• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game #2: Patriots vs Dolphins 9/15/2019

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, you have a difficult time dealing with anything that you don't agree with.

Of course you also ignored my 30 year old smiley face from the days before emojies.

8^)

I don't have a difficult time, that's you assessing me when you don't know a damn thing about me. If I disagree with something I make it clear, my not agreeing is not an issue of me having difficulty dealing with it it's simply not my agreeing. Not sure where you came up with this scatter brain train of thought. I have made it clear in the past and will reiterate again, if you or anyone else doesn't want to deal with me put me on ignore or STFU with the whiny BS.

I normally don't pay attention to any emojis.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a difficult time, that's you assessing me when you don't know a damn thing about me. If I disagree with something I make it clear, my not agreeing is not an issue of me having difficulty dealing with it it's simply not my agreeing. Not sure where you came up with this scatter brain train of thought. I have made it clear in the past and will reiterate again, if you or anyone else doesn't want to deal with me put me on ignore or STFU with the whiny BS.

I normally don't pay attention to any emojis.

And you continue to prove my point.

Odd isn't it. You tell ME to STFU, yet you think you have more right than anyone else to express yourself.

You just don't get it, or refuse to acknowledge it.

The more you respond, in anger, the more you solidify my point.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, you have a difficult time dealing with anything that you don't agree with.

Of course you also ignored my 30 year old smiley face from the days before emojies.

8^)
BK - Consider the medium and learn from this experience. Just because you read a sentiment does not mean the sentiment exists. One could conclude "You have difficulty dealing with anything you disagree with" while someone else can conclude "you are very thorough reconciling your opinion versus what the previous responder seems to have perceived".

I'm not saying you were always wrong, but yesterday you were, but so be it.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

8^)
and on that pseudo emoji thing, I thought you were telling his his balls were located above his whistle...

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you continue to prove my point.

Odd isn't it. You tell ME to STFU, yet you think you have more right than anyone else to express yourself.

You just don't get it, or refuse to acknowledge it.

The more you respond, in anger, the more you solidify my point.

No wrong again, if you keep making things up I guess sooner or later you might be correct about something. I think you have the same exact right to tell me to STFU as I do you this is where you are missing the mark and by a long shot.

I don't get it because there is nothing to get you are wrong about this. How is you think you can evaluate someone by texts on a message board? What makes you qualified to do so?

And me suggesting you can STFU is a far cry different from telling you to STFU, again you miss the mark.

Now we can do this all day if you want, your call.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it because there is nothing to get you are wrong about this. How is you think you can evaluate someone by texts on a message board? What makes you qualified to do so?

This is hysterical. If I'm wrong, what qualifies you to say so???

You constantly evaluate texts on this board. What qualifies you to do so?

Every person on SportsHoopla evaluates everything they read and many respond with their own thoughts.

The manner in which things are expressed, indicate whether or not a person is angry, in agreement or sees humor in something. We all respond in the way that we thinki will best get our point of view across to other readers.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and on that pseudo emoji thing,

Back in old days like the 80's and early 90's there were no emojies. You had to make your own faces.

;-(

I was around when getting stats for baseball and football required the stats people to wait until USAToday came out on Monday mornings. I worked with the guys who developed the software to convert the USA Today stats into categories for Fantasy sports. The guy who was the major code writer went to work for CBS and developed their fantasy programs for all sports.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every person on SportsHoopla evaluates everything they read and many respond with their own thoughts.

The manner in which things are expressed, indicate whether or not a person is angry, in agreement or sees humor in something. We all respond in the way that we thinki will best get our point of view across to other readers.
Can you two STFU, I'm having a hard time hearing myself shutting TFU...

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What qualifies me? I know how I feel, I know how I react, I know what emotions are I know what I may or may not be going through! Jesus Ken are you really this thick? You are taking a guess at how I feel while I on the other hand am living it, that is what qualifies me.

This is not about me evaluating text it's about you, I reply to an opinion I don't evaluate the posters emotions in the process of doing so. Reading and responding to a post is not the same as assigning values to the poster. Again you are way off the mark with this you might be better off dropping it.

Last edited:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you two STFU, I'm having a hard time hearing myself shutting TFU...

For you? Sure. I'm easy to get along with, as long as I don't have any sharp objects, other than my mind.

8^0

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF is going on in this thread?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I on the Dolphins board?

Can you guys help me out?

I'm looking for some happy Pats fans - not some cranky old men!!!!!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm one happy Mother F*#^!^ not because the Pats won, I am generally a very happy person. Drives the wife crazy.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd say salt an pepper here. The salt is tongue in cheek and the pepper is cranky.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly... We're all friends from the stalwarts to the black sheep to those who mostly present judgements with likes and funnies to the professional paster.

We may mix it up a bit but all is good.