• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Grantland making the case the ravens will regain the throne in the toughest division

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen I get it u troll football forums bc u like a mans man after the recent messy breakup with that tranny...get back on the horse kid those forums are out there for u. Just not this one.

You got something to offer in English, Corky?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
English:

Ur a h*mo.

Stay away ur getting creepy.

Still waiting on you to post a comment in English, fat boy.

Don't forget the skin lotion when you hit Wal-Mart Pork Chop, your new BFF is counting on you.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but your pen pal Chris Chase from Bethesda, MD did. Too funny for anyone who wants to google Chris Chase. Multiple hits. My personal favorite is titled the most hated blogger in America. Sorry I'm on my tablet can't post the link.

No clue what u r trying to say.... no need to explain it.im good.[/QUOTE]
Naturally you don't homer. As usual you cherry picked what would make you feel good. So go ahead and pretend like you didn't know Chase was considered a dirt bag by many. Easily explainable, he's from Maryland:kissass:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still waiting on you to post a comment in English, fat boy.

Don't forget the skin lotion when you hit Wal-Mart Pork Chop, your new BFF is counting on you.
Mommy was too hard on little Rexy and all the new Daddy's were mean and made u wear dresses didn't he?

Classic Stockholm syndrome where the abused falls in love with the abuser...now u are compelled to play it fast and loose with all ur boyfriends... Have some respect go find a good man someone that will drive u around in ur little silver gay-mobile.:pound:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue what u r trying to say.... no need to explain it.im good.
Naturally you don't homer. As usual you cherry picked what would make you feel good. So go ahead and pretend like you didn't know Chase was considered a dirt bag by many. Easily explainable, he's from Maryland:kissass:[/QUOTE]

Ummm..no.

I don't spend my time doing background checks on all the men on this board....

Wtf is happening to this board with all the geh chit?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naturally you don't homer. As usual you cherry picked what would make you feel good. So go ahead and pretend like you didn't know Chase was considered a dirt bag by many. Easily explainable, he's from Maryland:kissass:

Ummm..no.

Wtf is happening to this board with all the geh chit?[/QUOTE]
Yeah we believe that Says the guy who has a dude as his avi. We know you don't check facts. That we do know. You really are a piece of work.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm..no.

Wtf is happening to this board with all the geh chit?
Yeah we believe that Says the guy who has a dude as his avi. We know you don't check facts. That we do know. You really are a piece of work.[/QUOTE]

^makes a point to mention a male avatar while he himself has a geh male leprechaun holding a ball wearing little booties with pink shamrocks on his man-vest...LMFAO!!!:L:pound::pound:

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we believe that Says the guy who has a dude as his avi. We know you don't check facts. That we do know. You really are a piece of work.
^makes a point to mention a male avatar while he himself has a geh male leprechaun holding a ball wearing little booties with pink shamrocks on his man-vest...LMFAO!!!:L:pound::pound:[/QUOTE]
The difference fool, one is a human. I'll let you decide which one Skippy.
I'm going to stop picking on you now. I don't want you crying to the mods and others how the big bad Pat fans call you mean names.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^makes a point to mention a male avatar while he himself has a geh male leprechaun holding a ball wearing little booties with pink shamrocks on his man-vest...LMFAO!!!:L:pound::pound:
I'm going to stop picking on you now. I don't want you crying to the mods and others how the big bad Pat fans call you mean names.[/QUOTE]

^Loses all the time.claims victory.

Thanks for participating here's ur trophy.:lame:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

going to stop picking on you now. I don't want you crying to the mods and others how the big bad Pat fans call you mean names.[/QUOTE]

"The difference is one,is a human."

^LMFAO... Yeah one is a geh little pink shamrock wearing leprechaun with a vetht on... :pound: Ur such a feg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to stop picking on you now. I don't want you crying to the mods and others how the big bad Pat fans call you mean names.

^Loses all the time.claims victory.

Thanks for participating here's ur trophy.:lame:[/QUOTE]
:burt:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

going to stop picking on you now. I don't want you crying to the mods and others how the big bad Pat fans call you mean names.

^LMFAO... Yeah one is a geh little pink shamrock wearing leprechaun with a vetht on... :pound: Ur such a feg[/QUOTE]
So you have pictures of dudes, I have a cartoon. Who's tge feg? :noidea::hurt:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^LMFAO... Yeah one is a geh little pink shamrock wearing leprechaun with a vetht on... :pound: Ur such a feg
So you have pictures of dudes, I have a cartoon. Who's tge feg? :noidea::hurt:[/QUOTE]

^bush league... Just quit. U blow why don't u and Rexy get a room he can show u what his Dad taught him...lol. :pound:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have pictures of dudes, I have a cartoon. Who's tge feg? :noidea::hurt:

^bush league... Just quit. U blow why don't u and Rexy get a room he can show u what his Dad taught him...lol. :pound:[/QUOTE]
Please give us another false stat. Please:hope: we shouldn't have to wait long. Just open your mouth founder of the douche club.​

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^bush league... Just quit. U blow why don't u and Rexy get a room he can show u what his Dad taught him...lol. :pound:
Please give us another false stat. Please:hope: we shouldn't have to wait long. Just open your mouth founder of the douche club.​
[/QUOTE]

Ur weak even for a troll....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ur weak even for a troll....[/QUOTE]
You're cute even for a fat feg. Keep trying Skippy. So once again I shot holes in your bs and you get all offended. :mad2:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ur weak even for a troll....
You're cute even for a fat feg. Keep trying Skippy. So once again I shot holes in your bs and you get all offended. :mad2:[/QUOTE]

Offended? I've been laughing at u since day 1... Ur game is just busted not even modestly funny or entertaining... I'll be laughing at u all season.... :pound:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're cute even for a fat feg. Keep trying Skippy. So once again I shot holes in your bs and you get all offended. :mad2:

Offended? I've been laughing at u since day 1... Ur game is just busted not even modestly funny or entertaining... I'll be laughing at u all season.... :pound:[/QUOTE]
You win this pissing contest - sitting down!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Offended? I've been laughing at u since day 1... Ur game is just busted not even modestly funny or entertaining... I'll be laughing at u all season.... :pound:[/QUOTE]
Is that how you deal with failure, laughing? So will you be laughing all season or crying to the mods and other posters about how the Pat fans make fun of you? Simple question. It's not like it's not your MO:kissass: