• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fuck kyle williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask all the soldiers that have been in combat what happens if you get tired and deflated, you don't just lose a game then move on. These guys make way too much money to play a kids game. So you can give them all the excuses in the world but it doesn't fly with me.

Are you really comparing war to a "Kids Game"?

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Come on now, so if you were to make millions of dollars you would never get tired? After playing 60 + minutes of hard fought football in the trenches?

It's not trenches, and it's not war. And it's not 60 + minutes of not-stop action. Nobody plays two ways, there's timeouts, halftime...give me a break.

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Are you really comparing war to a "Kids Game"?

It's called an analogy, look it up sometime.

And are you really telling me that you've never heard coaches or players use the word "war" before. I'm done with this subject, just keep making excuses while they count their millions. But they probably get tired and deflated doing that also.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
True, but gotta think they were a little tired and deflated. They did their part in the 2nd half and OT. Offense did nothing to help them the last 3 possesions.

Actually, 9er4life is off by 4 yards, it would have been a 42 yarder; still not a gimme, but I think your observation about the state of the team is accurate...

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called an analogy, look it up sometime.

And are you really telling me that you've never heard coaches or players use the word "war" before. I'm done with this subject, just keep making excuses while they count their millions. But they probably get tired and deflated doing that also.

Your an idiot.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your an idiot.

It always cracks me up when people do this.

I'm not choosing a side, I'm just saying that it's funny to me when someone calls another an idiot, then uses the wrong spelling.

My bad, just passing through.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not trenches, and it's not war. And it's not 60 + minutes of not-stop action. Nobody plays two ways, there's timeouts, halftime...give me a break.

They were just on the field and had to come right back out. I understand what you are saying but they are just humas too. Most anyone would be a little deflated after Williams miscue. They just stopped Eli big time and everyone was in good spirits until Williams shot them right back down.

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They were just on the field and had to come right back out. I understand what you are saying but they are just humas too. Most anyone would be a little deflated after Williams miscue. They just stopped Eli big time and everyone was in good spirits until Williams shot them right back down.

Understand what your(that's correct right brendon???) saying. I just thought it wasn't interesting that nobody has pointed out that the D still could've held them to a 42 (not 46!) yard FG. Didn't know that I was going to get attacked.

Sorry, you guys right, 100% of the time. :hail:

Last edited by a moderator:

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Understand what your(that's correct right brendon???) saying. I just thought it wasn't interesting that nobody has pointed out that the D still could've held them to a 42 (not 46!) yard FG. Didn't know that I was going to get attacked.

Life, your observations are spot-on - they didn't stop them and if somehow they could have stopped them, they would have forced a long FG. I am not attacking you, I'm just saying I think '83's observation as to why they didn't stop them is correct.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol not trying to attack at all, just the Defense has been everything and more this season. After a play like Willliams had and a longer game then normal, when that D basically plays every snap(we hardly sub) they were bound to get tired.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, the irony of this statement... weren't you the guy wishing Kyle Williams got AIDS in the game thread, and then later said you wouldn't apologize for that?

9er4life, you didn't respond to this. Does this mean that you take back this cruel wish?

Not trying to attack by any means, I just wanted to point out that we have to blame some of the other non executions, this one that you used as an example is asking a bit much. You expected them to not let the Giants move the ball?

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
9er4life, you didn't respond to this. Does this mean that you take back this cruel wish?

Not trying to attack by any means, I just wanted to point out that we have to blame some of the other non executions, this one that you used as an example is asking a bit much. You expected them to not let the Giants move the ball?

I did respond!

Again, I'm not saying that I'm putting the blame on the defense. I just thought it was interesting that nodoby brought it up at all. Would it have been asking too much? Maybe, but when your back's up against the wall it all depends on how bad you want it, that's all I'm saying.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Motherphucka is lucky he aint a pro soccer player living in South America!

Bingo... you are really heated about this man.

Those people in South America are fucking savages. Anybody who would kill a guy for missing a penalty kick is a waste of a life.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tired and deflated? With all that money they make? I don't buy that. All the comments I'm reading about players after the game coming up to Williams saying that they have his back, well, they should've had his back and stopped the Giants. It's a team game, just sayin...

I agree 100% that it is a team game... but you can't put any blame on the defense on that last drive. So because they get payed a lot of money they aren't allowed to be tired? I hate when people say stuff like, "They are making too much money..." etc. Even after they were on the field most of the first half and a total of 40 minutes of the game. Guys get tired. They aren't machines, they are human. They were put in a really bad spot field position wise, and aside from being tired, you are in shock. Have you ever played a sport?? (not saying this as an attack...serious question) When a play like that happens after you just did your job, it takes something out of you.

And we might call it a kids game, but it's not. It's a billion dollar industry that these guys work their asses off to play. They work harder at their job than most of us do at ours.

I get it... a soldier isn't allowed to be tired, but that's not a good analogy in this case.

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree 100% that it is a team game... but you can't put any blame on the defense on that last drive. So because they get payed a lot of money they aren't allowed to be tired? Even after they were on the field most of the first half and a total of 40 minutes of the game. Guys get tired. They aren't machines, they are human. They were put in a really bad spot field position wise, and aside from being tired, you are in shock. Have you ever played a sport?? When a play like that happens after you just did your job, it takes something out of you.

AGAIN, I just threw the fact that the defense COULD'VE held them to a 42yd FG attempt because it had not been mentioned. Never once did I say it was the defenses fault!!! Sheeesh...

Yes, I have played a sport dude. I've also been in combat so I know what ift feels like to be tired and in shock. Have you?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I did respond!

Again, I'm not saying that I'm putting the blame on the defense. I just thought it was interesting that nodoby brought it up at all. Would it have been asking too much? Maybe, but when your back's up against the wall it all depends on how bad you want it, that's all I'm saying.

So are you suggesting our defense didn't want it bad enough?

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So are you suggesting our defense didn't want it bad enough?

Ask them, they're the ones sitting at home or on a beach somewhere right now counting their millions.

AGAIN, I just brought up this point because nobody had mentioned the fact that they COULD'VE held the Giants to a long FG attempt in bad conditions.

OMG!!!!!:painkiller:

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ask them, they're the ones sitting at home or on a beach somewhere right now counting their millions.

AGAIN, I just brought up this point because nobody had mentioned the fact that they COULD'VE held the Giants to a long FG attempt in bad conditions.

OMG!!!!!:painkiller:

Perhaps it wasn't brought up because it was obvious and I think by then the weather was a non-factor. IDK, but I don't think what they earn has anything to do with their effort or the outcome. Are you upset with how much money pro football players earn?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AGAIN, I just threw the fact that the defense COULD'VE held them to a 42yd FG attempt because it had not been mentioned. Never once did I say it was the defenses fault!!! Sheeesh...

Yes, I have played a sport dude. I've also been in combat so I know what ift feels like to be tired and in shock. Have you?

I wasn't saying that you were blaming the defense.... I was just playing off of that point in general. Stating a case as to why I didn't think the D had any fault on that drive.

We aren't talking about combat man. This isn't a fucking war. This isn't a pissing contest. Why do people who have been in the armed forces always have to bring that up?? No, I have never been in combat... so that means that any of us who haven't, have never really been tired right?? We don't know what it's like to really be tired. I work my ass off...these guys play in the NFL and work their asses off, but since we aren't getting shot at somehow we don't know what it's like to be tired and in shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.