• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT: Canucks at Bruins | 1pm ET | 1/7 | on NHLN

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
now?

d'oh! stupid playbook. oh well,it's somehow right that mattola got it.
good job,everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The documentary on NBCSN is pretty good actually.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, 1000+ posts. On that note, the Nucks team could fuck themselves. Hope we meet again this season.

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forget if that's what they called it, but it's the first time Russia played against Canadian pro's. Dryden gave up 7 in game 1, Tony Espo allowed only 1 winning the 2nd game.

Yep, that's the one. I've been meaning to track down the DVD of that for a while, now that I think about it.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, that's the one. I've been meaning to track down the DVD of that for a while, now that I think about it.

Let us know if you find some being sold. I remember watching that series as a kid. Players cycling the puck in the corners was a system we learned from the Russians.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so I am home now and can read much easier. I Have already said that I am ok with the suspension. A bit too much in my mind with all of the bullshit hits that have gone on this year but once again I am ok with it.

Now with that being said I also wish to bring up a few things for the super clean Vancouver fans. Have you forgot about your "clean" players?

For instance: Last Year Romi and Raffi.
For instance: Ballard and his non stop low hits
For instance: Burrows being Burrows
For instance: LaPierre being LaPierre

You all have fired off multiple posts calling Marchand the "dirty player" when your own team has more then its share of "questionable" players. Burrows chomped on a guys hand. LaPierre is quite possibly more of a cheap shot then anyone in the league and not only that but he is all too willing to fall to the ice and cover up to protect himself. Have you watched that video when 4 had Thornton tied up and Maxim LaPierre jumped in like it was a football goal line stand? That my friends is dirty as well.

Marchand made a bad choice and a bad hit but your team also has its fair share of bad choices and bad hits etc etc.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last thing Ill say is how unprofessional it was of the Bruins play by play to question and call out Luongos character because he didn't play. Even though it was not Luongos choice to play he still thinks he should have demanded to play and because he didn't he has no character....

that is pretty classless me thinks....

quoipourquoi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let us know if you find some being sold. I remember watching that series as a kid. Players cycling the puck in the corners was a system we learned from the Russians.

You can still get them from sellers on Amazon for north of $100 (Amazon themselves have it at $50 but "temporarily out of stock"). Unfortunately the hockey community hasn't jumped on the DVDRip bandwagon.

quoipourquoi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last thing Ill say is how unprofessional it was of the Bruins play by play to question and call out Luongos character because he didn't play. Even though it was not Luongos choice to play he still thinks he should have demanded to play and because he didn't he has no character....

that is pretty classless me thinks....

If that's in reference to Jack Edwards, he's an escapee from the insane asylum.

Last edited by a moderator:

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this topic about who has the biggest dick? What a fucking pissing contest, the game was days ago and the suspension was handed out. Lets try acting like adults and let it go for god sakes!

There seems to be a couple of you guy's that want to beat this to death....let it go!

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this topic about who has the biggest dick? What a fucking pissing contest, the game was days ago and the suspension was handed out. Lets try acting like adults and let it go for god sakes!

There seems to be a couple of you guy's that want to beat this to death....let it go!

Sounds good to me. Im done.

BTW I do have the biggest dick as well. :peace: