• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give Me Your Top 10 QBs For This Year

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when I read the question for this thread it reads top ten "this year"
not up to this year.
So it could be very feasible that someone thinks Goff will outperform Wentz this coming year. Wentz coming off injury, which possibly could come with some mental hang ups, not just physical performance.
Last year it doesnt matter if Wentz did better than Goff. Goff did very well & his performance jumped probably more than any other QBs from year before to last year. Now imagine if you continues that trend. Now include on paper the Rams looked like their whole team as a whole has improved. Which always helps the QB.

So point is. It is easy to see ways how Goff could be higher than Wentz for this coming year.

Now I think Wentz will be just fine & most likely be considered for top ten status, but still dont understand your childish out cry in thinking Goff (any QB for that matter) could never be considered to out play Wentz next year.

Hell before last year I would have predicted Goff in the worst ten starting QBs & look what he did. Showing you should never say never. (except for Hue winning a superbowl.... That will never happen)

Damn you get so ridiculous when it comes to Wentz, you are incapable of rational thought.

I like your point and get it but all this revolves around who is better Wentz or Dak and I’m incapable of rational thought because I think Wentz is better then Dak. Ok man... if you say so. That’s really way out there huhh?

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m getting sick of this crap...Dak....Wentz....Goff..... who cares? Dak can suck my left nut....Goff my right nut... Wentz my taint. None of these three turds are top 10 QB’s. Thank you and good day Sir!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nutcase says Goff being better is NOT POSSIBLE. Yet numbers wise Goff was barely behind Wentz.
PE has an agenda anything that doesn't support his agenda is invalid.

Goff wasn’t in the MVP debate. Sorry. He didn’t have the year Wentz did and tell me what my agenda is PDay... I mean Manster.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m getting sick of this crap...Dak....Wentz....Goff..... who cares? Dak can suck my left nut....Goff my right nut... Wentz my taint. None of these three turds are top 10 QB’s. Thank you and good day Sir!

Goff might be... Wentz is. Sorry dude

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like your point and get it but all this revolves around who is better Wentz or Dak and I’m incapable of rational thought because I think Wentz is better then Dak. Ok man... if you say so. That’s really way out there huhh?
I never mentioned Dak :scratch:

Unless you spell Dak.... G.O.F.F

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am completely incapable of rational thought because I think Wentz is better then Goff. Come on.
wow.
you really cant keep up with your own conversations.
Its not because you think he is better. Hell I mentioned I think he is better.
Its because you get so butthurt over the "possibility" of Goff even having a chance to be considered better in any one year. When rational thought knows it to be possible. They are not that far apart.

You sure you're a College graduate?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am completely incapable of rational thought because I think Wentz is better then Goff. Come on.
I really want to stop any direct replies with you, but your stupidity makes it impossible.
You're incapable of rational thought, because you bitch like a 3 year old whenever someone doesn't kiss Wentz ass.
I cant say Wentz is worse than Goff and Dak right now but to say its impossible is simply irrational.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s what you’d like to believe. He threw for 23 TDs and crumbled without Zeke. Good news is Zeke will be back but you’re really trying to sit here and tell me you think Dak is as good as Wentz
He had six rushing TDs too, or do those not count? He also finished top 5 in total QBR for the second consecutive year. He "crumbled" when Smith got hurt. not when he lost Zeke.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really want to stop any direct replies with you, but your stupidity makes it impossible.
You're incapable of rational thought, because you bitch like a 3 year old whenever someone doesn't kiss Wentz ass.
I cant say Wentz is worse than Goff and Dak right now but to say its impossible is simply irrational.

It’s not impossible for Goff cause he has a real arm and elite talent. It’s impossible for Dak because he doesn’t have elite arm talent.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had six rushing TDs too, or do those not count? He also finished top 5 in total QBR for the second consecutive year. He "crumbled" when Smith got hurt. not when he lost Zeke.

He’s a good QB and will bounce back this year. Maybe it’s turned cliche but as much as Colin Cowherd is annoying he nailed his comparison between Dak and Wentz. Dak is a 50,000 Corvette and Wentz is a 200,000 Maserati

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow.
you really cant keep up with your own conversations.
Its not because you think he is better. Hell I mentioned I think he is better.
Its because you get so butthurt over the "possibility" of Goff even having a chance to be considered better in any one year. When rational thought knows it to be possible. They are not that far apart.

You sure you're a College graduate?

I’m not butt hurt one iota. Goff could be better because he has a nice arm and very good talent around him and I got your point about this being for the upcoming season. But the issue in this thread with PDay, Manster and Handicappers is they are saying Dak has been good as Wentz and that’s ludicrous. But you are right... Goff could wind up being better then Wentz even though he hasn’t yet.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s not impossible for Goff cause he has a real arm and elite talent. It’s impossible for Dak because he doesn’t have elite arm talent.
No numbnuts it's not impossible for any of them to outplay Wentz. Besides its gonna be real hard for Wentz to play well with your jaw locked on his dick.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No numbnuts it's not impossible for any of them to outplay Wentz. Besides its gonna be real hard for Wentz to play well with your jaw locked on his dick.

It’s impossible for Dak to be a better QB then Wentz just as it’s impossible for Corey Clement to be as good a Zeke so is my jaw locked on Zeke nuts too?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s a good QB and will bounce back this year. Maybe it’s turned cliche but as much as Colin Cowherd is annoying he nailed his comparison between Dak and Wentz. Dak is a 50,000 Corvette and Wentz is a 200,000 Maserati

You’ve said that 100 times, sissy. That doesn’t mean shit you fucktard

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave input and feedback. Your list was horrible. I explained why. You thinking Dak is a shit qb makes me feel better about Dak as our qb because of your intelligence level.
No you didn't. You just arbitrarily said my list was bad without any sort of real support for your opinion.

Dak will be a passable game manager as long as Zeke is there, but losing well over 50% of your receiving yards and TDs won't be something he's good enough to overcome unless Terrence Williams suddenly becomes Michael Irvin or Cole Beasley becomes Wes Welker. Zeke will continue to keep defenses honest, which will (as it has his entire career) help Dak look significantly better than he actually is, but if he gets hurt or Goodell gets suspension-happy again, Dak will sink even further.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. But the issue in this thread with PDay, Manster and Handicappers is they are saying Dak has been good as Wentz and that’s ludicrous.
Corey Clement

it's not ludicrous and the stats through their first two seasons says as much. Your agenda remains to not let this die and you just can't wait to see how this turns out. Your agenda is trying your hardest to make it seem like it's ludicrous (your word) when the only person being ludicrous about the topic is YOU. It's ludicrous (your word) to compare Corey Clement to Elliott when Elliott lead the league in rushing his rookie season. Dak was rookie of the year the same year your guy was a rookie. Dak rated top 15 in the players vote for best players and received votes for MVP the same year while you claim he has a noodle are and will never ever accomplish what Wentz did in 12 games. You remain nothing but an agenda pounding the same bull shit day after day and crying like a 3 year old cause stats don't back up your claim. If you were so sure about the bull shit you've spewed about Prescott, you'd just shut the hell up and let what you think is enviable happen.

Pound away....it's your agenda to be a pain in the ass