• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fuck kyle williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your stupidity is mind boggling!

Because I was arguing about football, and you were arguing about money and combat?? I don't see any stupidity in that. This whole thing stemmed from you getting defensive that I asked if you had ever played a sport. I asked, after already prefacing that it was not an attack, because maybe you had been through a similar situation. I have, so I understood the defenses possible position. You come back and ask if I had seen combat. Since you had you obviously knew more about being tired and in shock.

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Because I was arguing about football, and you were arguing about money and combat?? I don't see any stupidity in that. This whole thing stemmed from you getting defensive that I asked if you had ever played a sport. I asked, after already prefacing that it was not an attack, because maybe you had been through a similar situation. I have, so I understood the defenses possible position. You come back and ask if I had seen combat. Since you had you obviously knew more about being tired and in shock.

That is a fact. Let's just leave it at that.

But you're the man..:hail:

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a fact. Let's just leave it at that.

But you're the man..:hail:

It's funny how you use this :hail: about me, when I have never once said anything about how much of a "man" I am. You are the one saying that when we are talking about football. What did you expect bringing it up during a talk about football?? When guys in the NFL talk about the trenches you know what they mean, and they aren't comparing it to war. It's an expression

All I am saying is that it is stupid to say that nobody knows what tired is because they haven't been through combat. I get tired of that attitude from the military. I've trained to the point of exhaustion not even able to stand. Sure, nobody was shooting at me and I'm not comparing it to that, but in the life I chose, it was damned hard. But you guys put yourselves above us civilians because we just don't know. Well, if that's your attitude, fuck you. You have no idea what anybody else has been through. And I'm not talking about me...I'm talking about anybody.

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's funny how you use this :hail: about me, when I have never once said anything about how much of a "man" I am. You are the one saying that when we are talking about football. What did you expect bringing it up during a talk about football?? When guys in the NFL talk about the trenches you know what they mean, and they aren't comparing it to war. It's an expression

All I am saying is that it is stupid to say that nobody knows what tired is because they haven't been through combat. I get tired of that attitude from the military. I've trained to the point of exhaustion not even able to stand. Sure, nobody was shooting at me and I'm not comparing it to that, but in the life I chose, it was damned hard. But you guys put yourselves above us civilians because we just don't know. Well, if that's your attitude, fuck you. You have no idea what anybody else has been through. And I'm not talking about me...I'm talking about anybody.

First off, fuck you too.

Second, it's not my attitude, but your comments here are exactly why this country is in the situation that it's in. No respect for the men and women that have sacrificed their lives for you to be able to come on here and talk shit about them. You disgust me and I will never respond to you ever again.

And I'm not saying me, but all those men and women that have fought and lost their lives, they most definately are above YOU!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, fuck you too.

Second, it's not my attitude, but your comments here are exactly why this country is in the situation that it's in. No respect for the men and women that have sacrificed their lives for you to be able to come on here and talk shit about them. You disgust me and I will never respond to you ever again.

And I'm not saying me, but all those men and women that have fought and lost their lives, they most definately are above YOU!

How did his saying he didn't respect you turn into him not respecting the people who died in the military? I'm pretty sure he didn't, so the only one disrespecting their memory would be you... since you're trying to exploit it for your own good.

amparan408

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
fuck kyle williams. i wish that bitch gets traded within our division so we can pop his ass 2wice in a season

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ooo a potential customer for my kyle williams voodoo doll

Status
Not open for further replies.