• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fuck kyle williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Perhaps it wasn't brought up because it was obvious and I think by then the weather was a non-factor. IDK, but I don't think what they earn has anything to do with their effort or the outcome. Are you upset with how much money pro football players earn?

Weather was a non-factor??? Oh, that's right, I didn't watch the game..lol

And do I think pro football players make too much money compared to the military, teachers, cops and so on? You're fuckin damn skippy!

I've repeated myself many times why I just threw this out there. But fuck it, their job is to play DEFENSE and to stop the opposing offense. They FAILED!!!

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And do I think pro football players make too much money compared to the military, teachers, cops and so on? You're fuckin damn skippy!

What people with this thinking fail to realize is that the players get a percentage of money the NFL makes. If you think they are overpaid, stop watching the games, and buying jerseys. Every time you do that you are just putting more money into their pockets.

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wasn't saying that you were blaming the defense.... I was just playing off of that point in general. Stating a case as to why I didn't think the D had any fault on that drive.

We aren't talking about combat man. This isn't a fucking war. This isn't a pissing contest. Why do people who have been in the armed forces always have to bring that up?? No, I have never been in combat... so that means that any of us who haven't, have never really been tired right?? We don't know what it's like to really be tired. I work my ass off...these guys play in the NFL and work their asses off, but since we aren't getting shot at somehow we don't know what it's like to be tired and in shock.

Then you'll never know. Let's just get the defense a nice soft pillow so they can rest, they played really hard and they deserve it. And they'll try really, really hard next year....:yield:

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
What people with this thinking fail to realize is that the players get a percentage of money the NFL makes. If you think they are overpaid, stop watching the games, and buying jerseys. Every time you do that you are just putting more money into their pockets.

Your thinking of this realization is false.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then you'll never know. Let's just get the defense a nice soft pillow so they can rest, they played really hard and they deserve it. And they'll try really, really hard next year....:yield:

And you have never played in the NFL so you will never know what it's like to be them. Let's all bow down to the guy who went to war. Nothing any of us do in life will compare. I'm sorry I had better options when I was 18 than to join the military.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Weather was a non-factor??? Oh, that's right, I didn't watch the game..lol

I've repeated myself many times why I just threw this out there. But fuck it, their job is to play DEFENSE and to stop the opposing offense. They FAILED!!!

Well, from what I remember, at the time of the kick the rain had stopped and the wind was calm and the field was never in bad condition - So, I guess that is what I mean by the weather was a non-factor.

I'm getting that not stopping the Giants offense is frustrating but not stopping them because of how much money they make is infuriating.

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
And you have never played in the NFL so you will never know what it's like to be them. Let's all bow down to the guy who went to war. Nothing any of us do in life will compare. I'm sorry I had better options when I was 18 than to join the military.

Change that to "the men and women" and you got it. And you're right, nothing in life compares. Just be thankful you've never had to. :humble:

And not everybody joins when they're 18, I didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, from what I remember, at the time of the kick the rain had stopped and the wind was calm and the field was never in bad condition - So, I guess that is what I mean by the weather was a non-factor.

I'm getting that not stopping the Giants offense is frustrating but not stopping them because of how much money they make is infuriating.

Nope.

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am thankful I never had to. But don't demand respect from me just because you did.

Where the fuck are you coming up with this shit? LMFAO!!!!

So don't demand that I don't blame the defense for not being able to do it's job!

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
obviously, those two muffs were huge, no way around it. but it IS a team game and the team could've done more to win. our offense is our weak point and it didn't come thru, we shouldn't be THAT surprised.

KW is getting overly roasted cause a returner is isolated on punts. the camera's are on him for all too see, and replay over and over. whereas if the offense sputters, its not ONLY the QB.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Then how does the money our defense makes fit into your argument? Are you simply starting another discussion from within this discussion? Kind of like a non sequitur.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the fuck are you coming up with this shit? LMFAO!!!!

So don't demand that I don't blame the defense for not being able to do it's job!

I never demanded anything from you. I'm stating my opinion and giving reasons why I feel that way. You are stating you opinion, but your reasons are shit. They make too much money and soldiers are the only ones who know what tired is. Fuck that.

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I never demanded anything from you. I'm stating my opinion and giving reasons why I feel that way. You are stating you opinion, but your reasons are shit. They make too much money and soldiers are the only ones who know what tired is. Fuck that.

You're shit!

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Then how does the money our defense makes fit into your argument? Are you simply starting another discussion from within this discussion? Kind of like a non sequitur.

Exactly:boom:

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Change that to "the men and women" and you got it. And you're right, nothing in life compares. Just be thankful you've never had to. :humble:

And not everybody joins when they're 18, I didn't.

Did you have to join the military, i.e., were you drafted?

Status
Not open for further replies.