• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Graham to Seattle.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holee shit

Can't have a thread to discuss football without this childish catfighting

was going to comment on the trade but I am sure someone will have their delicate sensibilities upset to fuck it
Oh come on pzr, we know your responses carry weight. Chime in.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holee shit

Can't have a thread to discuss football without this childish catfighting

was going to comment on the trade but I am sure someone will have their delicate sensibilities upset to fuck it
A good decision on your part. These Seahawks fans just can't tolerate anyone that disagrees with them.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone that disagrees with you is a troll. :L

Only those who use nonsense arguments like Graham missing games as a reason why getting Max Unger, who actually misses games, is a clear win.

Keep trolling chief

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh come on pzr, we know your responses carry weight. Chime in.
He doesn't want to deal with your childish behavior. I don't blame him.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only those who use nonsense arguments like Graham missing games as a reason why getting Max Unger, who actually misses games, is a clear win.

Keep trolling chief
Keep whining.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carpenter, just like Tate, took way too long to develop. Carpenter is worse because he was always showing up to camp over weight. He'll probably become a big fatass now that's he got his payday.

We got some work to do with the line now, but I'm sure Cable and the coaches got a plan. Finding OGs in the draft are much easier than OTs.

Healthy Unger will be missed. Hopefully we get it resolved.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are all aware of how much I hate Seattle but this move is abso freakin lutely BRILLANT! and I HATE those bastards for pulling it off.

Graham will take pressure off the other receivers and for those of you who missed it... Chris Mathews is 6' 5" 218 and made a huge impact in the Super Bowl. If Mathews and Graham have even above average seasons coupled with the Read option and scrambling ability of Russell Wilson the Seahawks are going have a marked improvement in their offense.

Remember, without Graham and Mathew have no catches at all the whole season the Seahawk offense was ranked 27th in passing. The top receiver Doug Baldwin.... 825 yards and 3 TD's.

I hate to say it.... but the Hawks are now the odds on favorite to win the Super Bowl in my book.

If they can play more consistently on the road they'll host the whole thing again. GOD I hate the NFL right now. It's like God just doesn't want me to watch football anymore.... there's nothing to see except:

The "we hold therefore we are" Cheathawks..... and the Deflatriots. And when they aren't winning we have spousal abuse, DUI, PED's and Murder.
Rick what a bad day yesterday as a 49ers fan. I like the move today but we still have some work to do. We need a good draft. The only good think Seattle doesn't have a 1st rd pick and they lost a guy on the Oline(was a weakness before this trade).

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is a fantastic deal for Seattle if they can find some guys to block. They can line up in two TE's with Graham and Wilson, force you to play base because of Lynch, and eat you alive with the TE's in the passing game against your LB's
Plus they add a redone threat with Jimmy. They just don't have to rely on Lynch and wilson scoring the TD. A+ for seattle on this trade. Yes they need to worry about their oline but they can draft a center in the 2nd or 3rd rd. They still need a WR to take pressure off of Jimmy. Another Negative they have to pay Jimmy 10 mill a year for the next 3 years. He is declining a little but still top 3 in the league.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday I thought Graham was soft. I still think that way today. Haven't seen a single Seattle fan on here change their tune in that regard, so quit making stuff up.

Yesterday I thought he was also a serious matchup problem for about 28 teams in the league, and I still think that way today.

One of the teams he doesn't match up well is the one he is now a part of. It adds an interesting element to the offense and addresses an area it was particular weak in: red zone.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Grahms numbers were inflated due to the system he played in. It certainly is an upgrade for Seattle but don't expect Grahm to put up the same numbers.

Heck even Seattles own players said he was overrated and soft.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Grahms numbers were inflated due to the system he played in. It certainly is an upgrade for Seattle but don't expect Grahm to put up the same numbers.

Graham won't put up the same numbers, but he'll be force in the red zone and a threat most teams will respect all the way down the field. The attention he draws will help all the WRs.

Also Graham is soft, but still a weapon. Happy as hell to have him. He might be useful when playing the Cards I think.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

None of us expect the same numbers. But that's irrelevant. He's instantly a huge upgrade to the passing game... while also being soft for a TE. They're not mutually exclusive. Teams still have a tough time guarding him though, and in Seattle he'll actually have a running game to distract defenses.

You said it yourself: this is an upgrade for Seattle. That's really all that needs to be said right now unless you're talking about fantasy projections.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has to make Seahawks fans happy. Finally have a super-stud target in the receiving corps to throw to.

Several things about why Saints would do this: Brees is on the downward slope; maybe Saints recognize that having an offense that can put up big yards in MOST games, but more often than not, cant do it against a tough opponent on the road, just isnt going to work.

To have that kind of team, need a dependable running game. Which needs a dependable OL. Though RBs are devalued in today's game, being able to consistently run is the path to a championship (of course, excepting the Pats...). Maybe they'll get a top level OL recruit in the draft, and along with this trade, start to build a line like Dallas did.

They might just have made the decision to re-tool: Let Brees move on, start slashing contracts and building space to rebuild. Was Graham tagged last season, or was that the previous one? Where he wanted receiver tag money as opposed to TE money? Maybe NO just doesnt want to pay what he's going to demand.

But wow, think it's a good deal for Seahawks.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate Seattle, I just don't think this trade helps them.

It helps Wilson in a big way .... His number one receiver last year was Baldwin... That in itself should tell you it helps... Baldwin has good hands, but he's not a legit #1 guy ...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm a Seahawk fan I'm giddy over this news. Huge signing. Need to address their already weak OL, but still a big move

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good moves for both teams.

I actually like this deal for the Saints the more I think about it

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is a great move for the Seahawks. I am continuously impressed/angered that the FO there is able to do what they do. So many talented people on the same roster all getting paid well. It makes you wonder wtf most other teams are even doing.

I don't like Seattle, obviously, but this was a great move.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he needs the surgery now is the time to do it..