• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fuck kyle williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The mistakes Kyle Williams made yesterday may have been senseless, but they were not selfish and they were certainly not heartless. I may hate the mistakes Kyle Williams made - But I certainly do not hate Kyle Williams...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The mistakes Kyle Williams made yesterday may have been senseless, but they were not selfish and they were certainly not heartless. I may hate the mistakes Kyle Williams made - But I certainly do not hate Kyle Williams...

He was trying to make a big punt return. Gotta appreciate the effort.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well said.

He was trying to make a big punt return. Gotta appreciate the effort.

I agree with you, which is why I wouldn't have had him out there in the first place. Time was not an issue, and when you have a guy who was having a terrible game trying to make up for it with a big play, things like this seem to happen. I thought he had a seem too.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a fan of Kyle Williams. The moment was just too big for him yesterday. I love how the team rallied around him and I hope that he comes back with a chip on his shoulder and uber-focused for next season.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said.

I agree with you, which is why I wouldn't have had him out there in the first place. Time was not an issue, and when you have a guy who was having a terrible game trying to make up for it with a big play, things like this seem to happen. I thought he had a seem too.

I agree. I would not have objected had Harbaugh benched him after the diving catch of the punt earlier in the game. Coaches bench punt returners all the time after one miscue. After the second mistake when the ball hit his knee, I was definitely hoping that Harbaugh would pull him.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were all pissed at Kwill yesterday no doubt. Im still pretty speechless on the matter. These death threats are rediculous. Either way i dont wish ill upon the guy, and dont mind him as our 3rd/4th WR going forward.

Still not sure if this whole thing has fully hit me yet. I just remmeber being so happy when Smith got that sack to force the punt, then the fumble. It happened so fast.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Me too. His mistakes were the most glaring but the oh for on third down conversions and only one measly two yard completion to a wideout the entire game were more egregious in my mind.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Me too. His mistakes were the most glaring but the oh for on third down conversions and only one measly two yard completion to a wideout the entire game were more egregious in my mind.

Exactly! Williams mistakes may be in the spotlight but there are plenty of others looming in the shadows. If we can get another 1000 yards out of our offense while maintaining our defense - We'll be one of the most frightening teams in the league for some time to come.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Exactly! Williams mistakes may be in the spotlight but there are plenty of others looming in the shadows. If we can get another 1000 yards out of our offense while maintaining our defense - We'll be one of the most frightening teams in the league for some time to come.

In their haste to skewer WIlliams, who does deserve some skewering, people are forgetting that we had two golden opportunites on offense near the end of regulation to win it and another in OT that were complete flops. Those don't go on Williams.

I'm sorry that next season is almost 8 months away. I'm ready

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In their haste to skewer WIlliams, who does deserve some skewering, people are forgetting that we had two golden opportunites on offense near the end of regulation to win it and another in OT that were complete flops. Those don't go on Williams.

Not to mention before the half not even trying to get into field goal range (at least) with 2 time outs plus the warning...and nearly and a half minutes to do so.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

As am I...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention before the half not even trying to get into field goal range (at least) with 2 time outs plus the warning...and nearly and a half minutes to do so.

I'm okay with Harbaugh's decision there. I wanted the Niners to be more aggressive there too, but on the other hand, if they had failed and left more time on the clock, it might've led to Eli leading the Giants to a TD drive instead of a FG drive to close the first half. Giants kicked the FG because they ran out of time to try for a TD.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giants had 3 timeouts and the 2 min warning. we had enough time to at least go for a field goal. they basically handed the giants a chance to get 3 points

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giants had 3 timeouts and the 2 min warning. we had enough time to at least go for a field goal. they basically handed the giants a chance to get 3 points

Exactly. And even if we don't score, we get a couple first downs and then there is far less time on the clock than a 3 and out. In a game that decides who goes to the Superbowl, you don't play it safe in that situation.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle Williams is 100% Resposible for 49ers Loss to New York Giants

Geez I totally forgot about the botched reverse early in the game. That means Williams was responsible for 3 Fumbles during the game and nearly a 4th on that diving catch during one of his punt returns. Harbaugh did not make many mistakes all season, but he should have pulled Williams from handling punts or told him just to start letting them go after the botched reverse and diving catch. It was clear that he was ready for the job under that much pressure.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Geez I totally forgot about the botched reverse early in the game. That means Williams was responsible for 3 Fumbles during the game and nearly a 4th on that diving catch during one of his punt returns. Harbaugh did not make many mistakes all season, but he should have pulled Williams from handling punts or told him just to start letting them go after the botched reverse and diving catch. It was clear that he was ready for the job under that much pressure.

Officially, Williams was responsible for one fumble and one muff - The fumble on the reverse was attributed to Hunter...

As for Harbaugh not 'coaching' Williams 'up' on the fundamentals of punt returns, I'm sure he did, Williams just got caught-up in the moment and tried too hard to make 'something' happen...

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officially, Williams was responsible for one fumble and one muff - The fumble on the reverse was attributed to Hunter...

As for Harbaugh not 'coaching' Williams 'up' on the fundamentals of punt returns, I'm sure he did, Williams just got caught-up in the moment and tried too hard to make 'something' happen...

Officially yes, but Hunter made a good pitch. Williams just forget to catch it.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

a non 49er fans asked me why KW wasn't taken out? he's already the 2nd PR, best guy available. don't even know who's the 3rd PR, and how many punts he's fielded this season?

the first muff was bad and can't defend it, but the 2nd i can live with.

Status
Not open for further replies.