• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

George Karl Has Got To Be Fired This Summer

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh......I don't think it matters if you fire Karl or not.

Sacramento wasn't winning without him......and they're not winning with him. He's not really the problem if you're getting the same results.

Firing coaches really isn't a solution. You need to fix the FO first before you decide on ANY coach.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least his team doesn't have the second-worst record in basketball.
2nd worst record when you're supposed to suck isn't a bad thing. Wish the Kings had the 2nd worst record, get that high pick!

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he's a shitty coach. He did coach a very good Sonics team for a number of years. He also coached up a Milwaukee squad that made multiple playoff appearances. His sheer volume of win totals shows that he's been a successful coach. I just think at this part of his career, he's mailing it in to increase his win totals.

Can you really fault him for mailing it in with that organization? He hadn't even got moved in before there were reports the Kings wanted him fired. He got hired, Vivek fired the GM, and hired Vlade who wanted him out from the start. You're never going to be successful if management won't support you at all. He was doomed from the start with that clusterfuck