• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hassan Whiteside

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
have u seen the Cavs play during this winning streak? its only a 6 game winning streak right now- but 3 of those teams were the Clips, Thunder and Bulls....and Mozgov and Smith have looked like great additions

We'll all just pretend like the Cavs aren't a worse team without LeBron than the Heat.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MAYBE, and I say MAYBE pre-trades (and to a certain extent- YAH- give me an extra 20M you SHOULD be)

but after trades no way

Did you not see how terrible they looked with JR & Mozgov when Lebron was out.

Take Lebron off that team and they wouldn't even make the playoffs.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you not see how terrible they looked with JR & Mozgov when Lebron was out.

Take Lebron off that team and they wouldn't even make the playoffs.

what when both guys were so new they hardly knew the playbook and Love and Kyrie (especially Love) were hurting big time- AND with Shumpert not even playing yet?

i mean are you seriously joking me right now?

Wade sits out when he has a hangnail

Last edited by a moderator:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what when both guys were so new they hardly knew the playbook and Love and Kyrie (especially Love) were hurting big time- AND with Shumpert not even playing yet?

i mean are you seriously joking me right now?

Wade sits out when he has a hangnail

The Cavs is a shit team without Lebron.

What are they 1-8 or 1-9 without him? This is a team with Kyrie & Love on the team

Your excuses are lame. The Cavs looked like shit anytime Lebron is in a suit. It is the reason why he came back 2 games before he was supposed to. He realize how shitty they looked so instead of returning against the Clippers, he came back against the Suns

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Cavs fan thinks Heat fan shouldn't be excited about Hassan, but on the other hand is creaming himself over JR Smith.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI

there were exactly TWO GAMES Mozgov and Smith played in before LeBron came back....and Shumpert has played in exactly 2 games with limited minutes

Kyrie
Love
JR
Shumpert
Mozgov
Thompson
Miller
Marion

v.
Wade
Bosh
Chalmers
Deng
Haslem's corpse
Anderson
Granger
Napier
Cole

How i see it- each side has two all stars

The Heat have one legit upper level rotation guy in Deng- the Cavs have 4 in Smith, Mozgov, Thompson, Shumpert

The Heat have a bunch of decent rotation guys in Granger, Napier, Chalmers, Anderson, Whiteside, Haslem, Williams vs. the Cavs who have Marion, Miller, Delly,

i mean cmon now.....the Cavs have actual legit NBA players....thats not even considering the TWENTY MILLION in salary the Cavs would have to add a guy if there was no Lebron

and if you really think Chalmers or a month of a street free agent qualify is solid rotational guys in the NBA i mean, i just dont know what to say

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, Cavs fan thinks Heat fan shouldn't be excited about Hassan, but on the other hand is creaming himself over JR Smith.

i mean, you are talking about a guy who has been the 6th man of the year and proved it in the NBA for a long time-- over aguy who has been playing for just over a month?

i mean, are you guys just combining to troll me behind my back right now? is this for real?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If rosters were judged strictly based on paper, Cleveland wouldn't have 20 losses now.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are 20-24!!!! and this with Wade being pretty damn healthy and playing in like 75% of the games

i think you guys have to ecstatic with how things are going...what more c ould you have really hoped for?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are 20-24!!!! and this with Wade being pretty damn healthy and playing in like 75% of the games

i think you guys have to ecstatic with how things are going...what more c ould you have really hoped for?

There's been more injuries than just Wade.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would be excited about Whiteside if were you guys too- but i think you are going crazy over a guy who was bagging groceries about a month ago....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would be excited about Whiteside if were you guys too- but i think you are going crazy over a guy who was bagging groceries about a month ago....

Miami haven't had a real Center since Shaq left so yes we're excited about a guy who is actually a Center who can rebound, block, & score 8-12 points in his sleep

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's been more injuries than just Wade.

absolutely! i understand that! VArejao was lost for the season and he is damn more valuable than McRoberts- Bosh was knicked up for a while- Love's back basically turned him into a jumpshooter who couldnt play down low for at least 2-3 weeks!

the Cavs have a new coach and pretty much a TOTAL new roster- the only holdovers are Kyrie, Thompson and Dellevodova....

but that does not mean anything right?

i mean cmon....you guys want to have it both ways and its ridiculous

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean, you are talking about a guy who has been the 6th man of the year and proved it in the NBA for a long time-- over aguy who has been playing for just over a month?

i mean, are you guys just combining to troll me behind my back right now? is this for real?

Here's the points you are seeming to miss.
The Cavs have basically 3 max players on the roster. I know Kryries contract is still rookie this year.

Next, and more important, you have James.

Opponents will gladly let JR shoot all day.

While Whiteside is still new to all of us, we know he isn't shooting us out of any games, and there really isn't anything opponents can do to stop the rebounding and blocked shots other then try to get him in foul trouble.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs would still make the playoffs though IMO, easily, without James.

The new injuries in the EC are cripples for a couple of the teams that were hopeful.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
absolutely! i understand that! VArejao was lost for the season and he is damn more valuable than McRoberts- Bosh was knicked up for a while- Love's back basically turned him into a jumpshooter who couldnt play down low for at least 2-3 weeks!

the Cavs have a new coach and pretty much a TOTAL new roster- the only holdovers are Kyrie, Thompson and Dellevodova....

but that does not mean anything right?

i mean cmon....you guys want to have it both ways and its ridiculous

Your excuses for Cleveland is ridiculous.

I'm guessing you did not consider all this when your predicted 72 wins right?

Love has been a jumpshooter all season long with Cleveland.....Please stop blaming his back

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your excuses for Cleveland is ridiculous.

I'm guessing you did not consider all this when your predicted 72 wins right?

Love has been a jumpshooter all season long with Cleveland.....Please stop blaming his back

you cannot talk sense to haters

....from favorites to 20-24....and convincing themselves how a street free agent will change their season

i dont know why i waste my time...

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just for the record

Hassan Whiteside was drafted in 2010 in the Second Round by the Sacramento Kings. He played in 1 game in the '10/'11 season and 18 games in the '11/'12 season- all off the bench- where he averaged 1.6pts and 2.2 rebounds

since then he has been out of basketball before signing with the Heat

with the Heat he has played in 18 games- starting 3 of them.

He is averaging 7.7 pts and 6.2 rebounds- in limited attempts he is shooting 50% from the line- and 67% from the field in just under 16 minutes per game.

i dunno about you guys...but I saw people ACTUALLY talking about Jimmy Butler as MVP on here a few weeks ago- and now that looks like an absolute joke.

I saw people claiming LeBron had lost his fastball and the Cavs were screwed- Love was leaving, LeBron was leaving and Blatt would be fired

lets give him sometime through the league before we coronate him anything more than what looks like a decent rotational player.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have to say- Big men take a long time to develop. It takes a mans physicality to play in the post in the NBA. How kids like Anthony Davis do it at age 20, 21 is amazing to me. Tristan Thompson being as effective as he was as young as he was surprised me.

Whiteside is 25 years old- right where I think Big men should be getting into their prime and feel comfortable.

we shall see....if he gets into the starting lineup- how he does against starters- rather against backups in garbage time (which is how he inititally started- all though the Chicago game is impressive) will go al ong way ....