• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #3 Baltimore Ravens vs NE Patriots 9/25/2022 1:00 PM EST

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good thing about the Mac Jones injury is future HOF QB Bailey Zappe is one play away from his rightful place as the leader of the Patriots.
This may have been BB's plan all along.

Finish the year with Hoyer under center, a top 10/top 5 pick, and Zappe with a year of training under his belt.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Plus.
All games. Just not live. $10 a month.
Sunday Ticket cheap too if you know anybody that is a student with a college email.
Never heard of NFL Plus. Streaming Service?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see is as dirty. If it is he will get hit with a hefty fine. And yes... I'm sure it hurt like a bitch. But I'm ready people could here him screaming in agony as they walked through the tunnel. And looking at the pic... yep he was screaming like a baby. Toughen the fuck up.
I know...I could here him from hear.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never heard of NFL Plus. Streaming Service?
Straight from the NFL.

EDIT: It says phone or Tablet, works on Amazon Firestick and I believe Roku, but I have not confirmed Roku yet.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This may have been BB's plan all along.

Finish the year with Hoyer under center, a top 10/top 5 pick, and Zappe with a year of training under his belt.

I know things look pretty dismal but I have a very hard time seeing the Pats picking before #10 under BB.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know things look pretty dismal but I have a very hard time seeing the Pats picking before #10 under BB.
i'm sorry GIF by truTV’s I’m Sorry

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I said that the game was getting beyond BB about 8 months ago, Everyone was up my ass like alligators after marshmallows.
When i was bitchin' about him not hiring people for the open positions, everyone thought I was a heretic.

Belichick has reached a point in his life where he's been right on so many calls that he just honestly believes that whatever he does will work out perfectly. The perfect examples are the contracts he paid out when he had vault of cash to work with. Instead of just holding back a bit, he did exactly what he's professed that no one should do and that's jump into the free agent pool throwing cash in the air. Judon was a great signing the rest were average or just plain bad. Not hiring really qualified people to complete his staff could be a couple of things. One, he can't find anyone who wants to work with him for what he's willing to pay them. Historically, he's worked his Coordinators really hard. Two. he can't find anyone who "He" thinks can do the job the way he wants it done. Or three, he believes that he can step in everywhere and basically wear all four hates (GM, HC, OC, DC).

Doesn't matter. I believe that Kraft is giving all of the rope he wants and will allow him to hang himself. Johnathan Kraft hasn't stepped onto the practice field once this year. In the past he's been with the team on a daily basis. Whether that's by design of dad's direction, who knows?

All things being equal, this team doesn't appear to be playing well for an entire game. People's feelings have been damaged and when you screw with someone's attitude, they're performance is significantly affected.

If this team doesn't get their shit together, I predict that Bill will be dismissed or kicked upstairs to the GM position with minimal team operation function. He'll be the personnel and nuts and bolts guy.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I said that the game was getting beyond BB about 8 months ago, Everyone was up my ass like alligators after marshmallows.
When i was bitchin' about him not hiring people for the open positions, everyone thought I was a heretic.

Belichick has reached a point in his life where he's been right on so many calls that he just honestly believes that whatever he does will work out perfectly. The perfect examples are the contracts he paid out when he had vault of cash to work with. Instead of just holding back a bit, he did exactly what he's professed that no one should do and that's jump into the free agent pool throwing cash in the air. Judon was a great signing the rest were average or just plain bad. Not hiring really qualified people to complete his staff could be a couple of things. One, he can't find anyone who wants to work with him for what he's willing to pay them. Historically, he's worked his Coordinators really hard. Two. he can't find anyone who "He" thinks can do the job the way he wants it done. Or three, he believes that he can step in everywhere and basically wear all four hates (GM, HC, OC, DC).

Doesn't matter. I believe that Kraft is giving all of the rope he wants and will allow him to hang himself. Johnathan Kraft hasn't stepped onto the practice field once this year. In the past he's been with the team on a daily basis. Whether that's by design of dad's direction, who knows?

All things being equal, this team doesn't appear to be playing well for an entire game. People's feelings have been damaged and when you screw with someone's attitude, they're performance is significantly affected.

If this team doesn't get their shit together, I predict that Bill will be dismissed or kicked upstairs to the GM position with minimal team operation function. He'll be the personnel and nuts and bolts guy.
Yes you did say it, I was thinking about that this weekend

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As was said before, and as you know, coaches coach to put players in position to win.

The team WAS in a position to win. Bill was not 3 for 5 on his INT attempts. Fat Mat did not call a Nelson Agholor Fumble play.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As was said before, and as you know, coaches coach to put players in position to win.

The team WAS in a position to win. Bill was not 3 for 5 on his INT attempts. Fat Mat did not call a Nelson Agholor Fumble play.
The fumbles in particular can be coached up. How much time have they spent on ball security this year? It's always been a hallmark of a BB coached team. Are the coaches too worried about what their roles are instead of working on fundamentals?

This is Agoholor's 2nd BIG fumble. Does he now ride the pine like so many others have done in years past? I think that will tell us alot about the current thought process of the coaching staff.

F Agoholor and however you spell his name.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... the OC and the DC call the plays correct?? What have Fat Matt and Joe Dirt Belichick been doing??? Calling the plays. What difference does it make if they don't have the title of OC and DC????? Belichick has an OC and DC. Maybe not the official title that everyone has a boner for. Will you stop being babies about it if he gave them those titles??? Isn't going to change a damn thing.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Revisionist history

Revisionist history

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So... the OC and the DC call the plays correct?? What have Fat Matt and Joe Dirt Belichick been doing??? Calling the plays. What difference does it make if they don't have the title of OC and DC????? Belichick has an OC and DC. Maybe not the official title that everyone has a boner for. Will you stop being babies about it if he gave them those titles??? Isn't going to change a damn thing.
The OC and The DC also sync the rest of their respective staffs. They over see each coach. Letting the specific coach train up his players all with the HCs vision. They also devise the game plan along with the HC.

So who's doing that?

I think this is all part of the confusion right now. Calling plays is only one part of their job and thru the first couple of weeks they couldn't get that right. Too many men on the field calls. Penalties. Wasted time outs. Play calls getting in late...

It all starts with coaching.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because more people are lined up next to you doesn't make you right.

You seem to forget what you've been saying for a long time, the Pats have spent 20 years without premium draft capital. I'm not saying that explains everything, but it does explain some. Then there's the adage, the other team tries too.

The NFL is geared to be a .500 league with all teams being there. So today they are one game off that pace.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fat Matt is a yawn. Fatty Matty might be an upgrade, However Joe Dirt Belichick is an absolute keeper... LOL, maybe not quite (and rarely does a LOL really mean that), but god damn it put a smile on my face.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You also said the Pats were going to cruise to victory this week. So there's that.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since no one else mentioned it..........

DeVante Parker23.610515615.60

He didn't really drop any of the five catches not made. I mean outright total slippery fingers or through the hands. YPC is screwed up. They divided the yards by targets not catches.. 156 / 5 = 31.2. Sadly none were in the end zone.