• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #3 Baltimore Ravens vs NE Patriots 9/25/2022 1:00 PM EST

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad. It was his right arm or throwing arm that was wrapped up.

Per 98.5 Felger & Mazz at 5:00 PM.

His most productive receiver, Devin Duvernay had a concussion in the Dolphin game. Ravens are getting desperate on defense. They brought in two DL. One name we all know, Jason Pierre Paul. The Ravens are pretty banged up, but kids have a tendency to play hard and a bit nasty in an effort to burn a coach's memory in a game. That always worries me because your never sure if the guy on the other side is a buttercup or a beast.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jakobi Meyers (knee) did not practice Thursday.​

Back-to-back DNPs for Meyers make it unlikely he'll play on Sunday against the Ravens, though a promising Friday report could help reel him back to questionable. Meyers had 13 targets in Week 2 and would be a solid PPR WR3 option if he plays. The Matt Patricia Patriots are a tough offense to put a lot of trust in our reads in at this point, but DeVante Paker and Hunter Henry could benefit from a Meyers absence.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patriots S Kyle Duggar (knee) did not practice Thursday.​

He also didn't practice on Wednesday. Dugger left Week 2's game with the knee injury. One of New England's better defenders last season, the third-year safety has to be considered questionable-at-best for Week 3's tilt against the Raven

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens sign Jason Pierre Paul to one year contract.

Paul has 91.5 sacks in 12 seasons in the NFL. He's played for the TB Bucs last four years.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jakobi Meyers (knee) did not practice Thursday.​

Back-to-back DNPs for Meyers make it unlikely he'll play on Sunday against the Ravens, though a promising Friday report could help reel him back to questionable. Meyers had 13 targets in Week 2 and would be a solid PPR WR3 option if he plays. The Matt Patricia Patriots are a tough offense to put a lot of trust in our reads in at this point, but DeVante Paker and Hunter Henry could benefit from a Meyers absence.
A good opportunity for Bourne to step up as well.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw Patriots - Steelers and I saw Dolphins - Ravens.
When Dolphins started to just throw the damn ball they decimated the Ravens abysmal secondary.
6 touchdowns for Tua? Give me a break!

Yeah but Hill had a lot to do with why the Dolphins decimated the Ravens. Patriots don't have anyone close to Hill. Ravens were so worried about getting burnt by Hill it allowed everyone else to get their touches

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF he's out of the doghouse by then
Sad Dog GIF by PETA

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Jakobi Meyers (knee) is not expected to play in Week 3 against the Ravens.​

Meyers got upgraded to a limited practice on Friday but was always a coin-flip to play in Week 3. With New England's top receiver sidelined, DeVante Parker and Hunter Henry could manage to get on track. The two have been running the most routes for New England outside of Meyers, but that has yet to result in any receiving production. Neither player has more than 20 receiving yards or two catches on the year.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got terrific news.
My sister just canceled a get together for Sunday an hour and a half away from me.

I mean who schedules for a Sunday in football season?

My high schooler's Robotics team had a competition on Superbowl Sunday when Butler made the INT. My Jakes was on a fuckin' bus coming home and missed it.

Who does that?...pack of fuckin' nerds.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jakobi Meyers (knee) is inactive for Week 3 against the Ravens.​

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported earlier in the morning that Meyers was likely to miss this week's matchup, so this doesn't come as much of a surprise. Wide receiver DeVante Parker and tight end Hunter Henry could see a bit more work in this one with Meyers officially sidelined. The Patriots also ruled out FS Kyle Duggar, DT Sam Roberts, LB Raekwon McMIllan, QB Bailey Zappe and CB Shaun Wade.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turnovers Enough said.

Mac Jones one play can look like Joe Montana and the very next look like a 5th grader throwing the football for the first time.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devante Parker and the first half defence were the only ones who came to play.

Getting tough to watch this ineptness.

This is mainly on the coaches or lack there of.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am starting to wonder if the game has moved past BB? I look at these young coaches and their teams are entirely different. The game is entirely different. Has BB really gotten too big for his britches?

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if you can put the loss on the coaches. Belichick didn't throw 3 interceptions(should have been 5 but the Ravens dropped some easy ones). Belichick didn't fumble the ball after a great catch and run. Belichick didn't freeze up every time he got close to Lamar Jackson(should have had 5 more sacks). The Ravens WR'S did nothing. Just cover the TE. Our new fast LB's and Safeties couldn't do it.

I put this loss on the players.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot_20220926-040636_Reddit.jpg

And Theisman didn't cry this hard when his leg was damn near torn off. Probably more upset he might not be able to do his dumb fucking dance after scoring a TD. He looked ridiculous.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Devante was there to play until he wasn't. That end zone interception was on him as much as Mac. He knew the play and he really wasn't prevented from getting to his spot. There were other plays where he didn't seem to be where he was supposed to be. We used to complain about it it, but playing like that led TB to freeze guys out.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is a hot mess. YES I DO blame coaching! However you also have to put blame on the players.

Mac made some piss poor decisions and Agholor WTF!?!

Patriots actually should have won this game.

Now Mac is hurt and judging by his reaction and facial expressions it isn't a good sign

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So.... how do you blame the coaching for this loss????? It came down to turnovers and the PLAYERS... NOT THE COACHES MISSING TACKLES ON LAMAR AND NOT BEING ABLE TO COVER ANDREWS. Jesus........

We had 450 yards of offense. 300 yards passing. 150 yards rushing. Looks like pretty solid play calling. Just some poor decision making by Jones who can't read defenses now and a crucial fumble by Nelson A.

You want Skippy back? He's doing a fine job in Vegas.

All you expert coaches.... tell me what they are doing wrong?? I would love to know.