• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hill Trade?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this offseason has been awful for the Chiefs.

Hill deserves to be the highest paid WR especially since Adams took less to go to Vegas. Thats not a great return. Hill was productive with Alex 'checkdown' Smith. He isnt a product of Mahomes.

I didnt mind the Marcus Peters trade. I always thought he was a tad overrated. Can't trade Hill unless he is seen as too much of a wildcard off the field.
From what was rumored....Miami won that trade

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what was rumored....Miami won that trade
Yeah, I thought that Vegas would be better off rebuilding at the start of the offseason and it appears that the Chiefs might be the rebuilding team.

I get moving on from Honey Badger. Getting rid of Hill? Chiefs have the worst WR corp in football after Kelce.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hill deserves to be the highest paid WR especially since Adams took less to go to Vegas. Thats not a great return. Hill was productive with Alex 'checkdown' Smith. He isnt a product of Mahomes.

I didnt mind the Marcus Peters trade. I always thought he was a tad overrated. Can't trade Hill unless he is seen as too much of a wildcard off the field.

I think the Chiefs did well here. Save cap space and get younger with all those draft picks.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Definitely a tough pill for Chief fans to swallow. Not going to replace his playmaking ability but maybe, just maybe makes Mahomes even better in the long run. And the Chiefs brass seem to have a good eye for fast WRs in the draft. I know that may be wishful thinking to a degree but let's see the rest of this play out. A lot of things can happen yet.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I thought that Vegas would be better off rebuilding at the start of the offseason and it appears that the Chiefs might be the rebuilding team.

I get moving on from Honey Badger. Getting rid of Hill? Chiefs have the worst WR corp in football after Kelce.
Well it was only a matter of time. I don't like the return but I think it was the right move. If they draft well they will be fine, they believe in Mahomes. Hill isn't replaceable but they need to improve the defense first anyways

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably can get Jameson Williams in the late 1st

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we'll see. better do something good with those picks, though...

Compared to the NBA and MLB, the NFL is much more dominated by younger players. I think this is true for most positions (exceptions are QB, kicker, punter, and long snapper). Draft picks are gold in the NFL.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing it, I am surprised the Jets didnt top that offer. Hell just the #9 overall pick is more value than what the Dolphins just gave up.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After seeing it, I am surprised the Jets didnt top that offer. Hell just the #9 overall pick is more value than what the Dolphins just gave up.

And Tyreek Hill looks more like a jet than a dolphin.