• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (60) - 02/25 Sharks at Preds - 5:00PM

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
this game made it easy for me to turn it into the redbox kind of night

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not that the sharks are helping thier cause what so ever, the refs are really putting a fuck job on them, this should be a tie game

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not thrilled with the officiating tonight but you can't blame the refs when the Sharks play like ass.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how long it will take Doug Wilson to figure out that the culture of this team needs to be changed or I wonder which new GM will change it for us. The outcome of this game and where we finish in the standings is irrelevant. This franchise will not win a cup with Thornton and Marleau as its leaders. I know this isn't breaking news and I know I sound like a 'fair weather' but I just don't see it happening.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how long it will take Doug Wilson to figure out that the culture of this team needs to be changed or I wonder which new GM will change it for us. The outcome of this game and where we finish in the standings is irrelevant. This franchise will not win a cup with Thornton and Marleau as its leaders. I know this isn't breaking news and I know I sound like a 'fair weather' but I just don't see it happening.

It will probably take finishing out of the playoffs, or maybe a quick first-round exit.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking game sums up the fucking trip. The desperation only showed up when being down by 2 entering the 3rd. Fuck that. Fucking sloppy garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An inability to win road games makes for a quick playoff exit if it doesn't keep you out of the playoffs entirely.

Frustrating game. When this team goes on long funks like this, it's hard not to notice the lack of on ice leadership. Maybe that's an old refrain but it's nonetheless true.

I'd rather have a leader that hates to lose rather than one who likes to win and treats losing like it's not a big deal. (E.G. Tom Brady.)

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dave Maley is the Colin White of analysts...

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dave Maley is the Colin White of analysts...

Lmfao. That made my night. I told my buddy that this guy has the same energy as the Sharks.

Why can't Marleau play like that every night? He was a fucking beast.....every 7 games he does this. And I'm not talking about just the goals. The great body position he got on Weber all night, the quick legs and the stops and starts.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panic Button, yet??

I missed the game, so did they just fuck around tonight with out a care in the world? I hope they know PHX did win tonight.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally posted by filosofy29
Lmfao. That made my night. I told my buddy that this guy has the same energy as the Sharks.

They both look lost, they're slow when a fast response is needed, and nobody can figure out how they both still have their jobs. *bad-um-ching* I'll be here all night filo hahaha. You ready for Giants baseball or what?

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panic Button, yet??

I missed the game, so did they just fuck around tonight with out a care in the world? I hope they know PHX did win tonight.

Basically, they weren't ready to play coming out in the 1st, giving up 2 quick goals. Then, they played with desperation in the 3rd when down by two and the loss pretty much sealed. You would hope the drop in the standings and the danger of missing the playoffs would do something in that dressing room. Hopefully, wallowing down in 7th or 8th, possibly even falling to 9th will shake the team and the organization. This is embarrassing.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unfortunately Thornton is Dougie's golden boy and I don't see Wilson ever trading him. IMO the best we can hope for is for Wilson to get canned and then some other team hire him to be GM and we can trade him Thornton. It's obvious to everyone but him that rotating players around a nucleus of Thornton and co is never gonna work. Couture is the franchise player to form a team around IMO.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately Thornton is Dougie's golden boy and I don't see Wilson ever trading him. IMO the best we can hope for is for Wilson to get canned and then some other team hire him to be GM and we can trade him Thornton. It's obvious to everyone but him that rotating players around a nucleus of Thornton and co is never gonna work. Couture is the franchise player to form a team around IMO.

Couldn't agree more. Gotta love what Couture brings on a regular basis. Sad that DW has delusions that the core led by Thornton is going to win the Cup.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falling behind 2-0 that quick made this DVR'ed game watched in under 20 minutes. Yay for saving time on a weekend. NAS is a tough team so didn't expect this to be a win. Let's see Griess play a few consecutive games.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falling behind 2-0 that quick made this DVR'ed game watched in under 20 minutes. Yay for saving time on a weekend. NAS is a tough team so didn't expect this to be a win. Let's see Griess play a few consecutive games.

Same here... super quick DVR game... not too painful at all. :L

Didn't expect a point out of this one so losing 3-2 or 6-2 made no difference to me. /shrug