• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT - WCSF (Game 6) Sharks at Red Wings - 5:00PM

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
it's sad how not one of you guys will eat your crow if he does get it turned around, and tonight was a team effort fail with exception of nemo

who says that? if he steps up big time in game seven and takes over and then leads to sharks to the cup with consistent stellar performances and better than point per game production coupled with strong defensive play, then I will eat crow (and pidgeon, egyptian style). However, the chances of that are about the same as JR apologizing.

While tonight was indeed a team effort, the series would have been over if gutless had chipped in at least a goal or two in game 4, 5, or 6.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
it's sad how not one of you guys will eat your crow if he does get it turned around, and tonight was a team effort fail with exception of nemo

Turn it around??? Is that a joke? Its game 7 of the Western Confernce Semis. It was time to turn it around 3 weeks ago.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still <3 Patty and haven't called him gutless yet... :p

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I am not a big heatley fan, and I've been disappointed with his play without question. However, he has produced more than gutless since his arrival in the PO's and that was pretty injured last year. I think he has a fair amount to go, but he has also shown in his career than he can dominate. I havent seen what I've wanted from him, but he is more explosive than gutless and I'd rather have him.

That said, I would rather have brad richards over any player on the team. He's a UFA, and if they can move gutless for a top pick (maybe to edmonton for #1 overall?) then they can take a shot at richards to get a legit proven guy. Pipe dream? of course, but I've been dreaming of the day gutless is gone for many a night...

You are loving the GUTLESS term, lol.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
who says that? if he steps up big time in game seven and takes over and then leads to sharks to the cup with consistent stellar performances and better than point per game production coupled with strong defensive play, then I will eat crow (and pidgeon, egyptian style). However, the chances of that are about the same as JR apologizing.

While tonight was indeed a team effort, the series would have been over if gutless had chipped in at least a goal or two in game 4, 5, or 6.

Ive always wanted to try pigeon Egyptian style?

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Were getting killed by everyone on the espn boards. Glad were not there, ugh. People are making chokers posters, with all the years we have choked. Theres a poster witht the term choking and our mascot. We deserve better, lol

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... yeah, fuck those boards... not going back there after this debacle.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are a Sharks fan and you have Game 7 tickets, sell them to a Wings fan, IMO... You might as well profit a little from this embarrassing mishap.

EDIT: It's win-win. You won't have to witness the lowest of lows in franchise history in person AND you make some money.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
All I have to say is you guys (not sure if there are any girls on here) are fucking hilarious. Some of ur comments and posts are flat out classic and hilarious. Its funny to see the difference of opinions. I hope for all of us we get a win.

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If you are a Sharks fan and you have Game 7 tickets, sell them to a Wings fan, IMO... You might as well profit a little from this embarrassing mishap.

EDIT: It's win-win. You won't have to witness the lowest of lows in franchise history in person AND you make some money.

Why are we both so negative??? Is it genetic?

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

oh so wait only marleau has to do that but not your man crush pavelski? your expectations are borderline ridiculous if not insane. no player in the history game have that ability with exception to maybe bob orr.

no one's been defending marleaus way, yep ludicrous expectations for 1 player. if that's the case is applied to pavelski,thornton,clowe,heatley, and boyle as well.

even if the sharks get past the red wings, they want nothing left against vancouver

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh so wait only marleau has to do that but not your man crush pavelski? your expectations are borderline ridiculous if not insane. no player in the history game have that ability with exception to maybe bob orr.

no one's been defending marleaus way, yep ludicrous expectations for 1 player. if that's the case is applied to pavelski,thornton,clowe,heatley, and boyle as well.

even if the sharks get past the red wings, they want nothing left against vancouver

no way, i think we have a shot, Vancouver is going to trade us Kesler after game 1...

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, Finnhead was there tonight! I'm going to try and get his attention.

OMG... you must attempt to rescue that poor guy! Show him the way...

SharkFan0720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
no way, i think we have a shot, Vancouver is going to trade us Kesler after game 1...

Is that guy a stud or what?? Jeez. Imagine that Gutless, a guy with tons of skill who also plays hard and has heart. At this point can we trade our first line for Joel Ward.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 666th post will be my last one for the night.

Good night, everyone!

Don't let this shitty team get you down... they really ARE terrible, like we thought earlier in the season.

They got through LA and up 3-0 vs. Detroit on luck alone. It was bound to end.