• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #9 NE Patriots (4-4) vs Carolina Panthers(4-4) 11/7/2021 1:00 PM EST CBS

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Four teams are in on OBJ.

Packers, Chiefs, Saints, Patriots.

OBJ was upset about not being bthe #1 WR on the Giants and the Browns.

He certainly won't be #1 on the Packers with Adams or the Chiefs with Tyreek.

He'll possibly be #1 on the Saints, but he'll be up against Smith, Sanders, Harris and Montgomery for catches and Smith is a bullet. Next year he'd be fighting with Michael Thomas who's on IR.

From what's being reported, it looks like the Patriots might be his best suitor and satisfy his ego to be #1.
Fastest waterboy on patriots!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Four teams are in on OBJ.

Packers, Chiefs, Saints, Patriots.

OBJ was upset about not being bthe #1 WR on the Giants and the Browns.

He certainly won't be #1 on the Packers with Adams or the Chiefs with Tyreek.

He'll possibly be #1 on the Saints, but he'll be up against Smith, Sanders, Harris and Montgomery for catches and Smith is a bullet. Next year he'd be fighting with Michael Thomas who's on IR.

From what's being reported, it looks like the Patriots might be his best suitor and satisfy his ego to be #1.
Agree it would be best for his psyche but apparently, from recent reports NE no longer in the bidding war.

This is all speculation.

I see GB willingly spending the most. Try to keep the diva QB happy. See if that relationship can be saved? Adams takes some pressure off so he has the opportunity to get more targets? They're certainly a playoff contender.

So most $, top QB of the teams mentioned, possible more targets...

I could see him signing with GB.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ said yesterday that he's considering "contenders". That would be any of the four plus Seattle.

Last night and this morning, Reports are that BB has had several conversations with OBJ and is going "hard" trying to sign him.

I don't think anyone has even the slightest clue as to what the hell is actually going on. Sounds like they're all in the outhouse and hoping that their ass wipe rumors smell the best.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ said yesterday that he's considering "contenders". That would be any of the four plus Seattle.

Last night and this morning, Reports are that BB has had several conversations with OBJ and is going "hard" trying to sign him.

I don't think anyone has even the slightest clue as to what the hell is actually going on. Sounds like they're all in the outhouse and hoping that their ass wipe rumors smell the best.
In a vacuum, reporters write their own version of the story, mostly based on what other misinformed writers are reporting!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports are that BB has had several conversations with OBJ and is going "hard" trying to sign him.
We all know how much BB likes to "share his cards"... That means any info would be "Reported" from OBJ's side and is equally likely to be true as a smoke screen to draw interest from others...

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know how much BB likes to "share his cards"... That means any info would be "Reported" from OBJ's side and is equally likely to be true as a smoke screen to draw interest from others...
cmon u know u can trust the guys in the barbershop:suds:

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
phew:suds:

Rams agreed to terms with WR Odell Beckham.​

There is some conflicting information, but ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Beckham is "expected to be an LA Ram." That is good enough for us. It's amazing for the Rams and a pain in fantasy, as Beckham will now be fighting with Cooper Kupp and Robert Woods for targets, keeping his own outlook volatile while perhaps dimming Kupp's all-world 2021 pace. As for Woods, his WR2 stabilization program is now off track. Even in this more crowded receiver corps, Beckham's WR3 reliability should increase. He is going from a run-first attack to pass-obsessed offense, getting a major upgrade at quarterback, and all in all playing in a more explosive offense than the one he left in Cleveland. That is not to ding Kevin Stefanski's excellent system, but Sean McVay's is where you want to be if you are a wideout. Beckham's arrival returns Van Jefferson to the bottom of the WR5 barrel and probably leaves Tyler Higbee as more of a TE2 than TE1.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
phew:suds:

Rams agreed to terms with WR Odell Beckham.​

There is some conflicting information, but ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Beckham is "expected to be an LA Ram." That is good enough for us. It's amazing for the Rams and a pain in fantasy, as Beckham will now be fighting with Cooper Kupp and Robert Woods for targets, keeping his own outlook volatile while perhaps dimming Kupp's all-world 2021 pace. As for Woods, his WR2 stabilization program is now off track. Even in this more crowded receiver corps, Beckham's WR3 reliability should increase. He is going from a run-first attack to pass-obsessed offense, getting a major upgrade at quarterback, and all in all playing in a more explosive offense than the one he left in Cleveland. That is not to ding Kevin Stefanski's excellent system, but Sean McVay's is where you want to be if you are a wideout. Beckham's arrival returns Van Jefferson to the bottom of the WR5 barrel and probably leaves Tyler Higbee as more of a TE2 than TE1.
Sine the consensus here is the guy sucks, why does it matter who he signs with? ...and why the phew?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He agreed with the Rams, back tracked and started talking with the Packers and the Rams upped the cash to $4.25M had it was a done deal.

Guess what?? He was looking for the money. It just happened to be a contender.

Glad I don't own Krupp or Woods in an Fantasy League. Especially my money leagues.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He agreed with the Rams, back tracked and started talking with the Packers and the Rams upped the cash to $4.25M had it was a done deal.

Guess what?? He was looking for the money. It just happened to be a contender.

Glad I don't own Krupp or Woods in an Fantasy League. Especially my money leagues.

Odell Beckham's one-year contract with the Rams is worth $1.25 million guaranteed.​

The deal includes another "$3 million in team-based incentives for how the Rams finish the regular season and the postseason." It's a slightly bizarre deal, but speaks to the desire of both sides to advance deep into the postseason. That did appear to be a genuine priority for Beckham after years of losing in New York and several seasons of injury-related frustration in Cleveland. It's unclear if Beckham will be active for Monday evening's game against the 49ers, but the extra day to get up to speed on the Rams' playbook greatly enhances the odds he will be out there

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is a Diva and a head case, but for $1 mil?

He might not be a top 10 WR in the league but he would have been the best WR on the Pats roster.