• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (60) - 02/25 Sharks at Preds - 5:00PM

Category 5o

Errday Trollin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like Joe Thornton is an easy target for so called "Hockey Experts" on Sharks forums. The guy works hard and gets a lot of shit from you all. I like how he was the furthest person back in the nashville zone on the play and outskated the other 4 sharks players to the puck and because he lets up a little at the end (for which none of us know why) he gets the shit ripped out of him.

This is more than a Thornton problem. Thornton did not give up 3 goals. However, he is the assist and take away leader on this team (as well as one of the top in both categories in the NHL.)

Get off your high horses and stop arm chair coaching. This team is soft, but Thornton is not the problem...

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I feel like Joe Thornton is an easy target for so called "Hockey Experts" on Sharks forums. The guy works hard and gets a lot of shit from you all. I like how he was the furthest person back in the nashville zone on the play and outskated the other 4 sharks players to the puck and because he lets up a little at the end (for which none of us know why) he gets the shit ripped out of him.

This is more than a Thornton problem. Thornton did not give up 3 goals. However, he is the assist and take away leader on this team (as well as one of the top in both categories in the NHL.)

Get off your high horses and stop arm chair coaching. This team is soft, but Thornton is not the problem...

sorry he's lazy its a reputation thats followed him from boston and its an earned reputation

Category 5o

Errday Trollin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
spotting a team 3 goals is pretty much Niemis calling card as of late, his confidence is shot right now

14 shots, 4 goals...

I don't blame the Goalies... I blame the weak D all over the ice...

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PK has stunk it up, too. Apparently, Nashville's PP can just control the puck at their will in the Sharks' zone.

Mr. Teal

Non-tipper
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is the defense? I like that the Sharks are managing to stay in this one but holy smokes... between turnovers and d lapses, it's very frustrating to watch this road trip.

MacJ88

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Sharks going to be sellers at the deadline? lol

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another TO by White, and Clowe was tripped with no penalty call. Sharks are still in the same spot after the 2nd. Frustrating.