• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #5 Denver Broncos vs NE Patriots 10/11/2020 4:25 PM

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like the past few years the Dolphins have sucked...but always find a way to be motivated to beat the Pats once...
and shame on them... As YR said, any given (insert day of the week not Wednesday or Friday) but shame on the Pats for fucking up their season by losing to a bottom dweller like the past couple seasons' smelly fish.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not discounting your perspective, but isn't a team that sucks but is well motivated still a team that sucks? Shame on a good team for losing to a team that sucks, regardless of the reason.

The Broncos have almost 1/3 of their salary cap in IR due to player injuries. There’s a reason we suck currently but your Pats aren’t the same team as the past few years so this year isn’t really like anything either team has seen before.

That said I’m fully expecting a New England win since Denver is so plagued by injuries and the NFL babied the Patriots by moving the game back a week because of who got injured for your team.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos have almost 1/3 of their salary cap in IR due to player injuries. There’s a reason we suck currently but your Pats aren’t the same team as the past few years so this year isn’t really like anything either team has seen before.

That said I’m fully expecting a New England win since Denver is so plagued by injuries and the NFL babied the Patriots by moving the game back a week because of who got injured for your team.
Yeah, my comments were present state only and my use of "sucks" was just playing off a previous post.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me I don't dislike the Donks, I just hope it's a decent game free of injury and incident.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another lovely thread in a lovely year.....

So are you now a fan?
Are you accepted as a fan by Broncos fans?
Asking for a friend......

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cam plays, I think we win convincingly. If he doesn’t.... we still win but it will be very close. The Patriots will run and run and run. I’m predicting 300+ yards.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cam plays, I think we win convincingly. If he doesn’t.... we still win but it will be very close. The Patriots will run and run and run. I’m predicting 300+ yards.
Times were so much simpler when you only had a like or laugh emoji. I feel boring now just using like and sometimes ALL of the other emojis just don't fit... Bullseye is close and I could have used that... but then there's the rainbow that I don't know when that would be used or is the poop calling out the poster or just giving an opinion about the post itself or the result expressed in the post? Why do we need a "HaHa" and a "your funny", are they different? And If I write about a dilemma do I need some's wrench to confirm that?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Times were so much simpler when you only had a like or laugh emoji. I feel boring now just using like and sometimes ALL of the other emojis just don't fit... Bullseye is close and I could have used that... but then there's the rainbow that I don't know when that would be used or is the poop calling out the poster or just giving an opinion about the post itself or the result expressed in the post? Why do we need a "HaHa" and a "your funny", are they different? And If I write about a dilemma do I need some's wrench to confirm that?
One day you'll understand all this, son......

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One day you'll understand all this, son......
At least tell me what the god damn rainbow is for... I guess it could be "things are looking up"? Maybe you are right and by getting an hour older I already understand 1 more.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least tell me what the god damn rainbow is for... I guess it could be "things are looking up"? Maybe you are right and by getting an hour older I already understand 1 more.
If you post and someone gives you a rainbow - it means your post is gay.....

Now if you are LGBTSHVBVDMYFGF It means love and happiness, etc.....

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you post and someone gives you a rainbow - it means your post is gay.....

Now if you are LGBTSHVBVDMYFGF It means love and happiness, etc.....
A post can be "gay"? As a kid I knew that to mean "afeminine", though the implication was more severe. What exactly does a gay post mean now? I ask because the standard of what gay is can be very confused and broad. I've known straight men who were clearly gay, but weren't and gay men who are clearly straight, but aren't... We all know the clearly gay gay who is, and is proud... and also the gay guy who feels ashamed.

Back to a gay post... Is the rainbow reflective of pride and a gay person can use that to mark the post as worthy of pride? or is it a throwback "your so gay" thing that's in poor taste (and there is plenty here purposely in poor taste including many of my posts)?

I'm glad I didn't use that thinking it could mean things are looking up, like a rainbow after a rain shower.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe it or not.... I received plenty of rainbow ratings. Not sure why.....

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe it or not.... I received plenty of rainbow ratings. Not sure why.....
probably the LBGT, etc community realizes after all the angst you express over BK, you have none left to direct toward anywhere else... and they reward you for it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A post can be "gay"? As a kid I knew that to mean "afeminine", though the implication was more severe. What exactly does a gay post mean now? I ask because the standard of what gay is can be very confused and broad. I've known straight men who were clearly gay, but weren't and gay men who are clearly straight, but aren't... We all know the clearly gay gay who is, and is proud... and also the gay guy who feels ashamed.

Back to a gay post... Is the rainbow reflective of pride and a gay person can use that to mark the post as worthy of pride? or is it a throwback "your so gay" thing that's in poor taste (and there is plenty here purposely in poor taste including many of my posts)?

I'm glad I didn't use that thinking it could mean things are looking up, like a rainbow after a rain shower.
You pretty much have it. If somebody here gives you a rainbow, it meas that's so stupid it's like gay.

Now if PE-1 gives RTK a rainbow it means prould and happy.....