• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Horror Movies

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes Cinema is pretty good, Cyberflix and Zion I will use if I don't find links on Cinema. never heard of white glove but use Krakken and RedBox for live tv channels around world. White Glove gives you PPV like MMA? My son watched that shit and he usually pays for it I think

White Glove was programmed on the firestick and that is the main feature that I pay to a guy, he also helps me if I have technical problems. Came out to my house before to help me when I first got the device as well, nice guy. He works for White Glove or at least that's what the app is called.
So I pay $50/month for two programmed firesticks...it's $35/month for one firestick. But you get everything on there for live tv so different than what you are doing.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
White Glove was programmed on the firestick and that is the main feature that I pay to a guy, he also helps me if I have technical problems. Came out to my house before to help me when I first got the device as well, nice guy. He works for White Glove or at least that's what the app is called.
So I pay $50/month for two programmed firesticks...it's $35/month for one firestick. But you get everything on there for live tv so different than what you are doing.

A guy gave me mine for free with no monthly payments Krakken annd Redbox have live tv from around the globe including all the pay channels and I primarily use Cinema for Movies and TV series. Like I was telling Hammer I watched the first episode of Rockford files from 73 and they have all the seasons. Unless you are getting all the PPV you should'nt be paying monthly. Once you have the app on stick, its free

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy gave me mine for free with no monthly payments Krakken annd Redbox have live tv from around the globe including all the pay channels and I primarily use Cinema for Movies and TV series. Like I was telling Hammer I watched the first episode of Rockford files from 73 and they have all the seasons. Unless you are getting all the PPV you should'nt be paying monthly. Once you have the app on stick, its free

I get MLB Innings, NBA, NHL and NFL...as well as all ESPN+.
HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, etc.
ALL PPV

You get all that?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might not be Prime. I'd be willing to bet it's the studio, and this was meant for a theater run. $20 would be about the equivelant of a couple buying a pair of tix, but since theaters are closed or limited....
good point!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get MLB Innings, NBA, NHL and NFL...as well as all ESPN+.
HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, etc.
ALL PPV

You get all that?

All of that but haven't seen PPV yet. I had the guy give one of my brothers and my son a free stick and been using for a couple of years. I gave up watching boxing and don't get into MMA so don't need PPV but will look into to see if its on one of the apps for my kid.

Just found the PPV on ripple.is my son will dig it. The old days with the black boxes was easy.

I went to Nepal just to see what they were watching and one of the channels was pron dirty mountaineers

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of that but haven't seen PPV yet. I had the guy give one of my brothers and my son a free stick and been using for a couple of years. I gave up watching boxing and don't get into MMA so don't need PPV but will look into to see if its on one of the apps for my kid.

Just found the PPV on ripple.is my son will dig it. The old days with the black boxes was easy.

I went to Nepal just to see what they were watching and one of the channels was pron dirty mountaineers

LOL

Yeah I only having been using it for UFC, which I wasn't a fan of before this epidemic but it is really growing on me.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

Yeah I only having been using it for UFC, which I wasn't a fan of before this epidemic but it is really growing on me.

If you get a chance check out the BBC series called Inside No. 9 There are 5 , 6 episode seasons and like the Twilight Zone with some humor. The 2 writers are also the main actors

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This had a 1 rating by viewers, can it be that bad?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny stupid Zombie movie wrestlers, heroes like Luttrell from Lone Survivor, Danny Trejo and Gene!!!

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched The Girl With All the Gifts last night, thought it was amazing. Was really impressed that they came up with a unique idea for a zombie movie. Such a saturated genre at this point but they still managed to pull off a smart, original concept.

Just watched yesterday. Thought it was a bit clunky at times, but absolutely agree that this was a fresh take and was well executed. Would recommend to any horror fan.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Downloaded the Cinema app. Checked out a couple of the Shudder moves @FaCe-LeE-uS posted. They were on the app but kinda like some of those other apps...no links. It's a hit or miss with some of these apps...that really why I have this white glove not just for live tv but bc all the movies are crystal clear HD and no buffering or find streaming links. Going to check out some more movies on this Cinema app...maybe I just got unlucky with the Shudder films lol.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Downloaded the Cinema app. Checked out a couple of the Shudder moves @FaCe-LeE-uS posted. They were on the app but kinda like some of those other apps...no links. It's a hit or miss with some of these apps...that really why I have this white glove not just for live tv but bc all the movies are crystal clear HD and no buffering or find streaming links. Going to check out some more movies on this Cinema app...maybe I just got unlucky with the Shudder films lol.
I found 3 of the films I posted on Fmovies... Beach House, The Wretched & Exit Plan. StreamCR (iirc) had Open 24 Hours

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched a really weird movie called 'Vivarium'. Honestly it was a little stretched out but an interesting concept and a little abstract which IMO makes decent-good SciFi. I definitely saw where it was going with the reference to the scene at the very beginning of the film (birds), but it still kept my interest throughout.

