• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How about that Tebow?

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where's his god now?

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Like I said, it's easy to look good against Miami...not so easy against a real team. He's terrible.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, it's easy to look good against Miami...not so easy against a real team. He's terrible.

He's the worst NFL QB you and I will ever see in our lifetime. He makes Craig Krenzel look like John Elway.

Skinnyfats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess that Tebowing site will be shutting down soon. Short lived.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
38-3....LOL

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Detroit defense is feasting off the Tebowner......

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Tim Tebow play in the NFL is insulting to me as a Sunday Ticket subscriber. As a paying customer I DEMAND better than this. There is absolutely no excuse for this lowly level of play. Is it some sort of conspiracy? Is Tim fucking someones wife? I seriously don;t get it. He's the worst NFL QB you will ever see. Ryan Leaf is Joe Montana compared to him.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Tim Tebow play in the NFL is insulting to me as a Sunday Ticket subscriber. As a paying customer I DEMAND better than this. There is absolutely no excuse for this lowly level of play. Is it some sort of conspiracy? Is Tim fucking someones wife? I seriously don;t get it. He's the worst NFL QB you will ever see. Ryan Leaf is Joe Montana compared to him.

Two words, Josh McDaniels.

Tim should have been drafted in the third round and converted to a RB/WR who can run an occasional wild cat like Brad Smith or Josh Cribbs.

He'll go to the UFL and learn how to play QB ... I guess... fans love him, he would sell tickets. He's a likeable guy, visiting cancer patients and praying for them and such... too bad he played in a gimmick offense and never learned what he was supposed to. c'est la vie.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two words, Josh McDaniels.

Tim should have been drafted in the third round and converted to a RB/WR who can run an occasional wild cat like Brad Smith or Josh Cribbs.

He'll go to the UFL and learn how to play QB ... I guess... fans love him, he would sell tickets. He's a likeable guy, visiting cancer patients and praying for them and such... too bad he played in a gimmick offense and never learned what he was supposed to. c'est la vie.

He doesn't have the physical gifts necessary to perform at this level. He doesn't have anywhere near them.

Josh McDaniels was promptly fired.....for good reason.

flamingrey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
McDaniels biggest issue was his own ego.

He thought he could come in and be a bully to his own players. You may have come from Belichick's staff, but you have to either earn that clout or have a helluva record.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on his last few games last year, I didn't think he could be any worse than Orton, but F I was wrong. Tebow blows donkey ass.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McDaniels is a fucktard. Another punk kid who thinks he is smarter than everyone else in the room. Tebow is terrible. This isn't news. Couple that with a Donkey team devoid of talent and you get the clusterfuck we saw today.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've had our share of Tebows that we "believed" in, in Bengaldom.

Let them be. Tebow was a collegiate God. He is popular, he's an underdog... it's sort of like rooting for the Bengals. They can make a made for t.v. special about the guy and it would sell a million potato chips. He's a great guy, and people hate him irrationally. I hope he eventually learns good mechanics and plays for a team who believes in him, I just don't want that team that makes him a long term project to be Cincinnati. Sick of losing here, and Dalton is good and healthy so I'd rather see what Big Red can do.