• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fulmer Cup Sticky?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, hopefully this is a good purge that will pay off in the long run.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama seems to be in the drivers seat for an insurmountable lead in its quest to be the first TWO TIME WINNER of the prestigious Fulmer Cup.

With their staggering pace of late, it will be tough to catch them.

Nah, while the amount of arrests is high the actual offenses themselves are minor and only bring in 1 or 2 points each. Big time felony type stuff can bring as much as 5 points per incident. So I think we have like 6 points max, maybe 7. Usual winners have over 20+ points.

But if we did win it, it would be a "Switzer Slam" since we had the #1 recruiting class.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is a guy who gets two DUI's on a short leash? How is he not kicked off the team? These incidents happened less then two years apart. Both while he was at bama.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda hoping Ohio State competes for the Switzer next year. We will win it all and have the #1 recruiting class so all we'll need is some big arrests and we'll pull it off

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee Volunteers wide receiver Von Pearson was identified and named as a suspect in an ongoing r*pe investigation Friday.

Pearson joined the Volunteers after spending two years at Feather River College and finished the 2014 season with 38 catches, 393 receiving yards and five touchdown receptions. The five touchdown catches led the team.

This isn’t the first offseason incident for the Tennessee football program. Former linebacker A.J. Johnson and current player Michael Williams pleaded innocent to aggravated r*pe charges in March, per the Knoxville News Sentinel.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You suggested that if he would be kicked off the team or not was based on if he needed a scholarship spot or not. Which was completely ignorant of the history of what Saban does.

Saban suspended a 1st round draft picked(3rd overall if I recall) the day before the 2008 Sugar Bowl. Kicked off a 5 star CB and multiple 4 star players for a felony. Saban gives no fuck at all to other factors when it comes to discipline.

The more logical thing to say is he can afford to be like that due to all the talent on the team.

Saban suspended .......
He kicked off .... and multiple for felonies .....

Nice program. Plenty of talent lots of victories but it would be nice if you Bama fans could see what kind of recruits Saban brings in with his winning at all costs mentality

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is BSU in the running yet?

Boise State QB Ryan FInley arrested early Saturday morning | Dr. Saturday - Yahoo Sports

Ryan Finley, the favorite to start at quarterback in 2015 for Boise State, was arrested early Saturday morning, according to the Idaho Statesman.

Finley, a 20-year-old redshirt sophomore, was hit with two misdemeanor charges – minor in possession of an alcoholic beverage and resisting or obstructing officers. No other details of the incident have been reported.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saban suspended .......
He kicked off .... and multiple for felonies .....

Nice program. Plenty of talent lots of victories but it would be nice if you Bama fans could see what kind of recruits Saban brings in with his winning at all costs mentality

Crying about the recruits other teams get is the song of a loser. Especially when your own program is far from perfect.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it's ok to let players accused of multiple felonies back on the team as long as they can lawyer up and get the charges dismissed by a friendly judge on technicalities as long as it's USC?

Or are you unfamiliar with Junior Pomee?

Arrested on 5 felony charges of theft. Kicked off the team by Kiffin.

Lawyers up, gets the judge to drop charges. Prosecution couldn't press the case due to the investigating officer getting an injury while on duty.

New USC coach Sarkisian tries to bring him back after, but is unable to because of academics. Why would he take in such a player with what you would say is a questionable past? Because USC was very thin at the TE position and you only had 1 TE on scholarship after your other TE couldn't make the grades(common for USC players? Patrick Hall couldn't make the grades either).

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee Volunteers wide receiver Von Pearson was identified and named as a suspect in an ongoing r*pe investigation Friday.

Pearson joined the Volunteers after spending two years at Feather River College and finished the 2014 season with 38 catches, 393 receiving yards and five touchdown receptions. The five touchdown catches led the team.

This isn’t the first offseason incident for the Tennessee football program. Former linebacker A.J. Johnson and current player Michael Williams pleaded innocent to aggravated r*pe charges in March, per the Knoxville News Sentinel.
Not sure why it says current player, Williams was a walk-on and has been off the team for awhile now.

Pearson hasn't been charged with anything, so I'll hold judgment until the investigation plays out. It would suck to lose him, but if it turns out he did do something, then he needs to go and have his as thrown in jail. I have zero respect for anyone that would sexually assault or r*pe a woman.