• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you make this trade?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even as back up Stevenson produces and reading the tea leaves Harris is on the outs with the Pats.
He does.

But that Detroit game that Harris left in the first quarter ended being the most carries he’s had in his career.

I don’t see that continuing if Harris is healthy and still on the roster.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does.

But that Detroit game that Harris left in the first quarter ended being the most carries he’s had in his career.

I don’t see that continuing if Harris is healthy and still on the roster.
In full PPR Stevenson is averaging 15 points per game to Harris 10 per game. Even without being the ordain starter Stevenson is better and if he becomes the ordain starter, well it only gets better.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In full PPR Stevenson is averaging 15 points per game to Harris 10 per game. Even without being the ordain starter Stevenson is better and if he becomes the ordain starter, well it only gets better.
Sure. One of Harris’ games he had four touches. Cuz he got hurt in the first quarter.

It’s 14.7 and 10.9 right now. With Harris getting 2.2 the last game he played.

Before Harris got hurt it 13.something to 10.something Stevenson.

My point is it doesn’t get better. It could stay par for the last two weeks if Harris gets hurt again, or traded. But only goes down if both are active.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure. One of Harris’ games he had four touches. Cuz he got hurt in the first quarter.

It’s 14.7 and 10.9 right now. With Harris getting 2.2 the last game he played.

Before Harris got hurt it 13.something to 10.something Stevenson.

My point is it doesn’t get better. It could stay par for the last two weeks if Harris gets hurt again, or traded. But only goes down if both are active.
I'd be willing to wager Stevenson out preforms Harris this season if your interested......

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s not what I’m trying to convey, but I’m game.
So we are both in D1 and both have our first round picks mine likely more valuable. Lets wager first round picks in that league. We can use Fantasy Pros stats for full PPR scoring to judge who wins. Sound good?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we are both in D1 and both have our first round picks mine likely more valuable. Lets wager first round picks in that league. We can use Fantasy Pros stats for full PPR scoring to judge who wins. Sound good?
Then I can’t trade my pick.

Which Id like to do.

We could settle it now and I give you my first, and the rest of my picks, for Pierce.

Would give your four first rounders…and three thirds… and a second. You know you want a second rounder…

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then I can’t trade my pick.

Which Id like to do.

We could settle it now and I give you my first, and the rest of my picks, for Pierce.

Would give your four first rounders…and three thirds… and a second. You know you want a second rounder…
Roster limits are such that anything other then a first is of dubious value. Yes a wager would limit both of our freedom to trade said pick, but that how these wagers go. If at some point it's obvious I lost I'll free you to trade your first , similar to how @SmokingMonkey worked with me and hopefully you would do the same. What you say? We got a wager?

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So last night after I declined to pull the trigger on anything now he got another team to trade him Breece Hall for Amon-Ra St Brown. Hes also dropping Rachaad White as part of the transaction if it goes through.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So last night after I declined to pull the trigger on anything now he got another team to trade him Breece Hall for Amon-Ra St Brown. Hes also dropping Rachaad White as part of the transaction if it goes through.

That's a hell of a haul for St Brown!

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patriots RB Damien Harris will play Monday against the Bears.​

Harris returned to full practices this week, so it comes as no surprise that he has been removed from the injury report entirely. Expect Harris to rejoin backfield-mate Rhamondre Stevenson to form a tandem likely to be busy against a Bears team surrendering almost 26 PPR points per game to opposing backfields. Fantasy managers can feel comfortable inserting Harris back into starting lineups as an upside RB2 for Week 7.

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as it turns out it's a damn good thing I held on to Stevenson because I went into tonight's game down by 18 pts and I didn't think Stevenson would get enough points for me to win but he did and I ended up winning by 4 points and I'm going to take over 1st place because the 1st place team lost.