• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #3 Baltimore Ravens vs NE Patriots 9/25/2022 1:00 PM EST

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots play their first 2022 home game.

Raven may have blown their load Sunday and lost.

Patriots looked a bit more organized and seemed to be getting their act together.

Baltimore lost here last year in a horrible rain. Their running game this year is suspect and they depend on Lamar's ability to get outside the rush and perform miracles. No 79 yeard touchdown runs for him this week.. They were pissed when they gave it away yesterday. They'll be suicidal on the ride back to Inner Harbor this Sunday.

Patriots 31 Ravens 20

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens 24

Pats 21

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the Patriots winning this one. Jackson went off last game and I see him doing that again

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the Patriots winning this one. Jackson went off last game and I see him doing that again
Jackson went off in 1st half last game.
Patriots are watching that film right now!
What went different in 2nd half?
Watching that film too.

Patriots will smother Jacson and force him to pass.
Our defense will be ready!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with supporting your team, but what has this offense to date shown anybody that makes them think they can put up enough points to beat the Ravens? Maybe I am wrong but they seem like a much better team to me.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with supporting your team, but what has this offense to date shown anybody that makes them think they can put up enough points to beat the Ravens? Maybe I am wrong but they seem like a much better team to me.

For the most part I'm with you on this. Our defense could possibly halt the Ravens though I don't see them completely shutting them down. Even if the defense plays absolutely stellar you gotta assume Jackson will have a few highlight reel plays that will put points on the board which means we have to score something.

We couldn't put up points against the Dolphins and struggled against the Steelers. It's possible NE is getting it together and things could change this week. The line did play much better yesterday and receivers were open(Mac missed a few of those) so anything's possible.

I'm going with Pats 23 Ravens 20 but I'm pulling that score out of my ass and won't be surprised by any outcome.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the most part I'm with you on this. Our defense could possibly halt the Ravens though I don't see them completely shutting them down. Even if the defense plays absolutely stellar you gotta assume Jackson will have a few highlight reel plays that will put points on the board which means we have to score something.

We couldn't put up points against the Dolphins and struggled against the Steelers. It's possible NE is getting it together and things could change this week. The line did play much better yesterday and receivers were open(Mac missed a few of those) so anything's possible.

I'm going with Pats 23 Ravens 20 but I'm pulling that score out of my ass and won't be surprised by any outcome.
Ill have to take your word, I didn't get the Pats game. Just what I could see on Red Zone

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill have to take your word, I didn't get the Pats game. Just what I could see on Red Zone
I saw Patriots - Steelers and I saw Dolphins - Ravens.
When Dolphins started to just throw the damn ball they decimated the Ravens abysmal secondary.
6 touchdowns for Tua? Give me a break!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Patriots - Steelers and I saw Dolphins - Ravens.
When Dolphins started to just throw the damn ball they decimated the Ravens abysmal secondary.
6 touchdowns for Tua? Give me a break!
With Hill and Waddle and Gesiciki is pretty damn good. We don't seem the have marquee WRs, and it appears Matty P is lost at times. Patricia not being capable could affect and rhythm the team may be in.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Hill and Waddle and Gesiciki is pretty damn good. We don't seem the have marquee WRs, and it appears Matty P is lost at times. Patricia not being capable could affect and rhythm the team may be in.
Nothing like a bad defense to put you back in rhythm!

track_2_11.gif

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess but the words Bad Defense and Baltimore Ravens seem queer to me.
Not so much bad defense as a horrible secondary. Since the start of camp they've lost seven starters on defense.
Mac should be able to pick these guys apart. Bill will try to drive it down their throat and pound the DL before he gives Mac the green light. I'm expecting this game to be tight until the third quarter and then Mac will light them up and I'll be bitchin' next Monday that they should have started throwing immediately. You heard it from me first.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so much bad defense as a horrible secondary. Since the start of camp they've lost seven starters on defense.
Mac should be able to pick these guys apart. Bill will try to drive it down their throat and pound the DL before he gives Mac the green light. I'm expecting this game to be tight until the third quarter and then Mac will light them up and I'll be bitchin' next Monday that they should have started throwing immediately. You heard it from me first.

Everybody said the Dolphins secondary sucked ass too which was verified yesterday by the Ravens putting 38 points on them.

The Patriots scored 7 points against them.

That said, glad to see you're confident.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody said the Dolphins secondary sucked ass too which was verified yesterday by the Ravens putting 38 points on them.

The Patriots scored 7 points against them.

That said, glad to see you're confident.
That's a great point and begs the question, just inept is this offense, is it really that offensive?

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens 23
Patriots 17

We barely beat a bad Steelers team. Mac Jones looks like he's seriously regressed this year. Got away with some very poor decisions/throws. Devante Parker after 2 games has one more catch than me. Our defense keeps us in it until we give it away with penalties that keep the Ravens last drive alive to win it.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens 23
Patriots 17

We barely beat a bad Steelers team. Mac Jones looks like he's seriously regressed this year. Got away with some very poor decisions/throws. Devante Parker after 2 games has one more catch than me. Our defense keeps us in it until we give it away with penalties that keep the Ravens last drive alive to win it.
B/C we lack a legit O Coord IMO. People can say what they want but Josh is being missed it shows and he is a damn good O Coord

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens 23
Patriots 17

How many targets you got?