• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How do you feel about this trade offer?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redraft 10 team .5 PPR. I give McCaffery and Brandon Cook. I get JaMarr Chase and Melvin Gordon.

My roster:

seah FF.png

With the RBs I have feel I can afford to trade McCaffery and I like the idea of beefing up my WR corp. Chase-Hopkins should be a nice one two punch. Should also mention that it's very difficult to make a trade in this league, I sent out 5 different offers and this owner was the only one to notice, the rest are asleep at the wheel.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redraft 10 team .5 PPR. I give McCaffery and Brandon Cook. I get JaMarr Chase and Melvin Gordon.

My roster:

View attachment 311895

With the RBs I have feel I can afford to trade McCaffery and I like the idea of beefing up my WR corp. Chase-Hopkins should be a nice one two punch. Should also mention that it's very difficult to make a trade in this league, I sent out 5 different offers and this owner was the only one to notice, the rest are asleep at the wheel.

You’ll need Swift to stay healthy, and you’ll be counting on rookies (good rookies yes), but you’re definitely not wrong with your instincts.
Having Pittman and Mike W as your 3/4 WR is attractive.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough one, not sure I'd do that one, but you've got a great team

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't need this deal. McCaffery should be really good in SF. Your WRs are already very good. I would pass.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would the Kelce or Andrews owner be interested in CMac?

Chase is great, but your current stable of WRs is pretty hard to improve on.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would the Kelce or Andrews owner be interested in CMac?

Chase is great, but your current stable of WRs is pretty hard to improve on.
Kelce owner said this is the first time owning Kelce and he’s not trading him when I tried making him a offer. The Andrew owner doesn’t respond to offers.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was dynasty, that trade would make way more sense for you.

Since it is redraft, I think you are better off keeping CMac

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My roster:

View attachment 311895

I like it. You already have a loaded RBs roster, Cook is good but he doesn't have a decent QB to throw to him.
You already have Burrow, and now you're picking up Chase, Burrow's favorite WR...so every time Burrow and chase hookup you double your points.

Go for it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate it.

Melvin Gordon is not reliable.

McCaffery is the best player in the deal and Cooks is the 3rd best.

Easy pass.
Thing is I don't trust McCaffrey to say healthy, in fact I'm banking he doesn't, so I was moving him while he was still healthy. Tough making deals in a league where a lot owners are not active. Even without McCaffrey I got a good RB corp IMO and Chase is a good upgrade to the WRs I had.

Yahoo deal.png

Your right that Gordon was the least valuable player but I have 4 good RBs ahead of him and now my WR corp is really strong. If this league had more active owners I'd been able to get more for McCaffrey, but this trade has been the only one to happen so far and it's like that every year in this league.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is I don't trust McCaffrey to say healthy, in fact I'm banking he doesn't, so I was moving him while he was still healthy. Tough making deals in a league where a lot owners are not active. Even without McCaffrey I got a good RB corp IMO and Chase is a good upgrade to the WRs I had.

View attachment 311917

Your right that Gordon was the least valuable player but I have 4 good RBs ahead of him and now my WR corp is really strong. If this league had more active owners I'd been able to get more for McCaffrey, but this trade has been the only one to happen so far and it's like that every year in this league.
CMC is a good RB, but he's injury prone. imo, it will take CMC at least 2-4 games to get familiar with the 49ers offense, so he won't be productive right away. I could be wrong tho. But I still like your trade a lot.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CMC is a good RB, but he's injury prone. imo, it will take CMC at least 2-4 games to get familiar with the 49ers offense, so he won't be productive right away. I could be wrong tho. But I still like your trade a lot.
Yeah may take a bit to work him in and the 49ers have a lot of weapons and players they want to keep happy. I don't see McCaffrey getting the same kind of workload he did with the Panthers and week to week likely different players have stand out games, it's not going to be McCaffrey every week. Also as you mention with Burrows as my QB I get to double dip with every Chase TD and that's always nice.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate it.

Melvin Gordon is not reliable.

McCaffery is the best player in the deal and Cooks is the 3rd best.

Easy pass.
This ^^^^

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah may take a bit to work him in and the 49ers have a lot of weapons and players they want to keep happy. I don't see McCaffrey getting the same kind of workload he did with the Panthers and week to week likely different players have stand out games, it's not going to be McCaffrey every week. Also as you mention with Burrows as my QB I get to double dip with every Chase TD and that's always nice.
Only two teams have had less rushing attempts this season than Carolina.

CMac does have almost 70% of those carries. But that amounts to only 5 more carries than Jeff Wilson. Who has more yards rushing than Christian.

Be interesting to see how they utilize him. He has more receptions than anyone else on the 9ers roster now.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep the team you have, it’s a top
4 team and that’s w/o looking at others…could be better than top 4

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep the team you have, it’s a top
4 team and that’s w/o looking at others…could be better than top 4
My team is 2-4 . Mike Williams has had 3 games where he only caught 2 or LESS catches so half his games he's worthless, Pittman has only 1 TD so far this season. I hear here they are good WRs but they are the main causes for my loses. I needed a WR that's more of a stud and Chase is that even if he not on last years pace he has 4 TDs , gets double digit targets and plenty of catches with some hundred yard games and I think he'll pick up the pace going forward and I'll be double dipping when he scores.

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team is 3-3 . Mike Williams has had 3 games where he only caught 2 or LESS catches so half his games he's worthless, Pittman has only 1 TD so far this season. I hear here they are good WRs but they are the main causes for my loses. I needed a WR that's more of a stud and Chase is that even if he not on last years pace he has 4 TDs , gets double digit targets and plenty of catches with some hundred yard games and I think he'll pick up the pace going forward and I'll be double dipping when he scores.
Well, sounds like you made your decision.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team is 3-3 . Mike Williams has had 3 games where he only caught 2 or LESS catches so half his games he's worthless, Pittman has only 1 TD so far this season. I hear here they are good WRs but they are the main causes for my loses. I needed a WR that's more of a stud and Chase is that even if he not on last years pace he has 4 TDs , gets double digit targets and plenty of catches with some hundred yard games and I think he'll pick up the pace going forward and I'll be double dipping when he scores.
Well going forward I mean. CMAC and Dhop are must starts every week. If Swift can stay healthy that is a damn good team

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well going forward I mean. CMAC and Dhop are must starts every week. If Swift can stay healthy that is a damn good team
Chase and Dhop make for a great one two punch and I feel between Stevenson, Pierce, Swift and Walker I should be fine at starting RBs then I can choose between Williams, Pittman and the two left over RBs to pick from for the flex spot. Course I’ll have to choose wisely.