• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh fires back at Saban (not really) -- invites all college coaches to the UM camp

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not the present, it's very clearly the past. It was an entirely different coaching staff; one with way less history of winning.
Its is the past when MI wins. A coaching having a history is winning means nothing to what was said.

As I have said I think Harbs will win at MI but until he does it is the present as was said.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait. Are you suggesting that Saban doesn't need to go to satellite camps? Go figure ...

:L

Go work on your reading comprehension. Specifically what it means when someone includes a location in a sentence and how it relates to the action.

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Visiting coaches to Michigan's camp... BEWARE!

Atrapitis.gif

Watch out for Harbaugh's Salmon Mousse!

Also...interesting name for the camp: Exposure U

That probably wouldn't work as a title for a Penn State camp.

Last edited:

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't think nearly enough attention is being paid to the name. Who in the hell's job was it to come up with THAT?

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please explain to me how if Jim Harbaugh is supposedly a guest, he is able to just go ahead and invite everyone else as if they are running the show?

Looks to me like he's just proven that Michigan is the one actually hosting the camp, and the claims of being a guest are 100% bullshit.

PS: Nick Saban doesn't give a fuck about a camp in Alabama. When the SEC removes the rule, we'll be heading to places where 3 star recruits aren't the limit.

Before you comment, you really should read the article. He's inviting the coaches to Michigan.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before you comment, you really should read the article. He's inviting the coaches to Michigan.

Maybe you should have read further in the thread?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is completely wrong. The other top coaches can just ignore Harbs trying to grandstand and treat him like an afterthought. The only way Harbs would "win" is if the other coaches went and more talent went to this camp there were not going without those other coaches.

Or if they don't its a major failure.

The "past" was last year so until Harbs does some winning Samurai is correct it is present.

Yeah, Urban has done a great job ignoring this:

Urban Meyer, Ohio State join the satellite camp trend, to be on Florida Atlantic's campus June 17: Buckeyes recruiting | cleveland.com

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to have misread what I said, I said they will ignore Harbs. Meyer has stated before that he does not like this process but if the others are going to exploit the loophole he does not want to be at a disadvantage but would like it closed.

Yeah, I don't think he grasps the concept that other coaches are just going to do their own thing/camps.

But I'm sure those 50 FCS coaches that signed up for Harbaugh's camp will have the 5 stars pouring in.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SEC is worried because we can do it and they can't.

And I'm sorry, the national media does not agree with your biased opinion.
:rollseyes: Fine you can be excited about the national media while the relevant programs can be excited about national championships :laugh3:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:rollseyes: Fine you can be excited about the national media while the relevant programs can be excited about national championships :laugh3:
Based on your favorite teams, you're not used to getting national championships in anything....

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Earlier in the thread, you said these weren't the same . . .
What?

You don't seem to follow along well. I said Harbaugh satellite camps were not the same as the camp hosted by Michigan -- because Michigan can't host the satellite camps. So they can't invite anyone to those. But this invitation to our camp was brought on by the criticism of our satellite camps -- to which Urban denounced mere days ago, only to go to his own days later.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't think he grasps the concept that other coaches are just going to do their own thing/camps.

But I'm sure those 50 FCS coaches that signed up for Harbaugh's camp will have the 5 stars pouring in.
Sure, they may host their own -- but it makes them look like hypocrites, which I love. That's why Harbaughs move was so genius. I never expected Urban to show up at our camp but just a week ago he was denouncing satellite camps and now he's going to his own; all because of Harbaugh.

And yes, I do think there will be some five stars at the Michigan camp. No individual camp, not even Alabama's, is going to have more than a few; given there's only like 30 in a class.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, they may host their own -- but it makes them look like hypocrites, which I love. That's why Harbaughs move was so genius. I never expected Urban to show up at our camp but just a week ago he was denouncing satellite camps and now he's going to his own; all because of Harbaugh.

And yes, I do think there will be some five stars at the Michigan camp. No individual camp, not even Alabama's, is going to have more than a few; given there's only like 30 in a class.
When and where did Urban comment? I missed it.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What?

You don't seem to follow along well. I said Harbaugh satellite camps were not the same as the camp hosted by Michigan -- because Michigan can't host the satellite camps. So they can't invite anyone to those. But this invitation to our camp was brought on by the criticism of our satellite camps -- to which Urban denounced mere days ago, only to go to his own days later.

Urban did say it was B.S. using these invites to pretend they are not running the camps. However he did say he would have to start doing it himself if the coaches that like using loopholes continue.