• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How do you feel about this trade offer?

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase and Dhop make for a great one two punch and I feel between Stevenson, Pierce, Swift and Walker I should be fine at starting RBs then I can choose between Williams, Pittman and the two left over RBs to pick from for the flex spot. Course I’ll have to choose wisely.
your trade for Chase paid off nicely. Burrow and Chase are hooking up for TD already.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup I saw that!
My strategy on drafting for FF team is: I try to pick a QB and WR duo from the same team if they're still available, so I can double up on points everytime they hookup. This year I have Allen & Diggs, Mahomes & Hill last year, Rodgers and Adams the year before last.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My strategy on drafting for FF team is: I try to pick a QB and WR duo from the same team if they're still available, so I can double up on points everytime they hookup. This year I have Allen & Diggs, Mahomes & Hill last year, Rodgers and Adams the year before last.
I do like doing that also. Chase just scored on a 41 yard play! Awesome.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Made another trade in this league.

I trade:
Pittman
Everett
Swift
London

I get:

Kupp
Andrews

This cuts into my depth but bolster my starting lineup. The way I see it Kupp is a big upgrade from Pittman, Andrews is a upgrade on Everett ( didn't work that way this week though), London was likely never getting into the lineup, Swift been injured but is the piece that hurts a bit, however think I can get by without him.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yahoo trade.png

I'll have Hopkins in the flex instead of Williams. The fact that the team I traded with lost today and is 3-4 was key to getting this deal. Once it goes through I'll be on a WW search.

Last edited: