• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hill Trade?

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like there has been more big moves this off season than I can remember in a while. Fantasy is going to be be even more of a crap shoot this season.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely a tough pill for Chief fans to swallow. Not going to replace his playmaking ability but maybe, just maybe makes Mahomes even better in the long run. And the Chiefs brass seem to have a good eye for fast WRs in the draft. I know that may be wishful thinking to a degree but let's see the rest of this play out. A lot of things can happen yet.
I dont think its the end of the world. It just almost certainly removes them from SB contention next year.

The winning formula in the NFL right now is elite QB, elite WR, elite D line. Chiefs have a lot of work to do

Reactions: DJ

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this offseason has been awful for the Chiefs.

Hill deserves to be the highest paid WR especially since Adams took less to go to Vegas. Thats not a great return. Hill was productive with Alex 'checkdown' Smith. He isnt a product of Mahomes.

I didnt mind the Marcus Peters trade. I always thought he was a tad overrated. Can't trade Hill unless he is seen as too much of a wildcard off the field.
Unfortunately I disagree with you. I think KC did pretty well all things considered and they also got rid of a POS human being. KC is set up nicely in this draft to go in a few different directions.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think its the end of the world. It just almost certainly removes them from SB contention next year.

The winning formula in the NFL right now is elite QB, elite WR, elite D line. Chiefs have a lot of work to do
True but the Packers had that formula and were one and done too. Winning the SB is a crap shoot. Obviously, Hill is a special talent but I don't think the Chiefs have the weakest WR room in the league either. Andy has a good eye for these guys. It will just take some adjusting for Mahomes. I think it will help him immensely over time.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh, draft is pretty deep in receivers this go-round. I wanna see the whole body of work...
I understand your position at this time.

Never seen a player with the package Hill has. Stop/start excelleration is world class

maybe the Memphis RB'WR in the draft is the target