• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #4 - Patriots vs Buffalo Bills 9/29/2019

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phew! Took all of the 4 interceptions to escape. 22 first downs to 11 for the Patriots

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was up with that Gawd awful “spin move quick slant throw”? It was almost intercepted every time. Ugly play that I hope I never see again. Brady seems off on more throws than on. Either too low or too high. Not just this game. He seems to always step it up when needed, but he hasn’t been the Tom Brady I love for well over a year now.

Thank goodness for our defense and special teams!

NorEEzta

Behold: A Pale Horse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mighty Redskins won't be as kind next weekend.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offensive line is just plain awful. They could not even get in front of the defense.

Brady was as bad as I've ever seen him. He just could not make any kind of adjustment. Solution would have been to fake more play action and throw short, but JM was trying to do things that the Bills were 100% prepared for. Brady was rushing himself at times and his quick reactions were basically illegal forward passes.

Defense could have had 15 sacks today but for some reason instead of rushing 5 or 6, they'd rush 3 or 4 ad every time they did, Allen or Barkley would complete a pass. They spent a lot of rime shift from one side to the other. When they attacked, it always paid off.

It was ugly and poorly played by the offense and poorly coached.

But it was a win and a win is a win. 4-0 is better than a pretty 3-1.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugly win indeed.

This battered Oline, loss of Develin and TEs flailing around does not make for success.

I think a handful of players were out there but playing banged up. Burkhead, Edelman, Brady.
They will get Watson back against a hapless Redskin team where they'll likely be -13.5 favorites if not more.

Gordon needs to hold onto the ball he drops too many.

Ski needs to figure it out and they need to get Meyer more involved. My thought on Meyers is BB is saving him for the playoffs. Bring him in when no one has game planned for him.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the hit that Josh Allen delivered.... to himself, should not have been flagged period. If anyone lowered their head and use the crown of their helmet, it was Allen.

Runners don't get protections and MCDermott is looking like an asshat for his post game whining about ejection. You turn your QB into a running back and bad things happen.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the hit that Josh Allen delivered.... to himself, should not have been flagged period. If anyone lowered their head and use the crown of their helmet, it was Allen.

Runners don't get protections and MCDermott is looking like an asshat for his post game whining about ejection. You turn your QB into a running back and bad things happen.

Hard to believe but McDermott is quickly becoming a bigger whiner than Harbaugh. He was crying all game.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Brady's age is showing talk is about to start as it should. He looked horrible yesterday and there is no way that's all on the line.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's how I saw it at first sight. Fouts made an asinine comment about a defenseless runner... what a crock.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I can't agree with that. Looks to me like both lowered their head issue is Allen was the runner and they will always side with the defenseless player. Allen was already on the being tackled there is no other way to call it and keep the game safe.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Brady's age is showing talk is about to start as it should. He looked horrible yesterday and there is no way that's all on the line.
Would any QB play well wth their head on a swivel the way Brady's has? It just seems he has less awareness of the field in front of him.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would any QB play well wth their head on a swivel the way Brady's has? It just seems he has less awareness of the field in front of him.
That and the over throws, the weird grounding calls. I am not saying it's the end for him I am saying those talks will begin again, and this time IMO it feels like there is merit.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pretty much what my son and I were saying as we watched the game.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Buffalo's D is legit and the Patriot's O-line is in tatters right now. Brady had no time to do anything and I doubt any other QB would have fared any better.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo's D is legit and the Patriot's O-line is in tatters right now. Brady had no time to do anything and I doubt any other QB would have fared any better.
Okay. I don't think that is the entire issue but it's part of it.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay. I don't think that is the entire issue but it's part of it.

Maybe it's that and he had a bad game. I'll need to see consecutive weeks of poor play before I'll blame father time.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From that clip, I see fault with Allen, not Jones. He clearly lowered his head to use it as a weapon and initiate helmet to helmet.
A QB should be held just as accountable in that situation as a RB, WR, DB or LB.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's that and he had a bad game. I'll need to see consecutive weeks of poor play before I'll blame father time.
Again I am not blaming Father Time just stating that is where the media is going with this, I will be surprised if they don't. And at this point if it is, so be it the man has done more than was ever expected of him or any QB for that matter

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From that clip, I see fault with Allen, not Jones. He clearly lowered his head to use it as a weapon and initiate helmet to helmet.
A QB should be held just as accountable in that situation as a RB, WR, DB or LB.

Seems you and other are missing the point IMO. He was being tackled and pulled down when Jones lowered the boom on him, he was already in a defenseless position. I will be very surprised if Jones isn't fined.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems you and other are missing the point IMO. He was being tackled and pulled down when Jones lowered the boom on him, he was already in a defenseless position. I will be very surprised if Jones isn't fined.
You need to consider where he was... He was within a couple yards of a first down struggling to get the first. Jones' hit is legit force to keep the forward momentum from reaching the line to gain.

The whole thing is about Allen just being stupid. I don't think he was intentionally lowering his helmet, but he moved it right into the path where Jones' head was moving. For his part, Jones' head wasn't down, it was mostly up as he position his shoulder for Allen's chest.

Again, Jones' was preventing a first while Allen proved he was a puppy trying to run in the tall grass with the big dogs.