• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Give Me Your Top 10 QBs For This Year

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that. Nice try though. My point was Wentz was an MVP candidate and I think Dak is good but will never be an MVP candidate. There’s a difference between the two and it’s just hilarious that you won’t admit the obvious difference.

How do YOU know that Dak will "never be an MVP candidate" ? Is that what all the Eagles fans and sportswriters and all the NFL GM's told you like every other ridiculous opinion of yours that you state as Facts?

Derp

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz isn't even healthy and might not ever be the same QB that he was before. How dare anyone not include him in the top 10. UNFUCKNGBELIEVABLE

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that. Nice try though. My point was Wentz was an MVP candidate and I think Dak is good but will never be an MVP candidate. There’s a difference between the two and it’s just hilarious that you won’t admit the obvious difference.
By the way Dak was a MVP candidate in 2016. Dak won ROY something Wentz will never get.
Here's a difference between you and I. I state FACTS you state OPINIONS as facts.

You're a FUCKING MORON. FACT.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way Dak was a MVP candidate in 2016. Dak won ROY something Wentz will never get.
Here's a difference between you and I. I state FACTS you state OPINIONS as facts.

You're a FUCKING MORON. FACT.

Dak threw for 23 TDs his rookie year... that screams MVP. Uh huh sure.

You are literally ripping me and calling me a FUCKING MORON cause I think Wentz is better then Dak. Jesus dude.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz isn't even healthy and might not ever be the same QB that he was before. How dare anyone not include him in the top 10. UNFUCKNGBELIEVABLE

People can say he isn’t top 10... pretty ridiculous if you’re being objective but when people rank Goff ahead of him that’s just as ridiculous.
You are literally jumping up and down cursing saying “Wentz isn’t better then Dak” Fucking unbelievable. He’s going to be fine. He might struggle early this year... but he’ll be fine.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do YOU know that Dak will "never be an MVP candidate" ? Is that what all the Eagles fans and sportswriters and all the NFL GM's told you like every other ridiculous opinion of yours that you state as Facts?

Derp

No. Dak doesn’t have the arm talent to be MVP. He’s a good QB but will never be MVP of the NFL.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak threw for 23 TDs his rookie year... that screams MVP. Uh huh sure.

You are literally ripping me and calling me a FUCKING MORON cause I think Wentz is better then Dak. Jesus dude.
He received an MVP vote you fucking MORON, so that made him a candidate.

You're like a pinata nailed to a post. Impossible to miss with every swing. To bad your head is an empty chamber as no candy ever flies out.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He received an MVP vote you fucking MORON, so that made him a candidate.

You're like a pinata nailed to a post. Impossible to miss with every swing. To bad your head is an empty chamber as no candy ever flies out.

That’s what you’d like to believe. He threw for 23 TDs and crumbled without Zeke. Good news is Zeke will be back but you’re really trying to sit here and tell me you think Dak is as good as Wentz

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s what you’d like to believe. He threw for 23 TDs and crumbled without Zeke. Good news is Zeke will be back but you’re really trying to sit here and tell me you think Dak is as good as Wentz

Dak has better stats over first two years AND doesn't have a surgically repaired knee. I'd say that Dak has more of a chance at this point to possibly be an MVP candidate over Wentz.

Dak beat Wentz out for ROY

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
philadelphia-eagles-fans-nfl-memes-when-carson-wentz-threw-that-3731965.png

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No forget....Montana had a 'stacked' team....and fully outplayed Brady when it came to the post season on a per game basis.....yet won less SB's. You'd think it would make you wonder.....but whatever. Montana was the better regular season and most importantly, the post season player, and thus, the better QB...period.

As for Brown......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA........
Dude stick to hockey

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People can say he isn’t top 10... pretty ridiculous if you’re being objective but when people rank Goff ahead of him that’s just as ridiculous.
You are literally jumping up and down cursing saying “Wentz isn’t better then Dak” Fucking unbelievable. He’s going to be fine. He might struggle early this year... but he’ll be fine.
Well when I read the question for this thread it reads top ten "this year"
not up to this year.
So it could be very feasible that someone thinks Goff will outperform Wentz this coming year. Wentz coming off injury, which possibly could come with some mental hang ups, not just physical performance.
Last year it doesnt matter if Wentz did better than Goff. Goff did very well & his performance jumped probably more than any other QBs from year before to last year. Now imagine if you continues that trend. Now include on paper the Rams looked like their whole team as a whole has improved. Which always helps the QB.

So point is. It is easy to see ways how Goff could be higher than Wentz for this coming year.

Now I think Wentz will be just fine & most likely be considered for top ten status, but still dont understand your childish out cry in thinking Goff (any QB for that matter) could never be considered to out play Wentz next year.

Hell before last year I would have predicted Goff in the worst ten starting QBs & look what he did. Showing you should never say never. (except for Hue winning a superbowl.... That will never happen)

Damn you get so ridiculous when it comes to Wentz, you are incapable of rational thought.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well when I read the question for this thread it reads top ten "this year"
not up to this year.
So it could be very feasible that someone thinks Goff will outperform Wentz this coming year. Wentz coming off injury, which possibly could come with some mental hang ups, not just physical performance.
Last year it doesnt matter if Wentz did better than Goff. Goff did very well & his performance jumped probably more than any other QBs from year before to last year. Now imagine if you continues that trend. Now include on paper the Rams looked like their whole team as a whole has improved. Which always helps the QB.

So point is. It is easy to see ways how Goff could be higher than Wentz for this coming year.

Now I think Wentz will be just fine & most likely be considered for top ten status, but still dont understand your childish out cry in thinking Goff (any QB for that matter) could never be considered to out play Wentz next year.

Hell before last year I would have predicted Goff in the worst ten starting QBs & look what he did. Showing you should never say never. (except for Hue winning a superbowl.... That will never happen)

Damn you get so ridiculous when it comes to Wentz, you are incapable of rational thought.
Nutcase says Goff being better is NOT POSSIBLE. Yet numbers wise Goff was barely behind Wentz.
PE has an agenda anything that doesn't support his agenda is invalid.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nutcase says Goff being better is NOT POSSIBLE. Yet numbers wise Goff was barely behind Wentz.
PE has an agenda anything that doesn't support his agenda is invalid.
well who's team has the better center?