• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Grantland making the case the ravens will regain the throne in the toughest division

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offended? I've been laughing at u since day 1... Ur game is just busted not even modestly funny or entertaining... I'll be laughing at u all season.... :pound:
Is that how you deal with failure, laughing? So will you be laughing all season or crying to the mods and other posters about how the Pat fans make fun of you? Simple question. It's not like it's not your MO:kissass:[/QUOTE]

I try to keep the rhetoric down but when you and that feggish bf of yours Rex hunt me down constantly with your weak games I feel obliged to slap u turds around a bit in my spare time. If Hammer dont mind neither do I as u are harmless.

How many times have I owned ur ass now? Why dont u choose someone else that is more your speed there ya sissy.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that how you deal with failure, laughing? So will you be laughing all season or crying to the mods and other posters about how the Pat fans make fun of you? Simple question. It's not like it's not your MO:kissass:

I try to keep the rhetoric down but when you and that feggish bf of yours Rex hunt me down constantly with your weak games I feel obliged to slap u turds around a bit in my spare time. If Hammer dont mind neither do I as u are harmless.

How many times have I owned ur ass now? Why dont u choose someone else that is more your speed there ya sissy.[/QUOTE]
Can you send me a stat there Skippy? As usual you can't figure out a stat or fact. I'll prove it right here.
1. You try to keep the rhetoric down. STFU you lieing fat piece of turd.
2. Your ignorant comment about owning my ass. That would be ZERO ass clown.
3. Rex and I hunt you down. Well I can only speak for myself. You went about 12 hours after crying like the little beatch you are to the mods and others about name calling. Don't make me pull it up and embarrass you again. I even offerd to leave you alone, Alice. But then you started with the name calling and BS again, it was too much. I had to jump back in.

PS you got any pictures of dudes on you phone? How light are your loafers exactly?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How many times have I owned ur ass now? Why dont u choose someone else that is more your speed there ya sissy.
Can you send me a stat there Skippy? As usual you can't figure out a stat or fact. I'll prove it right here.
3. Rex and I hunt you down. Well I can only speak for myself. You went about 12 hours after crying like the little beatch you are to the mods and others about name calling. Don't make me pull it up and embarrass you again. I even offerd to leave you alone, Alice. But then you started with the name calling and BS again, it was too much. I had to jump back in.

PS you got any pictures of dudes on you phone? How light are your loafers exactly?[/QUOTE]

NWPatsfan Quote:
^yells at computer screen. thinks hes winning. lol!!!

"Dont make me...Dont make me....lol!!! I am embarrassed for you.

:mad2: :pound:
^u ^me

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

PS you got any pictures of dudes on you phone? How light are your loafers exactly?

NWPatsfan Quote:

^u ^me[/QUOTE]
This will be my final post with you as you are not worth my time nor effort.

As the president of the douche club have you ever once posted a stat that was accurate?
Have you ever refuted an accusation against you? Example look above 1,2,3? No you'd rather simply contiune with your bs.
Congrats unlike you, Joe Flacco, Harbaugh and the Ravens you won.
This should give yuo plenty of free time. So do something nice like take your boyfriend to an all you can eat salad bar. :yawning:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be my final post with you as you are not worth my time nor effort, but I still want to try and get the last word.

FIFY

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NWPatsfan Quote:

^u ^me

As the president of the douche club have you ever once posted a stat that was accurate?
Have you ever refuted an accusation against you? Example look above 1,2,3? No you'd rather simply contiune with your bs.
This should give yuo plenty of free time. So do something nice like take your boyfriend to an all you can eat salad bar. :yawning:[/QUOTE]

^U promise?
^u ^me

blah blah blah...So im clear...U spout off ur mouth get owned then inform me this will be your last post with me.

then take ur ball and go home ya sissy. bye.:wave:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NWPatsfan Quote:

^u ^me

This should give yuo plenty of free time. So do something nice like take your boyfriend to an all you can eat salad bar. :yawning:[/QUOTE]

and NWpatsfan is down.... Game over folks...check please! lol

Last edited: