• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fuck kyle williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Officially yes, but Hunter made a good pitch. Williams just forget to catch it.

this is why i prefer they run these plays during the season, to make sure they can execute. trick plays are only good if executed, and don't care if other teams see it.

seems like both were out of place?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Officially yes, but Hunter made a good pitch. Williams just forgot to catch it.

Oh I agree...It's Williams fumble 100%, but just in case you get into an 'official' conversation - you now know the way the official scorekeeper recorded it.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This slipped my mind at first but remember last week against the saints Williams picked up the punt return off a few bounces and got a couple yards. This was another very risky/stupid play. Just not seem to be a very smart player at all. Him doing that and along with the diving catch punt return, we shouldve all expected that it was just a matter of time before disaster struck.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This slipped my mind at first but remember last week against the saints Williams picked up the punt return off a few bounces and got a couple yards. This was another very risky/stupid play. Just not seem to be a very smart player at all. Him doing that and along with the diving catch punt return, we shouldve all expected that it was just a matter of time before disaster struck.

the first thing i always yell out is make a good decision, next is catch the ball, and lastly secure the ball when running. any return yards you get is gravy.

i yell out 'make a good decision' no matter where i'm watching the game. we simply take the decision making for granted, and sometimes its not easy.

Texas9erFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Only classless bufoons blame Williams for the loss. Get a life. And maybe go watch another sport. You obviously know nothing about football.

Football is a team game and there was plenty of blame to go around for that loss.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's on the Dan Patrick show right now...

What the phuck did he had to say about his performance? Did he mentioned how his teammates reacted in the locker room or in the bench after that fumble?

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear he has been getting death threats,,some of the fans are a little over the top,,,,it was just a game

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I hear he has been getting death threats,,some of the fans are a little over the top,,,,it was just a game

Motherphucka is lucky he aint a pro soccer player living in South America!

49ermann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
He says on the first one he shouldn't have been that close to the ball. Even one of the refs initially said that he's good and he didn't think the ball touched Kyle.

On the second one, he said that he was just trying to make a play. Both offenese were in a stalemate and he was just trying to create something.

But seems as if he is dealing with it well. Although he maybe thought of in the same ranks as Bill Buckner and Bartman. But Williams' family is a pro sports family and they are helping him through it.

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
One thing that I haven't seen mentioned on here is the fact that even after the fumble, it would've been a 46yd FG attempt. The defense could've held them there which would've been no gimmie given the weather conditions, but they didn't. It's a team game fellas.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that I haven't seen mentioned on here is the fact that even after the fumble, it would've been a 46yd FG attempt. The defense could've held them there which would've been no gimmie given the weather conditions, but they didn't. It's a team game fellas.

True, but gotta think they were a little tired and deflated. They did their part in the 2nd half and OT. Offense did nothing to help them the last 3 possesions.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha, the irony of this statement... weren't you the guy wishing Kyle Williams got AIDS in the game thread, and then later said you wouldn't apologize for that?

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
True, but gotta think they were a little tired and deflated. They did their part in the 2nd half and OT. Offense did nothing to help them the last 3 possesions.

Tired and deflated? With all that money they make? I don't buy that. All the comments I'm reading about players after the game coming up to Williams saying that they have his back, well, they should've had his back and stopped the Giants. It's a team game, just sayin...

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ha, the irony of this statement... weren't you the guy wishing Kyle Williams got AIDS in the game thread, and then later said you wouldn't apologize for that?

First off, I said "face aids". Is that a real disease? NO! I was pissed, had been drinkin a bit, and it was a joke. If I was serious I would've just said aids. But you and Southern take it anyway you want. And again, you're putting words in my mouth, I didn't say that I "wouldn't apologize", I said that I won't take it back. I said what I said in the heat of the moment and I'm not a coward. BUT, if you can't understand "face aids" as not being serious then I'm wasting my time on you anyway.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tired and deflated? With all that money they make? I don't buy that. All the comments I'm reading about players after the game coming up to Williams saying that they have his back, well, they should've had his back and stopped the Giants. It's a team game, just sayin...

I didn't know that people who make "all that money" don't get tired or deflated. Wow. They should give everyone raises and we would be unbeatable when it comes to the end of games.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on now, so if you were to make millions of dollars you would never get tired? After playing 60 + minutes of hard fought football in the trenches?

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I didn't know that people who make "all that money" don't get tired or deflated. Wow. They should give everyone raises and we would be unbeatable when it comes to the end of games.

Ask all the soldiers that have been in combat what happens if you get tired and deflated, you don't just lose a game then move on. These guys make way too much money to play a kids game. So you can give them all the excuses in the world but it doesn't fly with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.