5.5/10 - was free with Amazon Prime, worth a watch. POTENTIAL SPOILERS: I like when a film doesn't give you EVERYTHING with an explanation at the end. Like, use your imagination people... but most folks want a full explanation served on a silver platter... which IMO are fairly pleb SCIFI movies.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw one of those Shudder films, Wretched, last night. It was definitely different, I enjoyed it. I liked the characters and how the plot built up...kept me interested. Definitely worth a watch, it’s an IFC film.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of the downside of "hanging out" (ie living in his guest room and eating his food) with my dad recently is that he doesn't do horror movies so I haven't watched many horror flicks. But I have managed to squeeze a few in. So with that in mind:
Galaxy of Horrors- 2017
The movie starts off with a guy being woken up in a spaceship suspension pod where he is informed that there has been some sort of emergency and his life support power is draining. But, for some stupid and unexplained reason, he can't do anything about it without reciting the emergency password. Since he has no clue what the pw is the mother computer forces him to watch horror/sci-fi shorts until he........runs out of power and dies?? WTF?!?
It is a pretty flimsy main premise to tie the stories together but there are some highlights amongst the rubble.
Tale 1 is "Eden", which is about the world having an atmosphere environment where breathing unfiltered air turns you into a drooling attack zombie. This leads to rebels attempting to assassinate the president for some reason.
I get the evil government and oppression issues but by this point there are only a few humans left so why they are still fighting each other seems more than a bit short sighted. It falls directly in the middle of mediocrity in my opinion. 5/10
The second story is "Iris" in which a really stupid hitman is trying to dispose of a body out in the woods but pisses off his phone AI (Iris) who makes things "difficult". Not a great concept to begin with but the idiot assassin makes the whole thing kinda "meh". 4/10
Tale #3 has the great title of "Flesh Computer" and deals with a handyman who is building a weird David Lynch-ish eXistenZ style pc with flesh parts in a post society dystopia. Ignorant bad guys try to kill a little girl and also try to screw(!) the fleshy computer with poor results. Overall not great but my type of weirdness so I'll give it a generous 6.5/10.
The 4th tale is an Italian number called "Pathos" and is about a guy living in a dingy room where he is attached to a system (via a cable into his skull) where he pays for good experiences with his credits. Unfortunately the crumbling system is malfunctioning somewhat so he is stick in shitty reality and struggles to get back to the fantasy world. It has a real "Cube" feel to it (boxes he needs move vertically and horizontally on a large wall) so if you like that it is worth seeing. Otherwise.....5/10
#5 is called "Eveless" and it is about 2 guys trying to make a baby in outerspace because all women are dead. Children of Men it ain't! 3.5/10
The 6th story is a Spanish feature titled "They All Die In Space" which is about two guys on a failing space ship who keep waking up passengers from cryogenic statis to try fix the broken systems. Not only does hope of getting the ship repaired seem futile but there are questions regarding where their food is coming from. 5.5/10
The next to last feature is a French number called "Entity" in which an astronaut gets tossed into the cosmos and struggles for survival while floating along in her spacesuit. At some point in her drifting she encounters a sentient entity. It is a decent short. 6/10
Lastly, there is a German entry in which 2 guys go to an underground rave club to make a drug deal but things go bad when they find out that their customers are no longer human. Personally I found it to be the best of the lot. It is more grounded in horror than most of the other features, and has some good performances. 7.5/10
Inbetween features we are treated to the guy in the space life craft whining and crying a lot (not that I blame him for such a reaction but I still don't need to see it) but he finally gets the password after some hints and he is given a view of his dire circumstances as his power runs low. His all-encompassing tale is one of the weaker themes but a strong finish allows me to bump it up to a 4.5/10.
Overall it is a middle of the road 5.5/10 from me. All of the features were made seperately and then brought together later for this feature so styles, technic, acting, quality, and budget vary from one to the next (but all still fairly low budget). Watch if you enjoy sci-fi horror shorts and have some time to kill but have seen all of the Black Mirror episodes.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ended up watching 'The Beach House' this weekend. Gotta say, I was very disappointed. I felt the story was building up but I feel it didn't build up to much. Also, her boyfriend or sweetheart I feel is just a shit character, maybe I just don't like him as an actor but he was a dick. My wife ended up liking it...but I thought it was pretty boring overall. Others will have different opinions and curious to what @FaCe-LeE-uS rates this movie. For me I would rate it pretty low, not even taking into the fact I was building this movie up...that's how it usually goes with these horror movies though.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw 'The Other Lamb' last night. Pretty slow movie but I was going into the movie figuring it would be slow, those cult movies usually are. I compare to Midsommar, very strange movie but I actually enjoyed it. If had my attention enough even with the slow parts, I wouldn't watch it again but I thought it was interesting.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ended up watching 'The Beach House' this weekend. Gotta say, I was very disappointed. I felt the story was building up but I feel it didn't build up to much. Also, her boyfriend or sweetheart I feel is just a shit character, maybe I just don't like him as an actor but he was a dick. My wife ended up liking it...but I thought it was pretty boring overall. Others will have different opinions and curious to what @FaCe-LeE-uS rates this movie. For me I would rate it pretty low, not even taking into the fact I was building this movie up...that's how it usually goes with these horror movies though.
Keep pitching this movie to my wife but so far she hasn't taken the bait... We ended up watching war movies (Outpost & Greyhound) over the weekened instead of horror.

I'll give The Beach House a go this weekend (hopefully), with or without the wifey! lol.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw 'The Other Lamb' last night. Pretty slow movie but I was going into the movie figuring it would be slow, those cult movies usually are. I compare to Midsommar, very strange movie but I actually enjoyed it. If had my attention enough even with the slow parts, I wouldn't watch it again but I thought it was interesting.
Sounds interesting. Will have to check this out.

You know... For as weird as Midsommar was... I keep finding myself thinking about that movie. I was even weird enough to listen to the Maypole song on repeat on youtube the weekend after I watched that movie because that damn tune had been stuck in my head all week. I may just have to watch it again... Especially given how shitty 2020 has been for the genre.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds interesting. Will have to check this out.

You know... For as weird as Midsommar was... I keep finding myself thinking about that movie. I was even weird enough to listen to the Maypole song on repeat on youtube the weekend after I watched that movie because that damn tune had been stuck in my head all week. I may just have to watch it again... Especially given how shitty 2020 has been for the genre.

From what I can gather, there is a ton of symbolism in that movie.
The tiniest details from the murals to the color schemes have purpose in that movie.