• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Graham to Seattle.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is very good on the big stage.

Yes he is... YOU gotta have a pass rush vs a guy like Brady ... We lacked that... That was my biggest concern going into that game... Last year our D line came at you from all angles... We didn't have that in 2014... And Lane breaking his arm didn't help either... Brady went into attack mode after that... Not that Lane is so great, but his replacement was a HUGE drop off... Simon ..

49er_Rick

Drummer for Punk Rock Barbie - Party ON!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Seattle and I know this is a great move. Now they have a passing threat. Now most likely they will lose some players because of Graham after they sign Wilson but overall Great move. Should walk into the Super Bowl again.

You are all aware of how much I hate Seattle but this move is abso freakin lutely BRILLANT! and I HATE those bastards for pulling it off.

Graham will take pressure off the other receivers and for those of you who missed it... Chris Mathews is 6' 5" 218 and made a huge impact in the Super Bowl. If Mathews and Graham have even above average seasons coupled with the Read option and scrambling ability of Russell Wilson the Seahawks are going have a marked improvement in their offense.

Remember, without Graham and Mathew have no catches at all the whole season the Seahawk offense was ranked 27th in passing. The top receiver Doug Baldwin.... 825 yards and 3 TD's.

I hate to say it.... but the Hawks are now the odds on favorite to win the Super Bowl in my book.

If they can play more consistently on the road they'll host the whole thing again. GOD I hate the NFL right now. It's like God just doesn't want me to watch football anymore.... there's nothing to see except:

The "we hold therefore we are" Cheathawks..... and the Deflatriots. And when they aren't winning we have spousal abuse, DUI, PED's and Murder.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good move on Seattles behalf. That OL needs some help, but Wilson is a very mobile QB. This without question hurts the Cards.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are all aware of how much I hate Seattle but this move is abso freakin lutely BRILLANT! and I HATE those bastards for pulling it off.

Graham will take pressure off the other receivers and for those of you who missed it... Chris Mathews is 6' 5" 218 and made a huge impact in the Super Bowl. If Mathews and Graham have even above average seasons coupled with the Read option and scrambling ability of Russell Wilson the Seahawks are going have a marked improvement in their offense.

Remember, without Graham and Mathew have no catches at all the whole season the Seahawk offense was ranked 27th in passing. The top receiver Doug Baldwin.... 825 yards and 3 TD's.

I hate to say it.... but the Hawks are now the odds on favorite to win the Super Bowl in my book.

If they can play more consistently on the road they'll host the whole thing again. GOD I hate the NFL right now. It's like God just doesn't want me to watch football anymore.... there's nothing to see except:

The "we hold therefore we are" Cheathawks..... and the Deflatriots. And when they aren't winning we have spousal abuse, DUI, PED's and Murder.

LOL.... Dude you do know your football though that's obvious... Most people wouldn't even remember who Chris Mathews is... He could be a future stud, we'll see... But getting Graham will help Lynch also because teams were not respecting our receivers because they lack separation and that big time threat down field...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I doubt that.
In our last 2 games (2012/2014) combined The Kitten caught 6 passes, on 15 targets(LOL), for 82 yards and 1 TD.
Graham did better than that in his 1 games against Dallas this year. 8 catches, 86 yards, 10 targets, 1 TD in a year featuring New Orleans worst year in a decade or so and Dallas' best year in a decade or so.

Like I say GnG, you just spew.

You sound jealous.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The "injuries is no excuse" thing is a load of crap. In the age of free agency and salary caps you can't just replace elite players. Especially in a the superbowl. Give Brady and the Pats credit for seeing the weakness and exploiting it but saying it didn't matter is ridiculous

Exactly this. Glad some people here have some common sense. Lane going down in the Superbowl hurt Seattle big time. Brady picked on Simon all game and Seattle just didn't respond to the injury well enough. Shit happens and you have to deal with it, but to just dismiss any mention of injuries as "making an excuse" is idiotic.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In our last 2 games (2012/2014) combined The Kitten caught 6 passes, on 15 targets(LOL), for 82 yards and 1 TD.
Graham did better than that in his 1 games against Dallas this year. 8 catches, 86 yards, 10 targets, 1 TD in a year featuring New Orleans worst year in a decade or so and Dallas' best year in a decade or so.

Like I say GnG, you just spew.

You sound jealous.
I'm sorry you can't have an honest debate without getting butt-hurt. I just gave my honest opinion.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry you can't have an honest debate without getting butt-hurt. I just gave my honest opinion.
It is up to you if you want to adjust your opinions because you are one of the very few who "say" they don't like this trade.
This trade just made the team you love to hate that much better. I think it is you who is butt-hurt.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is up to you if you want to adjust your opinions because you are one of the very few who "say" they don't like this trade.
This trade just made the team you love to hate that much better. I think it is you who is butt-hurt.
I don't hate Seattle, I just don't think this trade helps them.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate Seattle, I just don't think this trade helps them.
I think it is a fantastic deal for Seattle if they can find some guys to block. They can line up in two TE's with Graham and Wilson, force you to play base because of Lynch, and eat you alive with the TE's in the passing game against your LB's

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ITT: GnG is nothing but a troll

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ITT: GnG is nothing but a troll

It's ok GnG, I thought Dez caught that ball too

I+can+almost+smell+the+sweet+aroma+of+fledgling+pups+_4e752424b8bebd41ffe084b713512bd1.jpg

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holee shit

Can't have a thread to discuss football without this childish catfighting

was going to comment on the trade but I am sure someone will have their delicate sensibilities upset to fuck it

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holee shit

Can't have a thread to discuss football without this childish catfighting

was going to comment on the trade but I am sure someone will have their delicate sensibilities upset to fuck it

As long as you don't just make up absolute bullshit and refuse to admit you're pulling arguments out of your ass, there's nothing to worry about.