• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HOLIDAY CLASSIC Game #15 NE Patriots vs Denver Broncos Sunday, December 24, 2023 8:00 PM (NFLN)

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can anyone explain why BOB is calling a handoff from the shotgun on a 3rd and 2??

Again, horrible play calling from the coaching staff.

This shit looks like the staff is trying to lose games.

Every handoff from under center is getting 3 or 4 yards.

Zappe has been sacked twice but he moved the team down to the Denver 15 before BOB started calling stuff that went nowhere and end up a FG.

We saw the exact thing. Real freaky 4th quarter sideline … Zappe looked like a robot on those handoffs … as if he were as stunned as us … that whole quarter looked as crooked as I ever saw … even that game winning series of playing the clock then giving Zappe the green light for two plays to put it in the hands of Ryland … Belichick looked almost disappointed

This game showed as much as any he should be canned …

BTW

Merry Christmas everyone !

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We saw the exact thing. Real freaky 4th quarter sideline … Zappe looked like a robot on those handoffs … as if he were as stunned as us … that whole quarter looked as crooked as I ever saw … even that game winning series of playing the clock then giving Zappe the green light for two plays to put it in the hands of Ryland … Belichick looked almost disappointed

This game showed as much as any he should be canned …

BTW

Merry Christmas everyone !
Well the Patriots lose by winning.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was enjoying the game until the 4th.
Every single play going to Ezekial Elliot was so predictable. Were they trying to lose?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was enjoying the game until the 4th.
Every single play going to Ezekial Elliot was so predictable. Were they trying to lose?
Agree, on that screen pass late in the game Zappe looked at him the second he took the snap.