• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GDT (39) - 1/10 Sharks at Wild - 4:30PM

madcap9999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
NBC's announcers must have been fellated all day by the Wild - total bias.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
nemo stunk with 2 gifts and 0-2 in the SO but the sharks overcame it and dominated OT... u dont always win these, but that was great heart. not to mention a perfect pk...
loved the fight...

I think it's official: welcome back dan boyle. Dominated Ovie and was awesome tonite. he is clearly back from the broken foot.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny the ebbs and flows a game has. The Sharks I think were lucky to get one point out of the game for as poorly as they played for most of it. On the other hand they seemed pretty unlucky not to get 2 after OT started as they absolutely dominated the extra period.

Maybe I'm just biased but it seems like the Sharks are far and away the unluckiest team in hockey. I :L at all the bad bounces that seem to go against them. Minnesota's 2nd goal and their first SO goal and the Sharks' first shot in OT going just wide just to name a few instances. It seems like the Sharks have a ton of fluky goals scored against them and they hardly ever get any goals like that. I know over the season those types of things probably even out (I know they got a weird one in the 1-0 win over Chicago earlier this year) but it sure seemed that if the Sharks got any puck luck in tonight's game they would have come away with the 2 points. However all things considered with as poorly as they played for much of the game I think the Sharks were fortunate to come away with one. They did well at the end of the third to force the OT, hopefully they can play like that for more than 10 minutes in Winnipeg. That will not be an easy building to win in.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another stinker given up by Niemi. I don't think the Sharks have 2 more goals in them tonight. Tough loss against a team who has played some bad hockey the past 3 weeks. The Sharks should be kicking themselves after this one if they can't come back. Unfortunately for us fans, this type of game is an all too common occurrence.

I thought you weren't a fan anymore?

li0lsh

Hoopla Cash
$ 737.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
niemo with a very average game tonight.

NABOKOV WOULDN'T HAVE LET THOSE IN :dance:

Last edited by a moderator:

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the point tonight. I thought they were done when the Wild scored number 4. Good comeback.

And for fuck's sake you would think on the national broadcast the announcers might go over the roster and stop calling the Sharks by the wrong names.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:burt: Should a, could a, would a :burt:
:burt: Niemi looked tired tonight :burt:

Lucky to get a point, yay!

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the point tonight. I thought they were done when the Wild scored number 4. Good comeback.

And for fuck's sake you would think on the national broadcast the announcers might go over the roster and stop calling the Sharks by the wrong names.

National broadcast = no love for the Sharks

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, Niemi! :L

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Quit your killing me.

The biggest problem I had with them is that they kept calling the Sharks players by the wrong names. They were calling Couture Clowe and kept refering to Marleau as Thornton. You think they would have looked at the line up & jersey numbers before the game.

Good game by your Wild, they put up some goals even with a depleted line up. Definitely looking like a team on the rise.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wild got lucky on two of their goals, and Niemi gift wrapped the other two goals. Once it went to a shoot out the Wild got lucky on the first shot, and Niemi layed a egg on the second shot.

Couture got lucky on his goal, so I guess that makes it even.