• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hill Trade?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacheco's YPC is down from 4.9 to 4.4 so....Im not sure thats for sure the answer.

Last year the week link on the team was CB. Gave up the most pass TDs in the league. They had to wait on McDuffie to get more reps and one of the CBs was banged up throughout the year IIRC. Eventually the team patched things up. The year Mahomes won his first Super Bowl the D line was a massive issue but they figured things out just enough to hold up against a fairly dominant Niners front.

The Chiefs still have fairly good offensive metrics. They just need to tweak things and get a little healthier. imo
But, without reliable options at receiver it would make sense to run it more. Because, they lead the League in drops and the more they throw it....leads to a possible INT. Mahomes has been slinging it a little carelessly this season.

Get a #1 WR in the offseason.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But, without reliable options at receiver it would make sense to run it more. Because, they lead the League in drops and the more they throw it....leads to a possible INT. Mahomes has been slinging it a little carelessly this season.

The big culprit with drops by a large margin unfortunately is Rashee Rice. aka the only guy consistently open. If he stops dropping the ball then maybe we've got something.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to pat my back quite a bit.

But this back pat might be one of my better ones.

Here you go. No need to hurt yourself
iu

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Too easy to load a box where the receivers can't be trusted to run a route past 10 yards. Additionally I think the runblocking from the OT's have generally been pretty awful this year. Although Morris looked really good mostly against the Packers in that capacity. Might be worth a convo to bench Donovan Smith if Morris keeps flashing. Maybe grab Ertz and go 12/13 personnel as much as possible? That's all I got really at this point. If Moore and MVS can't thrive with Mahomes, they can't thrive with anybody. Chiefs struck out in the offseason and that's all there is to it at this point. Correctable in the offseason, but they're just gonna have to eat shit this year.

Last edited:

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The big culprit with drops by a large margin unfortunately is Rashee Rice. aka the only guy consistently open. If he stops dropping the ball then maybe we've got something.
He will be really good eventually.

Amari Cooper dropped passes early in his career with the Raiders but I believe he got over that with Dallas and Cleveland.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Too easy to load a box where the receivers can't be trusted to run a route past 10 yards. Additionally I think the runblocking from the OT's have generally been pretty awful this year. Although Morris looked really good mostly against the Packers in that capacity. Might be worth a convo to bench Donovan Smith if Morris keeps flashing. Maybe grab Ertz and go 12/13 personnel as much as possible? That's all I got really at this point. If Moore and MVS can't thrive with Mahomes, they can't thrive with anybody. Chiefs struck out in the offseason and that's all there is to it at this point. Correctable in the offseason, but they're just gonna have to eat shit this year.
Ertz wouldn't be a bad guy to kick the tires on.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will be really good eventually.

Amari Cooper dropped passes early in his career with the Raiders but I believe he got over that with Dallas and Cleveland.
Do you know who else dropped a lot of passes in his rookie year? Hint: turned out to be the best WR in history.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are kidding rice?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t say Calvin Johnson.

Cuz that quitter kept droppin em the whole time.
It was Jerry Rice. He had a lot of drops early on and the Niners were starting to think trading up for him was a bad idea but then he corrected things and of course, we all know what happened.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Jerry Rice. He had a lot of drops early on and the Niners were starting to think trading up for him was a bad idea but then he corrected things and of course, we all know what happened.
CJ led the league in drops a few times.

And didn’t get to use stickem.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Not Eaglesnut. He thinks AB is Jesus.
Jesus would never leave a game mid way through. That was some sorry ass shit. Happened on the field so it matters.

But Brown gave us the most consistent and consecutive dominate run of any WR ever.