you want to serve.

NUance

my lysdexia is actign up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hey come play for us for 4 years, have little to no shot at the NFL, and put your life on the line for the next 5 years after!
That’s a legit question. You’re talking about Army, Navy and AF, and not places like VMI and the Citadel, right? First, there haven’t been many military deaths in the Air Force or Navy in Iraq or Afganistan. A few, but not many. As for Army, well, it’s a bit more risky. Somewhere around 1.5% of army deaths in Irag/Afganistan are West Point grads. Second, for the vast majority who manage to stay alive, a guy with a degree from a service academy is pretty much set for life. Whether he stays in the military or bails out after his time is up. It’s practically like getting an Ivy League degree. That’s why playing ball for a service academy wouldn’t be such a bad deal. Or at least, Navy and AF wouldn’t be too bad.

Still, it would be a hard sell to a 19 year old kid who thinking more about getting laid than the next 20 years of employment opportunities.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s a legit question. You’re talking about Army, Navy and AF, and not places like VMI and the Citadel, right? First, there haven’t been many military deaths in the Air Force or Navy in Iraq or Afganistan. A few, but not many. As for Army, well, it’s a bit more risky. Somewhere around 1.5% of army deaths in Irag/Afganistan are West Point grads. Second, for the vast majority who manage to stay alive, a guy with a degree from a service academy is pretty much set for life. Whether he stays in the military or bails out after his time is up. It’s practically like getting an Ivy League degree. That’s why playing ball for a service academy wouldn’t be such a bad deal. Or at least, Navy and AF wouldn’t be too bad.

Still, it would be a hard sell to a 19 year old kid who thinking more about getting laid than the next 20 years of employment opportunities.

good plorst sir --you shall fit right in with the SportsHoopla regs

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i served in the marines for 9 years and id love you to say that to my face and watch what happends you son of a bitch

Since this thread was bumped.......

I have to LOL at this again.......

I mean damn dude, I didn't know you served, your post surely sounded like it didn't.....

And I'll say it to your fucking face any fucking time........ I'm not scared of fucking nobody...... let alone a jarhead..... Some Marines are bad ass mofos....... the rest of them just try to act hard cuz... "I'm was a Marine" blah blah blah.....

News Alert...... I've whipped many of Jarhead ass......