• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #9 NE Patriots (4-4) vs Carolina Panthers(4-4) 11/7/2021 1:00 PM EST CBS

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due to the Pats WR's being completely non-existent I didn't even notice that Harry was out for this game. Another fucking injury. Christ, it's just not going to work out, is it?
Only 18 pass attempts to 39 rushes.

67% completion. But 6 of the 3 drops were uncharacteristically by Meyers.

Harry who?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well from what I saw on Red Zone. The run game looked good, the O line does not, the WRs are mehhh at best, the D looks good, JC Jackson is gonna want to get paid and Mac Jones play will draw a fine.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well from what I saw on Red Zone. The run game looked good, the O line does not, the WRs are mehhh at best, the D looks good, JC Jackson is gonna want to get paid and Mac Jones play will draw a fine.
I'd say the line was more inconsistent than bad, which is an upgrade from consistently bad.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come On GIF by HBO Max

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well like I said I was Red Zone watching and whatever highlights were available. This team is getting sneaky better....
Eight targets to WRs and 3 catches. These guys just cannot separate. Mac is dumping off to the RBs 80-90% of the time.

I'm not a fand of OBJ but he can get open and make the catch 90% of the time.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eight targets to WRs and 3 catches. These guys just cannot separate. Mac is dumping off to the RBs 80-90% of the time.

But the WRs were running "running game friendly" routes. 8 Passes to WRs was about the emphasis of the game plan more than its execution.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nobody catches it 90% obj is 17/34 this year:suds:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nobody catches it 90% obj is 17/34 this year
He'd catch 90% of his targets by Mac. Mac doesn't throw bullets. His passes are catchable.

If he caught 9%, it'd be better than what the WRs are catching right now.

But the WRs were running "running game friendly" routes. 8 Passes to WRs was about the emphasis of the game plan more than its execution.

And they still only caught 3 of 8 targets. You gotta stop making excuses for poor play. They could not separate from coverage and they've had that problem all season. The other thing is that they can't cut hard or fake the defender. They all run soft routes according to my QB/WR grandson, not a slasher amongst them.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'd catch 90% of his targets by Mac. Mac doesn't throw bullets. His passes are catchable.

If he caught 9%, it'd be better than what the WRs are catching right now.

And they still only caught 3 of 8 targets. You gotta stop making excuses for poor play. They could not separate from coverage and they've had that problem all season. The other thing is that they can't cut hard or fake the defender. They all run soft routes according to my QB/WR grandson, not a slasher amongst them.
???
3 of 8?

Bourne 4 tgts 3 catches
Meyers 4 tgts 1 catch
I already mentioned Meyers had a bad day.

Add in the TEs who are just as much of this teams passing game.

Henry 3 tgts 2 catches
Smith 2 tgts 1 catch

Regardless this team needs more production out of the WRs

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a fucking excuse. It's a response to your potentially overly critical statement.
I would hate OBJ on this team. Overrated drama queen is not a team need. He made a few great catches in NY but other than that he kind of sucks

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would hate OBJ on this team. Overrated drama queen is not a team need. He made a few great catches in NY but other than that he kind of sucks
I couldn't care less whether he's on the team or not. If he's here and makes plays I'll cheer and if he doesn't then why keep him?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
???
3 of 8?

Bourne 4 tgts 3 catches
Meyers 4 tgts 1 catch
I already mentioned Meyers had a bad day.

Add in the TEs who are just as much of this teams passing game.

Henry 3 tgts 2 catches
Smith 2 tgts 1 catch

Regardless this team needs more production out of the WRs
Three problems here

1. Josh and Bill have relied on the running game to patch the holes in the passing game.
2. Mac has not had time to go through his reads, hence the dump offs to the RBs.
3. When Mac did have time on Sunday to go through his reads, he didn't and threw to his primary.

If you watched the game, Josh sat him down at one point and reamed his ass for not checking off.

He's a rookie, but he's got 9 games under his belt now and those rookie mistakes cannot be repeated and use the rookie excuse.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less whether he's on the team or not. If he's here and makes plays I'll cheer and if he doesn't then why keep him?
That's the point he doesn't make plays anymore and he still thinks he is a top WR and he has a shitty attitude. I watched a game this year about two or three weeks ago, Mayfield threw a ball across the middle a tad behind but not a lot, OBJ decided to make a one hand grab and dropped the damn ball. He could easily have gotten both hands on the ball. You could see the frustration on Mayfield's face and I can't blame him.

Hell now that I think it about that may be a lot of what this divide is about. OBJ is vastly overrated and would not be an improvement so why add the drama? I don't get that.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the point he doesn't make plays anymore and he still thinks he is a top WR and he has a shitty attitude. I watched a game this year about two or three weeks ago, Mayfield threw a ball across the middle a tad behind but not a lot, OBJ decided to make a one hand grab and dropped the damn ball. He could easily have gotten both hands on the ball. You could see the frustration on Mayfield's face and I can't blame him.

Hell now that I think it about that may be a lot of what this divide is about. OBJ is vastly overrated and would not be an improvement so why add the drama? I don't get that.
He is an improvement over Harry. Vet min for the rest of the season. Throw in some insentives. He's not NEs long term solutiin.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Four teams are in on OBJ.

Packers, Chiefs, Saints, Patriots.

OBJ was upset about not being bthe #1 WR on the Giants and the Browns.

He certainly won't be #1 on the Packers with Adams or the Chiefs with Tyreek.

He'll possibly be #1 on the Saints, but he'll be up against Smith, Sanders, Harris and Montgomery for catches and Smith is a bullet. Next year he'd be fighting with Michael Thomas who's on IR.

From what's being reported, it looks like the Patriots might be his best suitor and satisfy his ego to be #1.