• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Seahawks vs 49ers

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, so after reading the last four pages of idiocy from many people, I chose the retarded Redskin fan that is spewing ignorance to reply to.

You 100% CAN onside kick a free kick following a safety.

Everyone saying otherwise is wrong. Yes Bingo, that includes you too.

The more belligerent you jackasses get the more retarded you seem.

When Kaep slid at the 1 a few weeks ago to kneel out the game and avoid more collisions everyone praised him.

harbaugh just avoided one more round of collisions on an onside kick attempt.

Niner fans saying an onisde kick wasn't allowed, apologize for your ignorance and put your heads down.

Jackass Redskin fan, get the fuck off the Niner board you ignorant, prissy little troll.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Besides, you're still risking injury on a free kick even without an onside kick. Small chance, but why risk it if you can get the ball back and just kneel it.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, so after reading the last four pages of idiocy from many people, I chose the retarded Redskin fan that is spewing ignorance to reply to.

You 100% CAN onside kick a free kick following a safety.

Everyone saying otherwise is wrong. Yes Bingo, that includes you too.

The more belligerent you jackasses get the more retarded you seem.

When Kaep slid at the 1 a few weeks ago to kneel out the game and avoid more collisions everyone praised him.

harbaugh just avoided one more round of collisions on an onside kick attempt.

Niner fans saying an onisde kick wasn't allowed, apologize for your ignorance and put your heads down.

Jackass Redskin fan, get the fuck off the Niner board you ignorant, prissy little troll.

nothing tougher then a internet tough guy
congrats

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was an IDIOTIC call to not take the points

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the fuck cares guys. We won. lol

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
nothing tougher then a internet tough guy
congrats

It's funny, I was thinking the same thing reading your ignorance. Of course, you were playing internet tough guy and butt-hurt pussy at all once. A difficult juggling act.

Tell us again how we're all stupid, bandwagon jumpers for thinking you can onside kick a free kick.

Or maybe you should just mumble an apology, tuck your tail between your legs and forget how to get to this board.

Maybe pick up a book, see if you can't learn something. It doesn't even have to be a rule book. You can find out what Spot looks like running.

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the fuck cares guys. We won. lol

But we only won by 7!!!! 9 points and everybody would be talking domination. 7 is just meh lol

Kidding aside, does that count as a sack for Aldon?

NinersForLife

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weakest poster on this board

if this was survivor you would be voted out

Oh well shit, good thing you can't vote me out of your imaginary island. Congrats on being internet survivor champion.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a reason they did not call a penalty for a helmet to helmet hit on Kaepernick earlier in the game? What was the difference in that play and when they started to call it on us for a hit on Wilson?

Both plays saw the QB get outside the tackles and take a hit while sliding. The difference is Wilson barely even got hit while Kaep clearly took a hard helmet to helmet shot.

I think this was missed with all the post going up after the Safety, but anyone have the reasoning behind this? My guess is they considered Kaep to be a runner, but then why was Wilson not considered runner on the play they started to call it?

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Are we still on this? Let it go, Harbaugh made a judgement call that had no impact on the final outcome. Your fantasy team has time to recover, and the Niners covering the spread tonight would have been a bad beat. This thread is getting heateddd.

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure I was wrong. it still puts you up by 9 pts
so even if you somehow give up the onside kick they need to score 2 times

Why risk any kind of stupid injury? Contact would be made on an onside attempt.

What don't you understand about that? This isn't about the possibility of losing the game. It's about the possibility of getting your players hurt.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think this was missed with all the post going up after the Safety, but anyone have the reasoning behind this? My guess is they considered Kaep to be a runner, but then why was Wilson not considered runner on the play they started to call it?

Kaepernick was a runner at the time, so helmet to helmet doesn't apply.

Wilson was sliding and the ref was an idiot. It may have been the same official that spotted Walker at the 1 and gave Lynch the first down when JSmith stopped him.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick was a runner at the time, so helmet to helmet doesn't apply.

Wilson was sliding and the ref was an idiot. It may have been the same official that spotted Walker at the 1 and gave Lynch the first down when JSmith stopped him.

That's what I thought but it looked like Kaep was also trying to slide down on his run. He was going down feet first and then got popped.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That's what I thought but it looked like Kaep was also trying to slide down on his run. He was going down feet first and then got popped.

Nah, he got caught from behind and was being tackled (it should have been a horse collar).