• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #9 NE Patriots (4-4) vs Carolina Panthers(4-4) 11/7/2021 1:00 PM EST CBS

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh oh! Jackson is sick. When I was a young athlete and got sick, I would put on heavy clothing, turn the heater all the way up, grab a jug of water and sweat it out! I have been sick as a dog on Saturday and full performance Sunday!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh oh! Jackson is sick. When I was a young athlete and got sick, I would put on heavy clothing, turn the heater all the way up, grab a jug of water and sweat it out! I have been sick as a dog on Saturday and full performance Sunday!

Shot of apple cider vinegar, shot of lemon juice, tablespoon of honey.
Heated up in a glass of grapefruit juice.
Shit will clean you out.
The only thing that is better is to replace the grapefruit juice with tea and add whiskey.

But I abstain.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shot of apple cider vinegar, shot of lemon juice, tablespoon of honey.
Heated up in a glass of grapefruit juice.
Shit will clean you out.
The only thing that is better is to replace the grapefruit juice with tea and add whiskey.

But I abstain.

I do apple cider vinegar and a clove of garlic. Works wonders.

That said, I haven't been sick since this covid shit started and I've almost forgotten what it's like.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If his lips were moving I don't take anything as perfectly straight forward from any coach.
He's an NFL rookie HC and has never been anywhere but college. That's the bitch right now. He's in the NFL and not the NCAA, so don't give the opposition anything they can work with.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCaffrey is back but not 100%. He will be a game time decision
Sam Darnold is ready to play and the final decision will be made after Friday
Stephon Gilmore was not 100% last week and Will most likely only play on third down Sunday
Today:

McCaffrey might be able to play

Darnold might be able to play, concussion, not shoulder is the question

Gilmore will play in a limited role

Today:

JC Jackson was full participant in practice.

Harry added to injury list

Bailey added to injury list

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today:

McCaffrey might be able to play

Darnold might be able to play, concussion, not shoulder is the question

Gilmore will play in a limited role

Today:

JC Jackson was full participant in practice.

Harry added to injury list

Bailey added to injury list
I don't expect Darnold to play.
He was seeing ghosts last time he played us and that was without a concussion!
Gilmore will play limited snaps. I think he will be the fireman.
I expect the O-line for Panthers to struggle. That will not help the QB who has a 49% reception rate.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers have beaten, Texans, Jets, and Falcons who have a combined -271 net yards. Each were last place teams.

Panthers and Patriots are both 4 - 4 but they are not equals!
PJ Walker has thrown 3 receptions in 15 attempts this year. Think BB can make him cry?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Panthers have beaten, Texans, Jets, and Falcons who have a combined -271 net yards. Each were last place teams.

Panthers and Patriots are both 4 - 4 but they are not equals!
PJ Walker has thrown 3 receptions in 15 attempts this year. Think BB can make him cry?

To be fair, other than the Chargers who got absolutely spanked by Baltimore but have beaten KC, CLEV, LV, and WASH, the Pats have only beaten the Jets and barely beat the Texans.

That said, the Pats appear to be trending up while the Panthers appear to have prematurely ejaculated their season.

I'm thinking this will be a typical Pats game in which it's pretty even for a while before the Pats start to slowly pull away but the final score will be close. The Panthers will obviously need to run a lot if Darnold is out and I expect the Pats tackling issues to continue.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, other than the Chargers who got absolutely spanked by Baltimore but have beaten KC, CLEV, LV, and WASH, the Pats have only beaten the Jets and barely beat the Texans.

That said, the Pats appear to be trending up while the Panthers appear to have prematurely ejaculated their season.

I'm thinking this will be a typical Pats game in which it's pretty even for a while before the Pats start to slowly pull away but the final score will be close. The Panthers will obviously need to run a lot if Darnold is out and I expect the Pats tackling issues to continue.
But the Pats played tor to toe on three of their four losses and should have won two with a coin flip on the third.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing absolutely positive but it's being reported (Jake Delomme last night) that Sam Darnold will start, Christian McCaffrey will play limited in the first quarter and be evaluated, and Stephon Gilmore will start and play as long as he can. He was laughing saying that even the great defensive genius can't game plan for all of the possible different lineups.

My answer? Go 'balls to wall' for Darnold and rattle the shit out of him. If he pukes his breakfast, then do the same to P.J. Walker. Don't have to plan shit if they're forced to hand it off to McCaffrey 9 out of 10 plays and then they have to hope his leg can withstand the pounding.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't have to plan shit if they're forced to hand it off to McCaffrey 9 out of 10 plays and then they have to hope his leg can withstand the pounding.

This issue is somebody has to tackle McCaffrey.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far, the Patriots have done everything within their power to hand the game to the Panthers.

Time to stop playing stupid football and start playing real football.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wynn absolutely suck and gives up the sack and a fumble.

Horrible, horrible, horrible football.

C'mon Bill, get that piece of concrete of the grass and get someone out there with feet that can move.

OLine is shitting the bed today. That's two sacks in the first quarter.

Panthers couldn't get out of their end of the field, Patriots have given it to them inside their 30.

Where's OBJ???

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was some good powerful running on that TD drive. 7-3 Pats.