• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Grantland making the case the ravens will regain the throne in the toughest division

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^Don't even know what that means

but I agree with most of what FlyerHawk was saying...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^Don't even know what that means

but I agree with most of what FlyerHawk was saying...

You constantly seek validation of your beliefs and your favorite team. You hare incapable of taking any criticism of them of any kind.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what u mean... But Grantland makes a good case at this early stage in the season and for the AFCN.

I hope u read the article and learned a little from it.

:thumb:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what u mean... But Grantland makes a good case at this early stage in the season and for the AFCN.

I hope u read the article and learned a little from it.

:thumb:

His case comes down to injuries.

In his closing remarks he shows this.

If everything goes right and all of their superstars stay healthy and productive, the Steelers will again be tough to beat. More plausibly, Pittsburgh should struggle more with offensive injuries while Cincinnati should come back to earth in close games. And that should make Baltimore the favorites to win the league’s toughest division in 2015.

It's idiotic on it's face, "if"s and "plausibly", along with him leaving himself an out by saying it wouldn't surprise him.

Predicting how a team will do based on assumption of injuries is rediculousness.

Grantland isn't a top tier NFL source from what I have seen, and hence I rarely read them regarding the NFL.

(Edited)

You take any critique as a slight against your favorit team to the nth degree.

For example I happen to think the Ravens are a very good team; however I think they will have a tough(er) time this year because of the increase of strenght other teams, ergo more parrity, and the tougher schedule the Ravens seem to be facing this coming season.

You immediately interpret that to mean I think the Ravens will be worse than the Jaguars.

You seek validation of your favorite team constantly.

Last edited:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His case does not come down to injuries.

Ur case for why u feel this article is worthless comes down to you pointing at a sliver of the article but a paragraph and continue to reference it over and over as if that's all he wrote about which he didn't.

he said the Ravens had holes last year due to injuries with those starters back plus the draft picks in Carl Davis and others the Ravens have done a great job.

U pinning the whole argument to injuries shows u had no interest in anything but painting if a certain way.

Good article.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His case does not come down to injuries.

Ur case for why u feel this article is worthless comes down to you pointing at a sliver of the article but a paragraph and continue to reference it over and over as if that's all he wrote about which he didn't.

he said the Ravens had holes last year due to injuries with those starters back plus the draft picks in Carl Davis and others the Ravens have done a great job.

U pinning the whole argument to injuries shows u had no interest in anything but painting if a certain way.

Good article.

:L

He even stated that it does in his closing argument.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

He even stated that it does in his closing argument.

He states no less then 3 variables that will have an impact. U have erroneously chosen to hang your hat on one and state it over and over.

U were wrong then and are wrong now it's not just one variable and the weight he gives to that one variable is a product of multiple inputs. U misunderstood.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He states no less then 3 variables that will have an impact. U have erroneously chosen to hang your hat on one and state it over and over.

U were wrong then and are wrong now it's not just one variable and the weight he gives to that one variable is a product of multiple inputs. U misunderstood.

He sums up his argument with the injury variable. Your summation is where you make your strongest case. It's your go to argument on the entire subject at hand.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sums up his argument with the injury variable. Your summation is where you make your strongest case. It's your go to argument on the entire subject at hand.

Multiple inputs are relevant to his summation and drive his answer. U missed it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have to agree with Tbag here. I'm pretty sure he's been the victim of multiple inputs. He knows what he's talking about.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure maybe u can make some sense of it?

NEPats has left the "makes sense area" with this deflategate stuff and hates everbody's team that is not being crucified.....He is stuck in the mud !! :D

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Multiple inputs are relevant to his summation and drive his answer. U missed it.

I didn't miss anything. The first clue in the article was early on when he built in an out if he turns out to be wrong by saying "I wouldn't be surprised if..."

Grantland is less than avg at best when it comes to football stories.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree with Tbag here. I'm pretty sure he's been the victim of multiple inputs. He knows what he's talking about.

^More nothing from the lesbo.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NEPats has left the "makes sense area" with this deflategate stuff and hates everbody's team that is not being crucified.....He is stuck in the mud !! :D
Totally agree.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't miss anything. The first clue in the article was early on when he built in an out if he turns out to be wrong by saying "I wouldn't be surprised if..."

Grantland is less than avg at best when it comes to football stories.

^given multiple reasons in article chooses most subjective to lean on. Always a mistake. U misunderstood it.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name calling/ personal attack double standard alert.

So should I allow him to call me names all day in multiple threads? He calls me names in every post not one of u says a word til I say something . How should I solve this?

Hm?