• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL How bad does tOSU kick PSU's dick in?

Junk Karate

• All of the dicks are going to be kicked

• Bucknut dicks

• Nittany dicks

• Potato Salad w/o dicks

• Potato Salad with extra dicks

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hoo Girl

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn State at home, rivalry game, I don’t see them losing.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's the 13 fags that picked potato
salad with dicks?

MarkOU
Romeo
Outofyourmind
Tnapucco
Bdub
Wheat
Yourteamreallysucks
Pariah
Scapegoat
SLAG

Any other Sooner pheg that I'm missing?

Muhahahahahaha!!!!

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this the correct Dick thread?

more-and-more-people-are-comparing-hillary-clinton-to-richard-nixon.jpg

Damn Innermind, I didn't take you as being old.

Yup... I'm an old fart... I was born in 1962...

the year audio cassettes and the LED (light-emitting diode) were invented, as well as the opening of the first Taco Bell and Target stores. Of course 1962 was also when John Glenn orbited the earth and when we narrowly escaped armageddon because of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

1962 History, Trivia and Fun Facts -

:baby:

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup... I'm an old fart... I was born in 1962...

the year audio cassettes and the LED (light-emitting diode) were invented, as well as the opening of the first Taco Bell and Target stores. Of course 1962 was also when John Glenn orbited the earth and when we narrowly escaped armageddon because of the Cuban Missile Crisis.

1962 History, Trivia and Fun Facts -

:baby:
That ain't old.

But, it is old enough for you to remember tricky Dick Nixon.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, and so are all of Saban's losses. It's how it works when you're a big dog and get all four and five star recruits.
:fify:

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So like Saban vs Auburn 2017, Ole Miss 2015, Ole Miss 2014, Oklahoma 2013, A&M 2012, South Carolina 2010, Utah 2009? You mean like the list that every single head coach pretty much has?
Lol Check the 5 and 4 stars for these teams, then get back to me. Utah was undefeated and we gave no fucks about that game. South Carolina was the best team in the East that season with future NFL players on both sides of the field, Texas A&M had a mf'n Heisman QB, and OU was playing us in a dead heat after losing a chance at a 3 peat and we had no idea who their starting QB was gonna be. Ole Miss, again, was stacked on offense and defense and had 5 stars on both sides of the field.

You must have a really short memory. None of those teams resemble a 7-5 Iowa or a 6-6 Virginia Tech. I'm gonna let you slide this time though since you actually referenced a few games.

Michigan State has scored 7 points against Alabama in their only 2 games. And those 7 points were against walk-ons in the Capital One Bowl. Past that, they have never and never will compete with Alabama. One Week or 3 weeks preparation won't make a difference.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Check the 5 and 4 stars for these teams, then get back to me. Utah was undefeated and we gave no fucks about that game. South Carolina was the best team in the East that season with future NFL players on both sides of the field, Texas A&M had a mf'n Heisman QB, and OU was playing us in a dead heat after losing a chance at a 3 peat and we had no idea who their starting QB was gonna be. Ole Miss, again, was stacked on offense and defense and had 5 stars on both sides of the field.

You must have a really short memory. None of those teams resemble a 7-5 Iowa or a 6-6 Virginia Tech. I'm gonna let you slide this time though since you actually referenced a few games.

Michigan State has scored 7 points against Alabama in their only 2 games. And those 7 points were against walk-ons in the Capital One Bowl. Past that, they have never and never will compete with Alabama. One Week or 3 weeks preparation won't make a difference.
Yeah good point, Urban hasn't lost to any teams in the B1G that had a lot of NFL players. They were all basically walk-ons that sell insurance now.

:rolleyes2:

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MarkOU
Romeo
Outofyourmind
Tnapucco
Bdub
Wheat
Yourteamreallysucks
Pariah
Scapegoat
SLAG

Any other Sooner pheg that I'm missing?

Muhahahahahaha!!!!
giphy.gif.cf.gif

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Something tells me those teams had less 4 and 5 star players than Alabama.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL, spoken like somebody who never played the game pass Pop Warner (if she did at all). Now the Bama fans might not have given any fucks about the game, which honestly doesn't make any sense b/c Bama was so irrelevant for a solid 16 years prior to 2008 and had not won a major bowl game, nor was a national title contender during this time frame and had what 4 losing seasons as well as sanctions handed down by the NCAA? But I guarantee you a Nick Saban coached team cared about the game. The players definitely cared as it would have been Bama's first big Bowl win since 1992. Dafuq out of here with that shit......

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

“Michigan State didn’t want to be at the Capital One Bowl game. We should have been in a BCS bowl game but OSU cheated. So we didn’t even try.”

Am I doing this right or is the lame as fuck “we didn’t want to be there” excuse only allowed for SEC teams?

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going potato salad without dicks because, well, that's just how I roll.

Not that there's anything wrong with potato salad with, well, you know what I mean

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Ohio State crushes Oregon State, Rutgers, and Tulane, and pulls out a win at the end against TCU, who just made Texas look like Alabama.

I'm not drinking it.

yeah, I agree, the Tex/TCU game got me to thinking about OSU. I mean, you know :think: