• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Seahawks vs 49ers

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ginn was impressive on his punt returns today. Seems that went unnoticed with all the whining about Alex Smith..

agree.

also what i like about both Ginn and KW....is how cleanly they catch the ball, and then secure it.

speaking of secure, Crabtree seems to wave the ball apart from his body? he might do it in the 'open field', but otherwise............

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree.

also what i like about both Ginn and KW....is how cleanly they catch the ball, and then secure it.

speaking of secure, Crabtree seems to wave the ball apart from his body? he might do it in the 'open field', but otherwise............

Crabs has done that his entire career, I don't get how he hasn't fumbled yet, but it's almost as regular as vernon's jump catches.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Crabs has done that his entire career, I don't get how he hasn't fumbled yet, but it's almost as regular as vernon's jump catches.

yeah i guess so, i now recall reading that before. you'd think defenders woiuld go after it more?

in the open field it is ok, granted we haven't seen him in the open field much? but i just cringe whenever i see it.