• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Lakers, you desperate enough to trade for Brogdon this summer?

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that the Pacers have had their firesale, this guy does nothing but hurt us moving forward assuming he could ever get healthy (i.e. by taking opportunities away from Haliburton).

Obviously Nunn and THT would be trade starters, and Pritchard would surely ask for your 2027 first rounder, but I personally would gladly accept Stanley Johnson and a second rounder in lieu of that pick.

I would almost be willing to pull a Dallas/Porzingis and take what I could get for this guy, because frankly I don’t see what market there’s going to be on such an injury-prone player at a deep position with three years left on his contract. I’d argue that Porzingis is a much better player than Brogdon as it is.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that the Pacers have had their firesale, this guy does nothing but hurt us moving forward assuming he could ever get healthy (i.e. by taking opportunities away from Haliburton).

Obviously Nunn and THT would be trade starters, and Pritchard would surely ask for your 2027 first rounder, but I personally would gladly accept Stanley Johnson and a second rounder in lieu of that pick.

I would almost be willing to pull a Dallas/Porzingis and take what I could get for this guy, because frankly I don’t see what market there’s going to be on such an injury-prone player at a deep position with three years left on his contract. I’d argue that Porzingis is a much better player than Brogdon as it is.

Brogdon + whatever contract the Pacers want to unload for Russ.

That would be a done deal for sure.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,096.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck you.

We aren't trading Stanley Johnson.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,096.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard pass, Brogdon is signed through 2025.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you.

We aren't trading Stanley Johnson.
That 2027 pick is shaping up to be a valuable one for you guys. LeBron will be 42 then. To value Stanley Johnson over that pick is fucking retarded - No way of sugarcoating it.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,096.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That 2027 pick is shaping up to be a valuable one for you guys. LeBron will be 42 then. To value Stanley Johnson over that pick is fucking retarded - No way of sugarcoating it.
Stanley Johnson is the new Tony Snell.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brogdon + whatever contract the Pacers want to unload for Russ.

That would be a done deal for sure.

Get that 2027 first

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brogdon and Hield or Turner for Westbrook IF Brogdon can get healthy. Otherwise, keep him and that nice long contract.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brogdon and Hield or Turner for Westbrook IF Brogdon can get healthy. Otherwise, keep him and that nice long contract.
Russ and his $47 million salary for next year is off limits. Sorry.

Trade for Brogdon and make Russ your sixth man. Otherwise, enjoy being .500 for the rest of LeBron’s tenure.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tank not bought
lol

hey--- tanking has its benefits!!!

Indiana hasnt drafted in the top 10 in like forever.

Their picks...Halliburton, Duarte,

can still trade Hield, Brogdon.......

its not going to be some 7 year rebuild like the Lakers had or a infinite rebuild like the Kings. or perpetual submediocrity like the Wiz.

Getting Halliburton was a coup.