• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Grantland making the case the ravens will regain the throne in the toughest division

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree with Tbag here. I'm pretty sure he's been the victim of multiple inputs. He knows what he's talking about.
Bump...

U missed this one NEPatsfan... What say u?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So should I allow him to call me names all day in multiple threads? He calls me names in every post not one of u says a word til I say something . How should I solve this?

Hm?

Cry to hammer like you usually do.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I understand your BUTThurt persona.

I doubt u do. U just bring insults and rarely talk football. Weird for being on a football forum so much says something about the person.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bump...

U missed this one NEPatsfan... What say u?
Tgann stop whinning like your bitch coach and his weasel owner. You statrted this montgs ago. Just because you have no other material beside douche, lesbo and bad stats don't get all BUTThurt. I love you man. You're the easiest target on hoop.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tgann stop whinning like your bitch coach and he's weasel owner. You statrted this montgs ago. Just because you have no other material beside douche, lesbo and bad stats don't get all BUTThurt. I love you man. You're the easiest target on hoop.

CDumler? Dare to dive ur head in this? lol...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^is it just me or is it creepy when he says this?

I mean cmon man....lol...

It's essentially what you do when it comes to the Ravens.

It's also a line from a live broadcast on radio row at the SB, in reference to a person that basically acts just like you.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt u do. U just bring insults and rarely talk football. Weird for being on a football forum so much says something about the person.
Actually I talk football with those that have a clue. You know the ones that have actually posted stats that weren't bogus. You know the ones that aren't blind homers. You are such an easy target how can I resist? Do you need a hug? Will that help you through this dark time?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation=HELP please.

Actually CDumler and I had some pretty good "football" discussion just today.

He was saying anytime names start being thrown around he finds it offensive... He also said he would quell the name calling.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was saying anytime names start being thrown around he finds it offensive... He also said he would quell the name calling.

In particular if it's a Pats fan, other team fans, not so much.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CDumler is a good dude. He doesn't agree with all the name calling. He takes a lot of crap for that. I can respect his opinion. Unlike you who does nothing but call people names then has the audacity to call others out. Not sure what you think he can do for you? He's not a mod. Tissue for you?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^is it just me or is it creepy when he says this?

I mean cmon man....lol...

Those 2 are PMS qualified Tg, you won't get any reason out of them...."Homers Gone Wild"
Throw them their beads.....:pound:

pd4662.jpg

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not even close to what I said. I said I hate the posts that just turn into pages upon pages of name calling back and forth. It accomplishes nothing and makes an actual interesting conversation almost impossible to want to be a part of other than the parties involved. AS for this I told you that if you don't get involved in the name calling I would stick up for you. Let's see at some point you called NE a "Lesbo." Pretty sure that qualifies as name calling.

As for the article the guy makes some decent points. Really I'm sure we could find plenty of stats to support pretty much every team in the AFC North for winning that division. Heck didn't Cleveland finish with the best defense in the division last year? Can't quite remember. It should be a fun division once again that should be separated by a game or two by the end of it all. Key injuries will play into it and for Baltimore they definitely will need to see some guys from last year and this year's draft step up to replace some of the guys they lost.